+ Reply to Thread

What I Learned From the Dinosaur Democrat Debate

Well, we did learn two things from the CBS Democratic debate Saturday night:

1. Bernie Sanders thinks climate change causes terrorism.

How this piece of magic works, he didn’t get to explain, so we can only imagine.

2. Hillary Clinton wants to raise the 10,000 Syrian refugees Obama intends to admit to 65,000. BUT…and this is important… none are to be allowed within fifty miles of Chappaqua.

http://pjmedia.com/diaryofamadvoter/...cratic-debate/
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: What I Learned From the Dinosaur Democrat Debate

carl QUIT LYING to the public, what do you think you are.....a POLITICAN!? she never said no where near Chappaqua.......cant you READ?! and as far as GW and whatever an explanation was hinted at by the same WRITER you quoted......goes like this.......
    There was a desert wind blowing that night. It was one of those HOT DRY Santa Ana’s that come down through the mountain passes and curl your hair and make your nerves jump and your skin itch. On nights like that every booze party ends in a fight. Meek little wives feel the edge of the carving knife and study their husbands’ necks. Anything can happen........sheesh carl, we all know how the HEAT can cause PROBLEMS now dont we?!.........SHEESH :rotz: : :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you