+ Reply to Thread

France: A Gun Free Zone

"When you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns."

Paris showed us where another really stupid lib idea leads. Once again, Paris proves the mentally ill (muzzies) will not be stopped by your silly little laws.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: France: A Gun Free Zone

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    "When you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns."

Very good point. Here's one i like

Name:  12208367_845812792204363_6947627858047000408_n.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  40.8 KB

Normally I don't post a link as an answer but I thinks sums up thinks nicely.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/m...lous-nonsense/

because honestly you americans cans have a terrorist attack every month purely by the numbers.

Your link is just as far loonie left as many of the racist anti Muslim ones are to the right. Pure binary thinking. That said, I don't think a gun would have helped in this case. A bomber pushing a button is hard to stop. But there are many instances where a gun can save people. Just a few weeks ago an Israeli shot a knife wielding attacker. Bet he is glad he was armed. And yes there are gun nuts, a tour of you tube backs that up. But there are also a lot of safe and sane people that want protection for their families that have and carry guns that are not nuts. Personally I would prefer a few of them around when the shit hits the fan.

In truth Tom this was targeted more at Carl. Because honestly he couldn't even wait a day. What a piece of shit.

and in all honesty.

Exactly how many people do you think the knife wielding attacker would have taken out????

1? 2? before he was clubbed to the ground.

Verses how many do you think a guy with a semi would have taken out.....

As to the safe and sane people.... I agree.
    However, they don't take there gun to the supermarket. They keep it at home.

Only criminals and those looking for a fight carry it around with them.

The French government and the European Union both impose extraordinarily strict restrictions on firearm possession by civilians. In France, where owning a gun for self-defense is essentially out of the question for average citizens, even many police officers are unarmed. Still, media reports and experts suggest that France is awash in firearms that are freely available on the black market for a small premium over what Americans might pay at a store. The difference is that in the United States, law-abiding citizens are free to own and use those weapons in lawful self-defense, while in France and virtually all of the EU, murderers and criminals know their victims will be disarmed and helpless, courtesy of the political class

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-...ch-defenseless
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

This thread is little more than a discussion on 'who left the stable door open' after the horse has already gotten out and trying to lay blame as a resolution to the problem. Sorry, ain't buying it. It's done and after the dust settles it will be France that will have to deal with it in their own way... on their own.

As far as the U.S. is concerned... The gun control debate will rage on and nothing will come of it because politicians and communities are simply unwilling or unable or both to enforce existing legislation. We will not properly screen the thousands of refugees our government has committed to taking in, probably out of fear of offending someone or some group. Not that all of them will be terrorists, but how many of them will be? Take them to Gitmo for processing/screening (similar to Ellis Island). We continue, on a daily basis, to have one of the most porous borders in the world and we still do nothing about securing it. Screw all the immigration reform plans being floated... secure the damn border first then we'll talk.

This thread is little more than a discussion on 'who left the stable door open' after the horse has already gotten out and trying to lay blame as a resolution to the problem. Sorry, ain't buying it. It's done and after the dust settles it will be France that will have to deal with it in their own way... on their own
    Did anyone say otherwise? We can still learn lessons from their mistakes. People can still have opinions. They can still back up their opinions with FACTS (or NOT).

Bringing in MILLIONS whose culture and way of life is HOSTILE and VIOLENTLY OPPOSED to yours is a clear path towards national suicide.

An elite class who "decides" you have no right of self defense makes you and your family a target for those who want your stuff.

Liberalism is the most destructive force on the planet. Children in mentality who are not qualified to govern.

In truth Tom this was targeted more at Carl. Because honestly he couldn't even wait a day. What a piece of shit.

and in all honesty.

Exactly how many people do you think the knife wielding attacker would have taken out????

1? 2? before he was clubbed to the ground.

Verses how many do you think a guy with a semi would have taken out.....

As to the safe and sane people.... I agree.
    However, they don't take there gun to the supermarket. They keep it at home.

Only criminals and those looking for a fight carry it around with them.

The knife wielder maybe 1 or 2. But the semi, who knows. But I tell you, if i was there, i would sure rather have a few trained and licensed people carrying guns when the nut with a semi opened fire. And these sane and safe people do carry every day. The ones i know anyway.

so lets see, MILLIONS are let IN yet only a couple do some BAD STUFF?! your right carl, they should ALL be PUNISHED as if they were ALL were guilty!? that makes sense to MOST people dont you AGREE?! it's just like weeds in your yard i mean what idiot does NOT spend his days worrying and wondering if there is a weed in his yard........DANDELIONS ARE EVIL!! .........SHEESH. :rotz: : :freak3:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lexx, you prove that there is no help for the senseless.

Do you have any idea what goes on in France within these Muslim enclaves? Of course you don't.

Read my sig and make an effort to understand.
    Last edited by CarlinAnnArbor; 11-16-2015 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Lexx, you prove that there is no help for the senseless.

Do you have any idea what goes on in France within these Muslim enclaves? Of course you don't.

Read my sig and make an effort to understand.
    ok, maybe we could HIRE some INSIDERS to bug those places so we have first hand info instead of suspicions?! how about some fancy 007 voice lasers that can listen to the glass in a window!? :blunt: : :spin2: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you