+ Reply to Thread

Auroin Scam/Extortion

This is an urgent warning NOT TO DO ANY BUSINESS with a guy called Annada Padhy who claims to run an SEO company called Auroin. This guy is in fact just a criminal who tries to extort small business owners !!

Annada Padhy and his scam company contacted me after I was searching for an SEO service on some freelance websites. At first, they told me that they are “the best SEO company in the world” and that “all the big brands are working with them.” I should have known that it was just a trick to lure me in. Right after I paid them for three months in advance, suddenly, many negative reviews about my business began to appear online. Auroin told me that they can make this reviews “disappear” if I will just pay them more money. It was obvious that they were responsible for this. I refused to pay them at first, but then more negative reviews were magically appearing, so I had no choice and I paid them for an entire year of service. I knew they were blackmailing me but I just had no choice !!

Auroin and Annada Padhy are frauds !! They are based in India so someone with limited resources can’t really do anything !!

Re: Auroin Scam/Extortion

Our business is the victim of fake reviews posted by competitors and others who have a malicious intent against our business!

Negative reviews are bad enough, but if they're not true, it's especially frustrating. They have the potential to damage your reputation, even when you've done nothing to earn them.

Many review sites place an emphasis on trustworthy information and are eager to filter and remove reviews that are clearly not truthful. We have removed a lot of such reviews.

We worked with review websites to get them taken down. This isn't always possible, but many review websites have policies that will allow you to remove fake reviews, provided you have sufficient evidence to back up your claim. Removal is always be our first option, as it's the most effective method for preserving our reputation.

We tried to get these reviews removed, responded to them, and even contacted malicious reviewers directly, but ultimately, these fake reviews that just won't go away.

This is a growing concern and is a cyber crime.

Re: Auroin Scam/Extortion:

When you deal with them, you get the top-notch performers. My company was very happy with them. They are people that can come into a situation with an open mind and help you shape strategy. They’re good thinkers.
    Last edited by nancyadams; 08-16-2016 at 06:16 AM.

Mr Dev and his team are really very great group to work with. Every person I've spoken to in their company carried the same customer-oriented values. I also appreciate that they're honest. If we ever came across a major issue, I know that I could go to them and ask freely. They make great suggestions on how we can maximize their time, and they give ideas on how to reallocate and adjust to be more efficient. Our results right now are quite good. We are consistently in the top one or two positions on Google searches for our target, which is online church directory. I am very happy and thankful to them.

The big thing, and the reason that I picked them over the others. they said what team member was going to do what, and that’s exactly what happened. So I trust them completely and I am very satisfied.

The primary reason for using their service is the quality. Their work has been successful. They are also knowledgeable and it's quite easy to work with. Unlike the people in many other agencies, they're humble.