+ Reply to Thread

More Peaceful Mohammedans in America

Campus stabber's manifesto included 'praise for Allah,' plan for beheading

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/06.../?intcmp=hpbt1

I expose the Left. That makes theme insanely angry

Re: More Peaceful Mohammedans in America

according to the testimony the kid was pissed at being cut from some class so it dont have nothing to do with any JIHAD!? i mean if a "christian" had committed a similar crime he could have said god made me do it!? in fact i recall jail interviews with killers where the very thing was stated!? but i guess we GET your point that only WHITE americans should be allowed to LIVE in this country!? you are AGAINST the multicultural movement!? and you feel that the LEFT is to LIBERAL when it comes to immigration!? this kid should NEVER have made it into the country!? or his parents!? :bah: :errr::rotz::chicken:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

If this shit keeps happening here then you will get your wish. There will be a us vs them war.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Campus stabber's manifesto included 'praise for Allah,' plan for beheading

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/06.../?intcmp=hpbt1

I expose the Left. That makes theme insanely angry
    Lexx!? Are you asking questions or making statements!? I'm sure I'm not the only one trying to figure out the meaning of your unique punctuation style (assuming it really does follow any rules)!? :2gunsfiring_v1: : :Lurking:

Carl and I agree on that one Lexx. Since we have so few people talking maybe we can try to be a bit more clear?

when you say you agree with carl......what do you mean!? he's not making any conclusions as far as i can tell!? just being sarcastic as usual!? if that's the right word!? maybe we should ask carl......WWJD!? :errr: :judges: :freak3:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

OK point taken!? I do however get confused by your!?

ok i think that's 3 people here who have brought that up either directly or indirectly. carl put it correctly as representing a statement or question. after he said that i reread my last post with that in mind. sure enough its impossible to tell which i am implying. its as if i am saying could be either way. i can even recall switching the order of my punctuations. now to why i do it..........i want to say its a way of exploring thought without taking a definate position. or expressing thoughts while simultaneously dis-identifying with them or at least trying to. its also presenting a choice if you must choose. maybe i need a 3rd punctuation to neutralize that delima of 2 choices only. does it really represent who i am mentally or just a public non committed stance. as far as discussion vs the real thing goes. is it really necessary to PRE-pose anyway. who would i BE if i stopped all PRE-posing. ok that's my shot at it did that help any!? : :spin2: :cwm2: :smurf:

for instance...carl is showing how another has PRE-posed his actions and so carl is implying we must also PRE-pose a REPLY of actions and not only that but PRE-emption actions. and while i can see his point if not done in a proper manner what he may be inciting is what they used to call LYNCHINGS!? the thing is can a proper manner ever be devised that is FOOLPROOF!? even now has the rate of these INCIDENTS become that alarming if we consider them statistically!? is his ALARMIST attitude really justified!? maybe if we PRE-pose that we are like other countries where more events are happening!? :errr: : :freak3: :chicken:

i mean i spend alot of my internet time reading comments on news stories and am amazed how many people LATCH on to an event as an excuse to VENT their ANGER. no matter how irrational or inaccurate the information used to form that attitude is implied in the original HEADLINE/LEADline you might say. i can only attribute this to a personal grievance which can usually be reduced to a lack of or lost hope for a better life AKA the american dream!? is there a solution besides always prodding this failing in people for GAIN by the CLEVER!? or is there a more desperate reason in play here!? a means to preserve for those so suited the actual dream come true which under any other approach might be eliminated completely!? i think that in itself is an interesting topic for discussion.........or DIS CUSSIN!? ok my dream of stayin in my warm soft bed until inspiring action makes me eager......must come to an end now......commitment calls!! :bah::judges::spin2::cwm14:

Lexx your explanation for using the exclamation and question marks kind of make sense. Why an exclamation mark if you're unsure of what you are stating?

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    Lexx your explanation for using the exclamation and question marks kind of make sense. Why an exclamation mark if you're unsure of what you are stating?
    Lexx does it backwards. There is a legitimate use for a question mark FOLLOWED BY the exclamation point.

Here's an example: "Does TominAustin REALLY think I ever said the earth is 6000 years old?!"

THAT is legitimate. lexx' "rules" are nonsensical.

So can we call his LIBERAL use of punctuation, capitalization, and emoji s his LEXicon and how is that different than being a NEOcon??!!!,,,, :judges:yb::errr::madgo:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexicon

A lexicon is the vocabulary of a person, language, or branch of knowledge (such as nautical or medical). In linguistics, a lexicon is a language's inventory of lexemes. The word "lexicon" derives from the Greek λεξικόν (lexicon), neuter of λεξικός (lexikos) meaning "of or for words".[1]

Linguistic theories generally regard human languages as consisting of two parts: a lexicon, essentially a catalogue of a language's words (its wordstock); and a grammar, a system of rules which allow for the combination of those words into meaningful sentences. The lexicon is also thought to include bound morphemes, which cannot stand alone as words (such as most affixes). In some analyses, compound words and certain classes of idiomatic expressions and other collocations are also considered to be part of the lexicon.

i knew it!? i'm ILLEGITIMATE!? that and i also tend to type letters in reverse order when doing it in an emotionally reactive state of mind which can be spontaneous or continuous. so possibly THAT may explain my habit of punctuation?! AND capitalization as an accent say instead of maybe ""?! i guess it also may denote SCREAMING?! :madgo: : :cwm14: :freak3: