+ Reply to Thread

PlasmaTV4Free, Scam Or Not??

This one seems pretty easy, takes a total of 8 offers, all of which are very cheap... anyone ever used this site? it is a Web Rewards Central site, sounds legit to me, but I decided i'd check before completing offers...

Thanks
    T.J. Worcester!

Re: PlasmaTV4Free, Scam Or Not??

Quote Originally Posted by tjwor
    This one seems pretty easy, takes a total of 8 offers, all of which are very cheap... anyone ever used this site? it is a Web Rewards Central site, sounds legit to me, but I decided i'd check before completing offers...

Thanks
    T.J. Worcester!
    *To receive the free incentive gift you must:
    1) register with valid information;
    2) complete the user survey;
    3) complete 2 Silver and Gold offers and complete 4 Platinum offers; and
    4) refer 1 unique household that also completes these requirements.

Please read participation requirements for details. Upon completion of all requirements, we will ship the incentive gift to you with free shipping.
    It does NOT seems to be easy to me at all in my humble opinion. I know for a fact that RewardsVenue, EveryFreeGift, and MarketSurveyGroup are legit sites and they also offer free Plasma TVs as well and so, check them out first is my advice.

Do you have the link for the free plasma TV under market research? I see the LCD and Ibook but no "plasma TV"

thanks.

SCAM - buried in the T&C's is the line that your account expires within 60 days of you registering and if you don't complete all of your offers, and your referrals (they require 2 now) doesn't complete all of their offers within that 60 day timeframe you are SOL.

offer expires 60 days from the date you register on the site. If at the end of the 60 day period, you have successfully completed the required number sponsored offers but have not referred two (2) unique households who have successfully completed the required number sponsored offers, you will not be eligible to receive the free promotional item; but as a consolation for participating, you will automatically receive a complementary $50 gift card.
    http://www2.plasmatv4free.com/terms.cgi?config=591

They do offer you a nice consolation of a $50 gift card for your troubles... supposedly. I've emailed them on 3 separate occasions, never receiving a response. So much for that consolation prize :mad:

Stay away unless you have read all of the fine print and are sure you still want to try it, even then, better to just stay away.

This site appears to be affiliated with Market Labs.net, they appear to be one of the main companies which require referrals with nearly all of their gifts/offers.

Echoing everyone else, I recomend YF Direct...

You can check out the thread here.
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=6831