+ Reply to Thread

Your Wives and Daughters will be Wearing Burkas

This is the world the creepy leftists here and those they elected have given us!

https://youtu.be/-VJyKRwQHHM

“I thought I was the only one who’s in a bad mood because of this.”

“None of us want this. We’re all scared.”

“What is this? How will this be in 100 years?”

“This is not my life. It just shows you how many of them are here already.”

“Now there’s another 1.5 million who came this year.”

“Every year 2-3 million arrive.”

“It’s generally about foreign infiltration.”

“Yes, exactly.”

“We won’t dress like we do now.”

“Here, no! They won’t take anything from me!”

“Look, when I walk through the streets of the city, it’s only foreigners!”

“There are walking 50 foreigners and I only see one European face.”

“Look at the women! They’re all veiled!”

“This is our future.”

Re: Your Wives and Daughters will be Wearing Burkas

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    This is the world the creepy leftists here and those they elected have given us!

https://youtu.be/-VJyKRwQHHM

“I thought I was the only one who’s in a bad mood because of this.”

“None of us want this. We’re all scared.”

“What is this? How will this be in 100 years?”

“This is not my life. It just shows you how many of them are here already.”

“Now there’s another 1.5 million who came this year.”

“Every year 2-3 million arrive.”

“It’s generally about foreign infiltration.”

“Yes, exactly.”

“We won’t dress like we do now.”

“Here, no! They won’t take anything from me!”

“Look, when I walk through the streets of the city, it’s only foreigners!”

“There are walking 50 foreigners and I only see one European face.”

“Look at the women! They’re all veiled!”

“This is our future.”
    i ran across this in the comments kinda makes sense!?.............successful integration. When people dripple in over the decades and are spread through the country, they will adopt the cultural values of the community they live in. However with such numbers, entire neighbourhoods are filled with them and they don't integrate. It's in fact small ME islands within a western country, and those islands are expanding, not adopting our culture, even pissing on it in public now...............
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

but i have to also observe immigration does tend to come in waves sometimes and usually ends up with "special neighborhoods" for each ethnicity!? has this ever resulted in some kind of TAKEOVER of the resident population!? so then WHAT is the underlying factor that prevents this from happening!? is it the LANGUAGE/traditions in place!? the idea that religion/gov is NOT the IMPOSED authority over lives!? :bah: :rotz: :chicken: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

you know i just realized i'm pretty much out of last yrs halloween candy.....gonna have to hit up the grandkids again this yr.....get all the little chewey treats they dont bother with.....called the leftover pickins!? quite amazin the variety that s out there!? of course that begs me to ask is it alright to use a burka as a halloween costume!? :nervouss: :cwm2: :spin2: :smurf:

oh, and i almost forgot that PARADE in your video is NOT a JIHAD type declaration but merely a special remembrance day!? the day of ashura!? you know like a st patricks day parade or something!? no BIG DEAL!? :nervouss: :freak3: :crazy1: :chicken:

Not to worry, I'm pretty sure it was in NYC not to long ago we had topless women in Time Square. We have see through fashion, short short skirts and makeup galore on those pretty faces that we definitely can see, not to worry. Plenty of plastic surgeons to work on women and make them look like Barbie Dolls, big boobs, big butts, small waists and turned up noses and the hair dresser gives them their bleached blond hair.
    Carl could be people will welcome the veil if women keep fooling around with their bodies and all look pretty much the same. It may all become boring and the veil would bring about intrigue.

it seems to me republicans always operate on 2 fronts politically!? FEAR and IMPRACTICAL promises!? of cours dems may use impractical promises TOO!? so then we are LEFT with the RIGHT being a FEAR MONGERING entity!? i mean i guess they figure they can even get non committed and left wing type voters to FEAR just to swing votes as they say!? carl is the SEMI PERFECT example of such tactics!? he even uses religion to back it up!? i guess we have figured out WHY by now!? he's a NAZI at heart!? its not his NORMAL state but is the result of brainwashing on FEARS!? to say all women will be wearing burka's is either predicting a FAD or promoting INSANITY!? :rotz::freak3::spin2::errr: