+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Herbalife's False Promises?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    I still think it's wrong to prey on people's dreams and then steal from them. No middle ground.
    So do I.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

I have had exactly the same problem in 30+ years of marriage, a wife who is a brilliant cook and Spanish at that, which is the best food in the world. Only one thing has ever worked long term for me Tom, Paleo along with contracting my eating window into a 5 to 8 hour period. Not a single calorie outside this window. I've tried just about everything else including shakes and they just give short term results.
    Or you can stop downing so much beer.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

He didn't lose the weight. I am giving him a hard time because like you, he expressed an anti-MLM position and later showed his true colors. People join MLM to make money - not to buy products they like. You know that and so do your bedfellows.
    He lied and claimed he stood for the truth then when he revealed his true colors the truth came out. It was the color of a mindless troll.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Amazing how you started off on this forum projecting yourself as some kind of ''expert scambuster'' and now everyone on here thinks you're a clown.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Serisly. It is as simple for me as cutting down on Cokes and other sugar beverages. I am dropping and fitting back into cloths.

Oh and Joe, Fuck You

Amazing how you started off on this forum projecting yourself as some kind of ''expert scambuster''
    I never touted myself as some kind of expert or a scam buster.

But speaking of clowns, that would be YOU, tominaustin (the liar) and ohein56. You three are the 3 stooges. :blunt:

Tom, if it works do it. That's all I do.

You never caught me in a lie. Why would I lie here, nothing to gain?

Herbalife just keeps on rising, nothing positive from joecool44...he's only concerned with shit to throw at the wall!!ยก
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Herbalife Ltd.

NYSE: HLF - Sep 4 4:00 PM EDT

56.55 -.57 (1.00%)

I wish you luck in trimming down, Tom. But I still think people in MLM have character disorders that make them be attracted to that kind of thing.
    Cat Police - SF

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3519...arket-equation

Understand the realities: Most people join MLM companies because they see what they believe is a chance to make money. It is true that some people join only for a discount on the products, and some give up trying to promote the program and only consume the products, but that is not the norm-in spite of what some on this blog want you to believe. The number of people that go this route is low and fleeting, comparatively speaking. The products are generally too expensive for people to buy and use apart from a non-consumptive motive.

People are, more often than not, introduced to MLM through "opportunity meetings" in homes and hotel meeting rooms. An "opportunity" to do what, buy products? "No silly, an opportunity to make money, and lot's of it."

The point? The real product of MLM is the "opportunity." You know the drill. If you don't believe it, stop… Conclusion: the customer is being shorted in the exchange, and grossly so. If an industry and its companies were to sell a product that was defective or didn't get to the consumer ninety-nine percent of the time, it would be shut down and thrown under the jail. It fact, that may happen in the case of Herbalife. ProbesReporter.com writes: "It appears jail time has emerged as a real threat facing those connected to Herbalife.