+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Is Merkel Insane?

Really because less than 6 months ago you hadn't so I find it interesting that now you have now read it many times and on top of that you understand it.

So stoned any people with Tattoos yet? Thrown out the polyester? Killed any disobedient children? Raped anyone and taken them as your wife?

Or at the very least thrown out that geography book that says the earth is round.

That is my point. Don't stand there and say you challenge the idea of PC Jesus when you can't even be bothered to read the bible let alone follow most of it.

Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. The Golden Rule.

As to your bible quote. You should read the ENTIRE chapter. Because your line means something much different in context.

learning english from me......YIKES!? so is merkel insane or not!? and those swede's!? dont we have a swede here posting!? :elvis: :freak3: : :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Yes. And he shamefully endorses the colonization of his country by subhumans who have no respect for his country, its people and its culture. He simply repeats to himself the mantra, "Islam is a peaceful Religion." It make his country's surrender so much easier to stomach.

you mean he ACTUALLY endorses or just does so by default of not OPENLY OBJECTING at least verbally!? and have i been cloned without my knowledge!? no way to know i guess unless i could somehow do a SEARCH for the OTHER ME's out there!? of course i am not just referring to any physical matches but mental 1's too!? more likely
    "TELL" i suspect!?.......and of course who says cloning the MENTAL is not EASIER and AMATEUR ready either accidently or on purpose!? maybe thats the KEY, the SURETY of underlying PURPOSE!? i guess MERKEL has that SURETY or she would not be a leader so to speak!? is her surety born of her TITLE and its authority or something more PERSONAL we might enquire!? and does 1 BOOST the OTHER!? to good or bad ends we might speculate which is what we are doing.....RIGHT!? :nervouss:::crazy1::smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

KKKarl admittign that yes he is a racist says:

Yes. And he shamefully endorses the colonization of his country by subhumans who have no respect for his country, its people and its culture. He simply repeats to himself the mantra, "Islam is a peaceful Religion." It make his country's surrender so much easier to stomach.

And you still deny racism.