+ Reply to Thread

It's Official. Germany Sacrifices its CHRISTIAN Culture to Appease Muslim Savage Colonists

Primary schools and kindergartens in Germany are abolishing a Christian celebration and changing it into a generic “festival of lights” so as not to offend the hundreds of thousands of Muslim migrants pouring into the country.

According to a translated report out of the Epoch Times, schools are re-naming the Christian-themed St. Martin’s Day, an annual celebration that takes place in numerous European countries on November 11.

Several daycare centers in Düsseldorf have abolished the festival altogether out of “consideration for the refugees,” a decision that has prompted fierce criticism from head teachers at other schools in the region.

http://www.infowars.com/german-schoo...slim-migrants/

Yeah, I knew w its "infowars" deal with it! If you don't like it, prove the story false. Otherwise, STFU

Re: It's Official. Germany Sacrifices its CHRISTIAN Culture to Appease Muslim Savage Colonists

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Primary schools and kindergartens in Germany are abolishing a Christian celebration and changing it into a generic “festival of lights” so as not to offend the hundreds of thousands of Muslim migrants pouring into the country.

According to a translated report out of the Epoch Times, schools are re-naming the Christian-themed St. Martin’s Day, an annual celebration that takes place in numerous European countries on November 11.

Several daycare centers in Düsseldorf have abolished the festival altogether out of “consideration for the refugees,” a decision that has prompted fierce criticism from head teachers at other schools in the region.

http://www.infowars.com/german-schoo...slim-migrants/

Yeah, I knew w its "infowars" deal with it! If you don't like it, prove the story false. Otherwise, STFU
    oh oh...carl is starting to TALK TO HIMSELF!? anything but DISCUSS his posts or er PASTES!? :crazy1: :yelcutelaughA: :chicken: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you