+ Reply to Thread

Tyson Zahner - MLM Coaching Scumbag

Name:  gay-as-fuck.jpg
Views: 1569
Size:  53.9 KB

The guy pictured above is a lying shitbag. This scammer tried to tell me that he makes 6 figures with his MLM coaching system. When I asked him to provide prove of his claims, I never got it. Instead, he logged on to YouTube on another account and started trolling. When I exposed him again, he just kept posting things, hoping that I would just go away.

Check out the moments below this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpvNKhZx5vI

He failed miserably. He was just mad, because I looked closely at his scam. He's supposed to be a wedding photographer. He also likes to refer to men as "sweetheart". I told him I don't know what's worse: him trying to scam people or him trying to pass himself off as a heterosexual male. I mean, just look at the picture blow. Would you trust a guy like this? Why would you give money to him?

Name:  this-guy.jpg
Views: 1531
Size:  46.2 KB

Re: Tyson Zahner - MLM Coaching Scumbag

MLMers criticizing MLMers and being criticized by yet other MLMers. MLM is going away, and with it self-appointed gurus who make videos of themselves because no one else will.

We don't do that in the Richard 3 Network.
    Cat Police - SF

Actually Thomas, I'm not sure what makes you think I owe you any sort of proof or explanation. I actually think that perhaps you should be the one to provide proof before you go slandering people in public forums. If you must know, I decided to simply ignore you because you're rude, distasteful, and you were using profanity and calling people names in my youtube thread instead of contributing to any sort of healthy discussion or debate.

I don't have any problem with people who disagree with my opinions, but I refuse to engage with people like yourself or bend to your demands when you're rude and hateful about it. So if you must know, that's why I chose not to reply to your request to give you proof of my earnings ... that and the fact that I don't owe you anything and even if I did offer you proof, it would still not satisfy you.

But, since you feel the need to slander me publicly without knowing anything about me. How about I provide a few of my credentials right here in this thread and we'll make you look like the fool.

Here's a picture of an award I won for being the top earner in my MLM coaching program (as you can see on the award, I did in fact make over $100,000 ... the exact amount was somewhere in the $240,000 range).

Name:  tyson zahner top earner award.jpg
Views: 2267
Size:  221.7 KB
    Name:  Tyson-Zahner-top-earner-award.jpg
Views: 2340
Size:  129.2 KB

Here's a photo of me speaking on stage at that event and training other home business owners and entrepreneurs.

Name:  Tyson Zahner speaking on stage to aspiring MLM top earners.jpg
Views: 2331
Size:  65.4 KB

Here's a screen shot of my name at the top of the leader boards in one program that I promote.

Name:  EMP_leaderboard.jpg
Views: 2322
Size:  61.5 KB

While I'm at it, here are some testimonials on my website from some of my students that I've coached and helped to get results.
    http://marketing-boot-camp.com/

For those of you reading this post and wondering who to believe, just ask yourself, do you trust a guy who uses profanity at strangers online and makes his videos with a robot voice because he's too afraid to put himself out there and show his face in his "scam review" videos or do you trust somebody who can prove their results. Has documented success stories in the form of students that have gotten results and is not afraid to be on camera and show that he is a real person.

Would you like more proof Thomas or should I be expecting an apology at some point in the near future.

First of all: No apology. I have no sympathy for scamming scumbags.
    Second of all: The guys you took the picture with are all broke like you.

Do you know how many hucksters like yourself try to convince me that they are living a sports car lifestyle? They talk and big game and show so-called proof. But look closely at their scam, and it burns away like pillow lava devouring a village at the base of an active volcano. If you were really making big bucks, you wouldn't waited so long to respond.

But we both know the real deal.

The truth is, Scumbag Zahner, is that you're still a lying slime ball like you and your pals. You're still hiding your income. You're still trying to pass yourself off as something that you are not. You got on a public forum and lied about your income. Still not proof of your BS six figures. So you've been on the road selling your scam to a bunch of sorry suckers. You're still a huckster. Those awards don't impress me. In fact, they show how desperate you really are to seem wealthy. But, we both know you're not. I stand on my statement, because you are a lying scammer. I'm not buying into it, buddy. Try again.

I never really expected an apology from you. I know that people like you will never admit when they're wrong.

Honestly, I need to thank you for making this reply. You just proved my point exactly and made an even bigger fool out of yourself. In my first response I said that "even if I did offer you proof, it would still not satisfy you." Thank you for proving my point.

For your information, the reason I never responded sooner had nothing to do with not having the results (in fact, I'll include a screen shot of a tax document below to give further proof that I've been making a 6-figure plus income since before this video was ever made). The reason I didn't respond to this post for so long is because I didn't know it existed. I didn't realize you went to the lengths to slander me in a public forum until just yesterday when I found this post.

But the main reason I never responded (in the YouTube thread) ... I already said in my previous post was because I knew that no amount of proof would ever satisfy someone like you ... and you've just proved my point and made an even bigger fool of yourself. Just look at your response. You get even angrier and lash out even more now that you've been proved wrong. The awards weren't meant to impress anyone. You asked for proof. I gave it to you. The truth is it doesn't matter what proof I gave you, you still have your mind made up about me and you'll never admit that you're wrong.

Which is fine with me. You're clearly not my audience. But anyone who is the least bit discerning will be able to look at your foul language and your attacks on strangers and your anger and realize what kind of person you really are. They will also be able to compare that to the teaching and value that I put out into the marketplace along with my the proof of my results and the testimonials from my many students and they will know the truth.

Let's just take a moment to compare your online presence to mine. My proof can easily be found without the awards and pictures. One could do a simple Google search to find evidence of the multiple businesses I've started. They would easily find all of the free content and training that I've put out into the marketplace to help people who really want help with their businesses. But like I said, no amount of proof will ever satisfy someone like you (I Knew it wouldn't which is why I never wanted to take the time to respond to you). I could show you my tax returns and you still wouldn't be satisfied. In fact, to prove my point. How about I do that. See below for my 2014 tax return. It's clearly a 6-figure income just as I claim that it is and this was from 2014 (which is clearly before you posted your comments on the youtube video) and I'm quite sure this will still not satisfy you (please post another angry comment to prove my point)

Name:  Tax-return.jpg
Views: 2350
Size:  144.4 KB

Now let's compare that with what you do. You hide behind a computer screen and a robot voice when you make your videos. If you would like to post your own tax return in this forum to prove your own credibility on the matter, please do so. You use foul language and call people names simply because they do not agree with your point of view. Here's just a few of your incredibly intelligent comebacks on my YouTube channel.

Name:  2016-03-05_0625.jpg
Views: 2246
Size:  24.4 KB

Name:  2016-03-05_0625_001.jpg
Views: 2220
Size:  32.4 KB

Name:  2016-03-05_0623.jpg
Views: 2284
Size:  42.2 KB

Name:  2016-03-05_0626.jpg
Views: 2237
Size:  31.9 KB

You're really not worth wasting any more of my time on. In fact, the only reason I spent the time to give this additional comment was to make sure that anyone who finds this post realizes your true character (although they didn't need much help from me. Your hateful comments prove my point for me).

LOL ... clown gal posted a fake tax return?

nice try scammer as your crap is just that

the only folks who talk money are assholes like Trump and online scammers like Zahner

Classic ...

Zahner went on for 20+ minutes about how Vanderbuilt may be a scammer, because Vanderbuilt makes money from ad revenue from his website. Okay. How is that a scam? Please explain, Tyson

http://tomtruhatesmlmscams.blogspot.com/

Awesome! You continue to prove my point. I knew you would claim that it was a fake tax return (even though it's 100% real). Which was my initial reason for posting photos of myself on stage winning top earner awards instead. Much harder to say that those are fake. But since you asked for a tax return, I gave you one (how would you suggest I prove that it's real? What would actually appease you and not claim that it's fake?).

Nothing, and that's my point and exactly why I never responded to you in the first place. "no level of proof would ever appease you" and someone like you can never admit they're wrong.

You've been busted Thomas. I certainly don't expect someone like you to admit they're wrong, but that's ok. Anybody with any level of intelligence at all can see through you for what you really are. An angry, malicious person who calls people names instead of engaging in any level of intelligent discussion or providing any level of value to the world.

Please continue to bash me. I find it humorous and only proves my point further.

The only people that realistically make money from MLM are the company owners, the very top distributors, and trainer/gurus.

MLM is a business where 99% of participants fail, where the definition of fail is to be cash flow negative. After the Ackman-Herbalife saga kicked off, MLM defenders falsely defended the atrocious failure rates by saying that failed distributors are really just customers. This has been soundly debunked, with VEMMA being the latest and best example.

With 99% of distributors failing every year, and MLM being nothing more than an endless-chain recruitment scheme, what training is an MLM coach delivering, exactly? What qualifies a person to be an MLM trainer, anyway? It's really no different than the scourge of scam artists writing guru books on real estate investing, tax lien investing, Forex, stock market timing, etc.

If you want to debunk Tyson Zahner, point to his performance and tenure as an MLM distributor. Is he a serial MLM jumper that takes his downline from company to company? How well have his immediate downlines done after he left MLM to start an MLM coaching business? Does he advocate that you can retire on MLM residuals, because that is the worst lie of them all. Is his coaching mostly recruitment-focused?
    MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

"Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

Tyson, instead of a tax form that anyone can fill out and try to pass off as "proof" on the internet, how about you show us the summary the IRS sends us every year showing our income from year to year, in reference to future Social Security benefits? We can see your total income, which may or may not be a combo of linear (job) income and MLM (and now MLM coaching) income.

We could see just how well you've done from year to year, and also see if your past income suggests that you've been wildly successful in MLM, which would then validate the appropriateness of calling yourself an MLM "Coach." For someone to coach MLM distributors, I would expect to see a yearly income well in excess of $100k at the very least, where that should be completely from MLM residuals, not from any tool sales or revenue from holding meetings or charging for speaking engagements.

How about it, post a youtube video (or scan/post) of that letter the IRS sends every year showing your taxable income history by year. Previous bank statements showing monthly residual income from your previous MLM would lend much credibility to your expert MLM coach status as well.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

"Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

Re: Scumbag Zahner's fake income tax form

Geez, man. You're pretty desperate, aren't you? What's going to happen when people start catching on to your lies on a mass scale? You going to address every single one of your critics like this? So, someone criticizes your bullshit coaching/leads system and you turn into a moist little pink sock? Dude, you're way out of the bounds of regular business.

And as for that doctored up income tax form, I've seen better Photoshop'd shit on Reddit and 4chan. I put you up there with the likes of Rodney Walker (MCA child predator), Elijah "Delusional" Johnson (Facebook famous punk), and Matthew McMills. All lying scumbags. Good luck peddling your scam. Does the IRS know about this fictional income you're boasting? LOL

Name:  u-mad-bro.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  47.5 KB

lol ... LOVE THE FAKE IRS INCOME CLAIM !!

Scumbag Zahner is pretty desperate with his fake IRS form and his safety patrol income awards, on stage peddling a scam with his cheap-ass wing tip shoes. Badly dressed, bad hair and a whole bunch of lies to go with his style. No shame in his game.

Can you say...

Name:  Scam.jpeg
Views: 621
Size:  41.2 KB