Ref to your C.v

regarding application dated 23Jan2015, you can apply at Endri Inc- Europe,

for details kindly read attached word file,

best regards
    Edwin G. Carl
    HR Endri_Inc

the attached Doc was an Application form as follows :

Code:
    Endri is a provider of contract services for capital equipment manufacturers across many industries. 
    Endri has been on the market over last 10 years. 

Focus of our organization is to create strong and long lasting partnerships with our customers by providing world class services.

Visit us at:     http://www.endri.pt/        

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Endri again opening the Job of “Customer Data Entry at home” , with zero cost and good weekly salary,

Current Job Package is as follows:

||Position|| “ Data Entry of items” ||Type|| “Home based part time”
    ||Term|| “Project Base weekly” ||Duty Hours|| “1-2 hour daily” 5 days a week
    ||Starting Date|| “13 September 2015” ||Salary|| “850Euro per week”
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Job Description: Type our Scan Data record using MS office daily 1-2 hours and return us back MS word file after complete at the end of the week by Email, Make sure that your typing work is Free of Spell Errors, Remember: We Don’t required Fast typing speed, all you have to do work in slow but Accurate, As soon we receive your work we will transfer your salary of that week immediately, ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Job Requirement: 1: Male / Female 2: knowledge of Windows & MS Word software 3: Diploma or Degree in any field 4: Personal Computer 5: Internet Connection 6: MS Office software ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Last Date to apply: 06th September 2015 by Email, ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Next page… How to apply for this Job: Just fill out the following Application form and send us back with you recent CV and Picture to: [email protected] Application Form for Home Based Data Entry Job: Personal Information:
    Full Name:
    Address:
    City: Zip Code: Country:
    Cell Phone: Fixed Line Phone:
    Education: Name Graduate? / Degree? Subject of Study
    High School:
    College:
    Specialize / Training:
    Any other:
    Position Sought:
    Desire Job:
    Available start date: Desire Salary:
    Are you current Employed? Working hours?
    In exchange for the consideration of my job application by Endri Technology, I understand that the misrepresentation or omission of facts called for is cause for dismissal at any time without any previous notice. By signing below, I agree to the statement listed above.
    Name:
    Date: Signature:
    After fill this form Email Only to: [email protected] (attached Also CV) before 06 September 2015, (Note: [email protected] add to your Address book of email, to get next email straight in to your Inbox) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Endri Technology, Sudring 714str, 53041, Hamburg, Germany. Email: [email protected] URL: www.endri.pt , © 2010 Endri, Inc. All rights reserved
    I didn't see any Scam at the beginning , So i sent My CV with the Application Form , after one day I have received the Following mail titled "documents with project_1a" but from another email ( [email protected] ):

Hello,

your application is approved, now you can take start with us,
    attached is the Letter, documents and first paid project with this email,

regards

Admin

With an attached DOC file and ZiP file , The DOC file was as Follows :

Code:
    Hello,

your application is approved, now you can start work with us,
    attached are employment documents and first paid project work,

we have send you One Day of work But  its your first project so you can submit
    in 3days and after that you have to submit in 24 hours,

attached are the image files of Data Sheets,

Guideline of work is attached with this Email on MS word format, kindly read carefully,
    Also Guideline Tutorial is included as a Picture format

after entering the Data in Lexia Inventory Software Save the files and Saved
    files you have to send us back by online software and we will immediately transfer you
    your first week salary in advance,   (get software to     www.LexiaSoft.net           )

with this email following files are attached in .ZIP folder,

1: Data Sheets to Complete                    (Project Pack)
    2: Step by Step Guideline and Tutorial    (Guideline)
    3: Your Salary invoice                            (Salary)
    4: Employment Documents

kindly Download Project zip folder and Extract / Unzip after download:
    (attached with this email)

Note: its One day of work but you can complete this project in 3 days
    and contact us back,

regards
    edsel clay

Endri Inc
    At this Point I became very sure this is a Fraud email , i have checked them at scamadviser I found that the Program website domain lexiasoft.net and both the email sites Domains endri.info and edzhuw.info are just 2 days , 4 days and 4 days old respectively , So I became very sure they are SCAM , I have searched For the Company website www.endri.pt , I found that its 6 Years, 104 Days and seems legit , I have send them an email to alert them , but i have received an automatic email from them at my spam Gmail folder which made me suspicious that they may be a partner at this SCAM .

I have replied to the Scammers with this email

Code:
    Dear, gonda ivan / mustafa mashari

Hard-luck for trying to Scam me , try harder next time , I will
    publish every information i have about you at the internet ASAP , So
    others can be aware of you , with all my rights to sued you at any
    Court for online fraud .

this email will be forward to www.Endri.pt too , so they can take any
    legal measurments with both of you , as i think they have no
    information about this SCAM .

Owner: Mustafa mashari
    Owner Address: 13 masrawi st
    Owner City: dubai
    Owner Postcode: 55431
    Phone Number: +97143157114
    Email : [email protected]
    Owner Country : United Arab Emirates

Owner: ivan gonda
    Owner Address: Hoveniersstraat 413 str
    Owner City: antwerp
    Owner Postcode: 54317
    Phone Number: +3255411317
    Email : [email protected]
    Owner Country : Belgium
    And now i am Exposing them :) , thanks to this site .
    Last edited by thelordabdo; 09-07-2015 at 04:52 PM.

Re: Data Entry of items SCAM

100% scam, you are correct.

You might want to run several anti-virus software programs, scammers have been known to include some nasty viruses, trojans and/or keyloggers in doc and zip files.

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Re: Data Entry of items SCAM

Endri Co.To[email protected]

Sep 4 at 9:00 PM

Dear applicant,

as per your application dated 15Jan2015 now you can apply at Endri Inc- Europe,
    for details kindly read attached word file,

Thanks

regards
    Edwin G. Carl
    Human Resource Endri Inc

• [COLOR=#196AD4 !important]endri_apply
      .doc

[/COLOR]
    Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

I also received the same email as yours.
    I have attached also there docs forwarded to me. The "Company ID", "Employment Confirmation", "Employment Contract",
    Name:  employment_confirmation.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  108.3 KBName:  employee_card.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  38.4 KB

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/USER/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]

Branch Office: Sudring 714str, 53041, Hamburg, Germany. Email: [email protected] /
    www.endri.pt/

Employment Contract
    Dated: 07 / 09 / 2015
    Employee’s Personal Information

Employment/Online ID with ENDRI Inc: 3GWDE7H

(Employee’s all personal information regarding employment is already saved in our record,
    and above ID is associated with his/her employment data).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Employer’s Information

Employer’s Name: ENDRI Inc
    Address: Sudring 714str, 53041, Hamburg, Germany

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Employment Details

We are pleased you decided to join ENDRI Data Technology Inc. We want to take this opportunity to review our agreed upon employment terms and conditions. This Contract is subject to the Part time home based Distance Job.

The Employee agrees to commence employment in the position of Data Entry Work.
    The ENDRI Inc will employ the Employee for an indefinite period of time.

1. Position: Data Entry Work of ENDRI Data

||. Type Item number and products detail

||. Type Customers contacts in sheet

||. Make categories of items

||. Export data to files and Email us Back

||. Work 2hours a day, 5days a week (or any available hours)

(working knowledge in written will provided by our company)

2: Location: Part time (Home Based’ Distance Job)

3. Starting date of employment: 09 September 2015

Continues on page 2……….

4. Duration of contract: 1year*

(*first contract will sign for 6 months and after it will extend for more 6 months)

4a. Regular working days and hours: Monday through Friday, any 2 Hours,

5. Basic Weekly Salary: = Euro 850 Net (per week)

if employee want to overtime more then 3 hours (Optional after 6 months of Job)

d) Overtime: = Euro 40 (per extra hour)

6: Payment Term: Weekly every after 6days by Bank transfer Or Paid Cheque

(Cash also could be transfer to the name of employee)

(Note: Above basic salary is after deduction of all taxes)

7. Termination of Service:

a) If employee does not submit the work on time,

b) That if the Employee is absent from work for more than five (5) consecutive working days without a reasonable cause.

How you would like to receive your weekly salary ? Tick One.

1. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/USER/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image003.gif[/IMG]Bank transfer (give us your bank details)

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/USER/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.gif[/IMG]2. Cash Transfer. (if cash transfer then you don’t need to have bank account)

By signing this agreement, you consent not to disclose any confidential information about company, its employees, and its customers during and after your period of employment.

The ENDRI Inc and the employee shall read and fully understand this agreement and certify that the terms and conditions together with the application constitute their entire agreement or understand that aside from this agreement shall be considered null and void.

I herby certify that as a new employee of ENDRI Inc, I have viewed above employment contract and after carefully read of agreement now I am available for Job and my employer (ENDRI Inc) can send me work to take start.

Employee’s Name:_____________________________________________ ______

Complete Address:__________________________________________ ________________

__________________________________________________ _______________

Employee Signature: ________________________Date: __________________

ENDRI Inc
    Sudring 714str, 53041, Hamburg, Germany. Url: www.endri.pt Email: [email protected]

ENDRI Data Conversion Inc, “Excellent Quality Electronic Products”
    www.endri.pt

Please beware and never be a victim.