+ Reply to Thread

If THIS is How You Like Your Thanksgiving Parade .

...thank a MUSLIM (or Obama and the libs who Elected him)

As an expected three million spectators turn their eyes skyward on Thursday morning, police sharpshooters on rooftops will be peering down for any signs of trouble at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

In addition to Snoopy and SpongeBob floating overhead, there will be mobile cameras and police helicopters, specially trained police dogs sniffing for traces of explosives and officers patrolling on horseback, said James P. O’Neill, the New York Police Department’s chief of department, its highest-ranking uniformed officer.

Observation posts, staffed by officers from the elite Emergency Service Unit, will be watching for suspicious activity; officers will use radiation detectors to seek out evidence of a dirty bomb; and teams of plainclothes officers will mix unobtrusively with revelers spread along the two and a half miles of the Manhattan parade route between 9 a.m. and noon.

“There will be a lot of police presence,” said Chief O’Neill, outlining elements of the department’s security measures at a briefing this week.

Show Full Article
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: If THIS is How You Like Your Thanksgiving Parade .

i'll bet that's gonna cost the city some pretty pennies!? they should go to a bystander PAY system sorta like MOB PROTECTION MONEY fleecing!? : :crazy1: :chicken: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i'll bet that's gonna cost the city some pretty pennies!? they should go to a bystander PAY system sorta like MOB PROTECTION MONEY fleecing!?
    No lexx.

The ONLY reason we have this is because of the threat of the Religion of Peace.

It's time to institute a Muslim Tax. Or maybe a special Mosque Tax.

And keep raising the tax rate until they all leave.

Isn't that a brilliant idea Fred the Canadian?
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

No lexx.

The ONLY reason we have this is because of the threat of the Religion of Peace.

It's time to institute a Muslim Tax. Or maybe a special Mosque Tax.

And keep raising the tax rate until they all leave.

Isn't that a brilliant idea Fred the Canadian?
    ok that might rile the MEEK amoung them to turn in the RADICALS!? what about a BOUNTY on radicals!? turn in a radical make 10,000 bucks!?:spin2::crazy1::judges::yelcutelaughA::yelc utelaughA:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Or maybe a special Mosque Tax.

That is actually a pretty good idea. Since the majority of muslims will not speak out against the extreme let them pay

AHA i forgot to MENTION that the bystander pay system is already in EFFECT................it's called TAXES!? i got a grand plan trick the democrats into introducing a BILL for a SPECIAL TERROR TAX to offset the added expense of policing!? that will work great in 2 ways with a pending election! 1. it irks the public because of a NEW TAX and 2. it irks the public on the CAUSE of IT!! i forgot #3...the dems are stupid enough to TRY IT!? : :spin2: :crazy1: ing1:

Note to self.

If a white guy should commit a crime, or horrible act against another group than I must personally apologize to tom because some guy I didn't know, i'm not related to, did something I didn't agree with. thus I share responsibility because he had the same skin color.

Does that sound stupid to you? It's because it is.

Maybe we should just put a patch on all there clothing than we can round them up and take them to special "camps".

I'll add to it. If a christian commits terror in the name of the church* they should be fined/taxed as well. In fact let's just say it and tax all religions

*The difference is that almost all other religions condemn violence among the rank and file.

I'll add to it. If a christian commits terror in the name of the church* they should be fined/taxed as well. In fact let's just say it and tax all religions
    So can you tell me the CHRISTIAN denomination that advocates terrorism against innocent civilians?

Sorry, but our churches and our christian-american culture punishes those who commit such acts.

Islam, on the other hand calls their murderers for the cause, martyrs.

BTW, those Cops in SWAT uniforms ARE NOT be here because of a Christian threat no matter how much your muzzies loving lib brain would like to believe that

Agree, Muslim assholes that are stupid enough to follow a religion are the problem. I will say it again. If these assholes start this down here they will be ed. It will be open season.

AHA i forgot to MENTION that the bystander pay system is already in EFFECT................it's called TAXES!? i got a grand plan trick the democrats into introducing a BILL for a SPECIAL TERROR TAX to offset the added expense of policing!? that will work great in 2 ways with a pending election! 1. it irks the public because of a NEW TAX and 2. it irks the public on the CAUSE of IT!! i forgot #3...the dems are stupid enough to TRY IT!?

survive in bed review
    survive in bed review survive in bed review survive in bed review