+ Reply to Thread

Obama Imports More Muslims to Attack Americans

In the wee hours of July 4, FBI counterterrorism agents in the Boston area scrambled to thwart the last of a string of Islamic State terror plots they feared could be conducted during the patriotic holiday or soon after.

Just weeks earlier, an agent and Boston officers had shot and killed an ISIS sympathizer on the same streets, right before he boarded a bus armed with a military-style knife and plans to attack cops and behead a woman.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...error-attacks/
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: Obama Imports More Muslims to Attack Americans

sounds like they are doing a good job instead of just collecting their pay and being bored!? i wonder if there was a national poll on refugees what the result would be!? NOW as opposed to before all this ISIS stuff. :rotz::crazy1:ing1::chicken:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i noticed you said behead a WOMAN!? that's a strange claim if you ask me!? you just tryin ta SCARE WOMEN!? i mean a specific woman.....just any woman!? if it is true, what do you think the reasoning behind it would be!? failure to adhere to a RELIGIOUS DRESS CODE!? you know, like they used to have in CATHOLIC SCHOOLS!? this does bring up a good point though....religion tends to attract the MENTALLY ILL!? aint it suppose to do that......to CURE them 1 would think!? why isn't that working in these cases!? :rotz: : :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i noticed you said behead a WOMAN!? that's a strange claim if you ask me!? you just tryin ta SCARE WOMEN!? i mean a specific woman.....just any woman!?
    I said????

I didn't write the story and I wasn't plotting the act!

Do you even know the definition of terrorism????
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

ok i just read up on import statistics and i found that only 2% of refugees imported are of "combat age" if that defines the possible troublesome group!? most are elderly and women and children. :judges: :chicken: :smurf: :spin2:

Gov. Christie has told us in his State of New Jersey charity organizations, Catholic Charities for one, have already brought in 75 Syrian refugees and never notified the State of New Jersey.

If the United States has a significant terrorist attack in the coming days or weeks our politicians will come together on how to address this Islamic terror threat from Isis.
    If we have no Isis attacks this issue will, like all other issues, not be solved and our Politicians will argue, disagree, not stand strong on a solution and the problems will persist.

Gov. Christie has told us in his State of New Jersey charity organizations, Catholic Charities for one, have already brought in 75 Syrian refugees and never notified the State of New Jersey.
    Is there even a way to notify the state about that? I would say no and he knows it. Just more political bullshit. Fatboy was the worst offender in the debates around defending the NSA spying on us.

sorry carl, i guess i just carried over from some of your prior opinions?! so then what IS the definition of TERROR-ISM?! does a day before halloween SPOOK/DEVILS night count?! does a nasty threatening phonecall from a BILL COLLECTOR/STRANGER count?! is terrorism just the fear of death/TAXES made immediate to any individual?! :errr: : :1crysad: ing1: