+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Money Scam

Money Scam

WARNING: PLEASE SHARE - do not sent or receive anything from Donald Lentz (donaldlentzz@gmail.com) or he might use his cell phone at 415-534-7256. He is out to get your money. Requested payment by cashiers check, but he sent a check for more that product was selling for. I did not send product since I wanted check to clear, He kept insisting on money gram, even though banks are closed on holidays. That is a give away, but then a few days later he cancelled the check. This guy works with Reyes Eduardo Salcedo of Baldwin Park, CA and Graham Transfer in Meridian, MS.

Re: Money Scam

It's crazy to read this, considering I recently answered an ad for a babysitter on a popular child care site after numerous email exchanges the "father" seeking a helper for his family sent me a message saying that he would be sending me a check that would cover the first week of babysitting as well as payments he needed done before coming to California. The first after harassing me all day for info was to send money to a "chemist" named Reyes E Salcedo that needed money to prepare the medication for his son. After I received the check that later was flagged by my bank as fraudulent, the lady at cvs asked me if I knew who I was sending the money to and to make sure it wasn't a scam. I immediately googled the name and another name I was given, and found your post along with many others warning about potential scams. What happened to you?

Re: Money Scam

@ bayotas buang

Thanks for posting up that information on the scam website globalsexreviesw.net.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com