+ Reply to Thread

Satan at work in Ann Arbor

This must be proof of the pact that the Pope and Obama made with Satan for the blood moon. Satan put a fake mammoth skeleton in a farmers field in of all places Ann Arbor Michigan to try and corrupt the world's leading Christian Karl/Kane/Konserve (KKK). How could men have hunted this 10 to 15k years ago when KKK has proven with actual Bible science that mankind is only 6 thousand years old?

Farmers from Michigan accidently dug up a skeleton of a mammoth in their soybean field last Monday. By Thursday, 15 paleontologists had jumped onto the scene and discovered the mammoth was likely to have been hunted, butchered into prehistoric steaks and stored by humans somewhere between 10,000 and 15,000 years ago.
    Farmer James Bristle and his friend were digging in his field to make way for a natural gas pipeline, when suddenly they struck something. Speaking to Ann Arbor, Bristle said: “We thought it was a bent fence post.” On further inspection, it turned out to be a 2 foot (60 centimeter) rib bone.

http://www.iflscience.com/farmers-fi...-soybean-field

Re: Satan at work in Ann Arbor

Tell me it isn't so! Blasphemer!!!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

ok this is 1 area where the science and religion clash you might say....i think it has to be a misunderstanding by religion but it also could be a misunderstanding by science!? in any case it is no cause for the complete mistrust in either 1!? anyone who takes either side as your absolutely wrong and we're absolutely right is a LUNA-TIC!? which brings up another thing!? ancient wisdom says the perishing soul is FOOD for the MOON!? :freak3::errr::spin2::smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

so its all about WHO we think we are!? "who do you think you are"!? do you THINK you are someone you are NOT!? mind is a PLACE and place has a FEEL to it!? its called atmosphere!? a spherical PLACE, a WORLD unto itself!? a BUBBLE, a KINGDOM with rules that LIMIT and PERMIT!? who does not dream of the kingdom of no limits!? in order to effect the ULTIMATE good, OR evil!? only those that have NO WISH to be MORE than they SEEM to BE!? only those who grieve over paradise LOST!? what does paradise SOUND like to the human EAR!? is it a SONG without a pre-loaded TUNE!? or is it every sensual DESIRE realized and enjoyed!? does the 1 lead to the other!? ISn't it amazing how the orchestration of SOUND can mystically unify people into a harmonious family!? come everyone, your SONG is calling you to paradise....... :smurf: :angel: :king22:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you