+ Reply to Thread

Two Out of Control Black Cops Murder 6 Year Old White Kid

White lives matter!!!

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/nation...icle-1.2426595

Re: Two Out of Control Black Cops Murder 6 Year Old White Kid

That is pretty ed up.

as usual we have no DETAILS on this weird event but as to it relating to a ferguson type reaction things dont jibe!? i mean they are arrested and ACCUSED of murder!? so it has the appearance of justice being served!? do those 2 guys look that BLACK!? is it another CNBC trick photo!? lol.....:nervouss: : :bah: :freak3:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

You would think these two Police officers could not or did not see the small child sitting in the passenger seat before opening fire on the vehicle. They fired eighteen shots and I haven't heard why they used deadly force. Probably shot because this car fled but they're going to have to come up with more than that in order to escape prosecution. Why would the father driving with his child in his car run from the Police?

Just a couple of days ago in Lees Summit Missouri we had a woman die from stab wounds. A thirteen and fourteen year old entered her car while she was at a car wash vacuuming her car out and they killed her and were driving her car around while she was sitting dead in the front seat. They are black, she is white and they lived in the nice town of Lees Summitt, were in eighth grade and also football players. What in the world is wrong with everyone, no respect for life. I hope they are both tried as adults. They killed her with a pocket knife and stabbed her in the face, hands and arms.
    http://www.kmbc.com/news/police-teen...-wash/36307434

The University of Missouri has just had their president and chancellor resign because of protests by black students over racial issues at the University. They forced their resignation by having many on the Missouri Tiger football team join the protest and say they wouldn't play football until he was fired or resigned. Also they have an area called a tent city where some of the black protester students are living and making the media stay out of their area. The protesters say the president is a privileged white guy and that is why he had his job.
    This just doesn't seem right to me. The students didn't think enough was being done for the black students who feel slighted so they force the President and chancellor of the University to lose his job. Also they say this all escalated after the Ferguson incident.

This link is for the above post.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...oval/75448392/

yah i'm thinkin they did NOT see the kid.......as to whether the dad reacted properly to the incident is still a mystery?! and wow that stuff at the college sounds way out of line. but i was reading story online about this country having an EXISTENTIAL crisis so that may be partly the cause......:errr:::freak3:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you