+ Reply to Thread

Democrats Shut Down Debate Early....

....Due to a lack of interest! :judges: :cwm2: :yelcutelaughA: :

Driving thru Ann Arbor Saturday afternoon, I saw a liberal college girl holding a sign begging her "audience" to watch last night's debate. Whether Trump or Cruz wins the presidency, half the fund gonna be watching the mass suicide of the left!

Facebook Twitter Google + Email Comment Print
    Three_1_ap_1160.jpg
    Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and Martin O'Malley take the stage. | AP Photo
    CBS ends Democratic debate with seven minutes to spare
    By NICK GASS 11/14/15 11:09 PM EST
    CBS brought in the second Democratic debate seven minutes under time, giving Iowa Democrats the chance to catch the end of the No. 5-ranked Hawkeyes' game against the Minnesota Golden Gophers.

The candidates began their closing statements with more than 10 minutes to go until the scheduled 11 p.m. conclusion, with Bernie Sanders finishing his at 9:52 p.m. local time. Moderator John Dickerson cut to a commercial break, returning with final thoughts from the panel and a teaser for the next debate on CBS for the Republicans on Feb. 13 in South Carolina.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/live-f...#ixzz3rXloYyT5
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: Democrats Shut Down Debate Early....

I just pray this country isn't stupid enough to elect Clinton or Sanders, or frankly any idiot the Dems run out there.

I didn't think the country was stupid enough to elect Obama a second time, I was wrong.

I never really thought of the American people as stupid, as a majority anyway, till the last two elections.

I think voter fraud put him over in 2012. There's a LOT of fraud we already know about. Right now, they can't win an honest election, but import 20 million dependent voters and we'll have a one party country -- DEMONRAT.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Here's an example:

The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep on giving, despite the long-term unsustainability.

In spite of those odds, polls indicated that Romney was going to win the election. The economy is close to Great Depression era conditions, and unemployment is almost as high as when Obama entered office. Economic conditions became so dire after Obama took office it prompted the rise of an entire new movement, the Tea Party. Presidents rarely win reelection when the economy is in the tank.

So how did Romney lose a race that numerous reputable polls and pundits predicted would be an easy win, based on historical patterns? The most realistic explanation is voter fraud in a few swing states. According to the Columbus Dispatch, one out of every five registered voters in Ohio is ineligible to vote. In at least two counties in Ohio, the number of registered voters exceeded the number of eligible adults who are of voting age. In northwestern Ohio's Wood County, there are 109 registered voters for every 100 people eligible to vote. An additional 31 of Ohio's 88 counties have voter registration rates over 90%, which most voting experts regard as suspicious. Obama miraculously won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland, and received over 99% of the vote where GOP inspectors were illegally removed.
    http://townhall.com/columnists/rache...raud/page/full

maybe its a SIGN they think its "in the bag"........i mean surely most think hillary is a shoe in for dems?! if we go by obama's 2nd term surprise win i guess we could say they may be a little cocky?! : :cwm14: :spin2: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you