+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Looks like PeggySue packed it in...finally.

After over 200 angry threats to quit, it looks as if the worst and dumbest mod in the history of Scam.com has finally done an Iamwil and deleted all of her posts and finally quit in a quiet huff this time. Good riddance. So now we have a lying administrator/owner, Vlad, Sviat, George, and the other multiple names he uses left with a dead site. After having multiple threads deleted, including important ones such as ACN, no one is here any longer. Well, except for a few nutjobs like CarlInAnnArbor, TruthIsNeverTooHorrible, Cnance and a few other select morons that are totally off the wall. Congratulations George, you finally pulled it off and put this site on the dead list. Time to take it in back of the barn and shoot it. Hopefully you learned something from this but I doubt it. In your case, history continues to repeat itself. By the way, you look great in the mugshot for your DUI.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Looks like PeggySue packed it in...finally.

so detour where have you been posting on here i do recall a few posts in my fav sections!? i was surprised by this post of yours i certainly dont keep that close a WATCH on things over here!? (am i lying) now as to deleting 1's previous posts i suppose that's a privilege reserved for INSIDERS you might say!? possibly a SAFETY VALVE they KNOWINGLY considered before entering THE FRAY!? i can recall times when I would have considered the SAME CHOICE so to speak if i had it!? but you know the ol' story, when the GOOD SHIP is going down so to speak (perceived) then the NON committed are FIRST in the life boats!? i guess they just wanna STAY AFLOAT in their PRIVATE PARADISE (lets hope)!? what are the 2 BASIC fears of living.....DEATH and ALIENATION or in another definition, being left OUT IN THE COLD!? we've all prolly heard the street term...THATS COLD!? or another way of putting it could be....who wants to COMMIT to a LOSING CAUSE (perceived) we THINKING humans seem to be locked into the you first, you be a hero and then i might follow!? (no guarantee) i'll change my mind if a HAVE TO!? but right now i'm doin OK so BUZZ/F$%K OFF!? :bah: :freak3::errr::chicken:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

she may decide to just read occasionally to see what happens over here!? other people have done that strange there was NO farewell comments!? its a MYSTERY, RIGHT!? she may come back as another poster under a new name!? she may put her TRUMP face on or another and just wanted to avoid the CONFLICT of personalities!? for credibility's sake we could assume!? :chicken:::yelcutelaughA::smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Iamwil went on a power trip before he quit.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Here's what this Op doesnt get. It is the problem that has destroyed this site. He engagement s in in, and Tulip wallowed in it.

1. Small minds talk about PEOPLE
    2. Mediocre minds talk about THINGS
    3. GREAT minds talk about IDEAS

NOW tell me. Which fits the idiot who started this thread?

Also, in any other properly moderated forum, bashing other members is strictly prohibited. Yet this happens ALL THE TIME HERE.

SOME, better than the OP, post IDEAS. Other members (who always lean far left) then proceed, not to attack the IDEA, but the poster. This is why you have driven out active participation. Now the libtards are left devouring their own. They seem not able to post TOPICS themselves that invite participation.

Likebit or not, the ONLY ONE who posts IDEAS that get participation, is ME. YOU, Detour, are part of the problem here. Not a solution.

Is "Detour" the idiot formally known as "Sojustask"?

Posted by CarlinAnnArbor
    Is "Detour" the idiot formally known as "Sojustask"?
    It wouldn't make sense to think this is Sojustask. It would make sense to think it is Soapboxmom but with that being said I don't care who this is and looks like Admin doesn't care either.

I have no clue what Detour wants to see happen to this forum, possibly she would like to be the Administrator and try and get it to be the forum she would like it to be. Of course if this is SBM that makes no sense either. If Detour is glad PeggieSue isn't the super mod any longer, thinks she was the worse mod ever, then she must have hopes for the forum to improve.
    Detour needs to remember when being critical of Mods on Scam.com that Admin asked all Mods not to moderate and just delete spam. We have no spam to speak of at this time so no need for Mods, right? Admin can do it all.

I don't know why I'm going to post this because I truly feel the only people who care what is said about this forum are the people who want to start trouble or see the forum fail.

Being appointed a Mod and of all things a SuperMod for this forum was very humiliating. The Admin wanted no moderating and just the deletion of spam. All of the past Mods and existing two Mods, when I was made the SuperMod, refused to delete spam and I think were in hopes, if no mods would delete spam, then Admin would find a way to stop all of the spam posts.

I myself didn't see Admin stopping the spam bots so I deleted the spam which was really easy to do and especially with this new upgrade. I felt bad though because I didn't know if I should join with the Mods refusing to delete spam or help the Admin out.
    I knew having my name as a SuperMod was just for show but have never known why Admin chose to put my name in that category when he wanted no moderating from his Mods.

I also can't understand why anyone would be upset with the Scam.com Mods when we did no moderating. lol I myself merged a few threads and gave out a couple of warnings over almost a year of being made the SuperMod. I moderated a little bit even though I was told not to moderate along with the other Mod logging into the forum. I deleted lots of spam posts and even quit for three weeks once and watched the spam build up, heart breaking to see current members wade through spam to post.

I know that previous Moderators of this forum worked hard to try and keep this forum going and under the circumstances of my being made a Mod and then a SuperMod it was embarrassing to say the least.

For anyone to put me down for being the SuperMod of this forum is just crazy and there has to be another reason for the put downs. I did no moderating and as far as I know if the other Moderator did any moderating over the past months I sure didn't see it. Again, Admin told us not to moderate and just delete spam.

An edit for my above post.

I should have said I assumed Admin made me a SuperMod for show, I don't know for sure why Admin has done the things he has, he didn't discuss why he ran the forum the way he did or does. In fact he didn't enjoy communicating and from what I've read, this is the way he treated his Moderators from the beginning of Scam.com.

I assume he wanted no moderating so that he wouldn't be bothered. Same with not wanting rules enforced, it would limit the email and complaints Admin would receive. I'm assuming though and it's Admin's forum and he is running it the way he wants to.

Yes I'm Tulip and also PeggieSue, I have two screen names. Not trying to fool anyone but didn't want to be seen as a Moderator any longer so I am using my old screen name Tulip. I think everyone who was a full time member knew I had both screen names and no one complained, I haven't used both screen names to be deceitful. I asked to change my screen name from Tulip to PeggieSue and then was made a SuperMod, had trouble logging in under the new screen name because of my IP address and we kept both screen names in case I couldn't log in. For some reason I could log in under Tulip but not PeggieSue. Admin took care of that but I do still have problems at times logging in. Didn't really want to explain about this but Detour and Carl seem to have a problem with my having two screen names, do I care, no. Because they have posted about my two screen names numerous times I am giving an explanation to those that read the posts and may have questions or concerns which I doubt anyone does.
    I changed from Tulip because I just wanted a change, I change my avatar often. I didn't realize my changing from Tulip to PeggieSue would cause a stir, many members of this forum have more than one screen name but they don't use both at the same time, possibly some have in the past or with changing IP"s.

Hey there Tulip... like the avatar... very stylish! Personally, I could care less which moniker you travel under. Like you said... the veteran posters here know who you are. The same with Carl... don't care, even though you appear to change your login name with the seasons. :D

i thought peggy sue was tulip i just forgot...........and carl......i just never seem to tire of his self contradicting BEHAVIOR over here....i hope he keeps posting it's really why i come here any more....HEY CARL, stop TALKING about "PEOPLE" even if they are politicians is THAT your EXCUSE!? although you hardly give your OWN opinion just copy and paste from somewhere....:rotz::judges::spin2::

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i thought peggy sue was tulip i just forgot...........and carl......i just never seem to tire of his self contradicting BEHAVIOR over here....i hope he keeps posting it's really why i come here any more....HEY CARL, stop TALKING about "PEOPLE" even if they are politicians is THAT your EXCUSE!? although you hardly give your OWN opinion just copy and paste from somewhere....:rotz::judges::spin2::
    I know my point went over your head lexx.

At least I get top billing in his list of memorable characters. I really do appreciate that!

I was actually surprised you didn't even get honorable mention! You would be tops in my book!

If you do notice though, this person HATES those leaning right, those defending the existence of God, and those who expose our corrupt system.

I guess YOU haven't shaken things up enough to get noticed.

There are more moderate libs and libertarians still around who post whom I respect even though I nearly always disagree with them.

Tommy ISNT one of them. I refuse to respond to those who degenerate to name calling, which Tommy can't seem to help himself.

Tommy is one of the who have utterly destroyed the Religion Forum. There are no legitimate discussions there.

i hope he keeps posting it's really why i come here any more
    I bring LIFE. Everybody needs a foil.

Carl seem to have a problem with my having two screen names
    Nope. Don't care a bit. I always "knew" you as Tulip. That's all.

The lack of moderation is the problem here. Participants NEVER stick to the topic of the threads. They always degenerate. That's why I post TOPICS that interest me then walk away. It's good enough to get the topic out there.

Then the rabble come, devour and vomit and shit all over the thread. THEN these idiots wonder why I don't return to even my own threads!

The lack of enforcing reasonable rules is the problem. Until that changes, nothings gonna change.

If you left wing critics hate the topics I post, but want the site to survive, the answer is simple. Post TOPICS that invites discussion. I never even criticized people like Rodney. I never agree with him, but at least he brings life.

If you don't start interesting discussions, why to you only bitch about those who do?

The Soapboxmom character, I don't know. Did she ever post here?

Posted by PaulM
    Hey there Tulip... like the avatar... very stylish! Personally, I could care less which moniker you travel under. Like you said... the veteran posters here know who you are. The same with Carl... don't care, even though you appear to change your login name with the seasons. :D
    Thanks Paul, I think that T looks good too. (: I am glad we kept my first user name Tulip because when I tried to quit moderating I kept having members contacting me pleading with me to help them out with forum issues. I wanted to quit but kept getting sucked back in. Hopefully using my first screen name Tulip, will help with my not needing to do any moderating.

I certain changes were made by Admin I would be more than happy to moderate.

Posted by CarlinAnnArbor
    Nope. Don't care a bit. I always "knew" you as Tulip. That's all.

The lack of moderation is the problem here. Participants NEVER stick to the topic of the threads. They always degenerate. That's why I post TOPICS that interest me then walk away. It's good enough to get the topic out there.

Then the rabble come, devour and vomit and shit all over the thread. THEN these idiots wonder why I don't return to even my own threads!

The lack of enforcing reasonable rules is the problem. Until that changes, nothings gonna change.

If you left wing critics hate the topics I post, but want the site to survive, the answer is simple. Post TOPICS that invites discussion. I never even criticized people like Rodney. I never agree with him, but at least he brings life.

If you don't start interesting discussions, why to you only bitch about those who do?

The Soapboxmom character, I don't know. Did she ever post here?
    I agree that this forum needs supervision and I want an Administrator that has the time to take care of this forum. Mods and a SuperMod with a lot of knowledge about what we are discussing on this forum. This is a must for the forum to be a success.

Admin made Len Clements the Admin here and when Len tried to make changes all hell broke loose. This would be a good time to appoint a new Admin to take care of this forum and it could be Len Clements, if made Admin once again, could do some good. I could suggest a few names for Mods that I know would do a good job of Moderating.

Participating on this forum and Moderating takes a lot of time and energy, not everyone has the time but you need dedicated people with knowledge of running forums, knowledge of the subjects being discussed etc. to make this forum great once again. Also people that can get along with all the different personalities we have on an Interent forum.

If the owner wants this forum to be a success the owner needs to make some changes and do it now.