Poll: When will 12daily Pro fail to pay 144% in 7 business days?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Ponzi Nemesis Guest

When will 12daily Pro fold?

You all know my opinion - 12daily Pro is a Ponzi scam that's about to crash. Also, I know a lot of you disagree. I think a poll would be interesting - let's see what people think.

Given that it can be hard to determine the exact date of failure for schemes like this, let's focus on something tangible. When do people think that either
    • 12daily Pro will start to take more than 7 business days to pay its members, or
    • 12daily Pro will reduce the 12% per day figure or extend the time taken to pay?
    Last edited by Ponzi Nemesis; 10-31-2005 at 02:07 PM.

Ponzi Nemesis Guest

Re: When will 12daily Pro fold?

So - just one one vote for "November" and one for "Never"? What do the rest of you think?

I'm not voting on this. You were saying it took 5 last week and then it was going to be longer this week.... and I just checked a little while ago and I got paid on day 4.
    So what happened to your prediction about it getting longer than 5 or 6 days?
    Another one bites the dust!
    And you know something, if ever they did have to take longer than 7 days (which I doubt) I'm sure they would post an announcement so everyone would know about it.

I'm afraid is gonna fall soon, but not in 2005. One funny thing and somehow a signal is that they are already advertising their next autosurf program grandhits.com, which strangely does not offer a 12% daily but a mere (!!!???) 3% daily...maybe a depression is coming in the autosurf market?

Quote Originally Posted by 12DP-AdminCharis
    Hi everyone...

Thank you all very much for your support and kind words regarding this issue.

I think we have fairly certainly identified now that this '12DP Facts' person is indeed the member we posted about here on the forum on Sept. 16 that had created multiple accounts with a total in upgrades of over $125,000 and was suspended for violations of our TOS.

We didn't quite put it all together until we looked at the dates surrounding both the above incident and the sudden appearance of our dedicated detractor.

Here's the timeline...

On Sept. 15, we discovered the cheater while preparing withdrawl payments. This person had joined with over a dozen yahoo based email addressess (something we would see 12dp Facts utilize again while creating multiple fake accounts on our forum to spam members). On the 15th, these accounts were all frozen and all his pending withdrawls cancelled.

On Sept. 15, 12DP Facts made his first lengthy, negative post on the MoneyMaker Group forum.
    http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index...dpost&p=442728

On Sept. 16, in anticipation of possible retaliation or negative forum posts by the individual, we made public what had happened here on our forum... http://mylifeclicks.net/smf/index.php?topic=2846.0

On Sept. 16, 12DP Facts made his first post and attack on us on the TalkGold Forum.
    http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showth...302#post254302

You will also notice that the join dates for his accounts on both forums were on Sept. 15 and 16 respectively.

Now this sick, twisted individuals motives have been made very clear. He joined these forums and has launched and continued this horrible attack on this program and on me because he got caught breaking the rules and lost a lot of money. So, he has been on a crusade to attempt to discredit us with a campaign of misinformation, lies, and slander.

We are in the final stages of gathering technical evidence against against this person in order to insure we have proper documentation for the civil action we will pursue regarding this person's libelous actions against me personally. This action will be pursued. We have also provided TalkGold with proof that the criminal accusations this person made against me are indeed false; which they required in order to meet our formal request to remove all slanderous content posted by the individual. We are awaiting their promised follow-thru on this action.

Thankfully we can now close the book on this drama and move on toward bigger and better things with 12dp!

Thank you all again for your support!

Charis
    Now we know the truth
    :p Cheaters never win :p

Ravensmedicine, what has ponzi nemesis opinion to do with yours? It is a poll: if you believe like you say that 12dailypro will survive, you should probably vote never, but why not to vote? This is what a poll is made for: for giving different points of view in numbers. You are probably right that it will never fall, but then why not to vote "never"?

ponzi nemesis just did a poll about this at
    http://talkgold.com/forum/showthread...9&page=1&pp=10

Quit spamming, It not going to get your 125k back...

Ballard, are you telling me that this guy has invested 125k dollars in 12dailypro and just because he has created many different accounts 12dailypro is not paying him back with the excuse that he has broken their tos and that they are going to sue him? Is that what that letter from 12dailypro means???

Quote Originally Posted by FairTradeAuthority
    Ravensmedicine, what has ponzi nemesis opinion to do with yours? It is a poll: if you believe like you say that 12dailypro will survive, you should probably vote never, but why not to vote? This is what a poll is made for: for giving different points of view in numbers. You are probably right that it will never fall, but then why not to vote "never"?
    Actually I don't beleive in any of the answers. Certainly not this year.... and not "never" either, but it's the way he says it like it's a certainty, when it isn't. And who knows, maybe they will change the 7 days.... to 5! ;) They're about doing that now with only a few getting paid on day 6 or 7. Most I know get it on day 3, 4 or 5. And obviously it's still that way this week.
    As far as the sister company Grandhits, that is not a sign of anything. It's a different program altogether. Who says they can't be diverse?
    By the way, Grandhits is no longer their site of the week. Auto $urf Central is.
    And anything advocated by the 12Daily admin is probably a bit more reliable than a lot that's out there!
    Last edited by Ravensmedicine; 11-01-2005 at 01:50 AM.

RAVENS, ponzi's poll is definetely partisan, but i think the poll options are honest: if you like 12dailypro you have 2 options: "never" or "2006 or later". If you disagree with ponzi, any of these are good options for you, i think.
    About grandhits, in my opinion it is a sign, but it is just my personal opinion. You have to agree, anyway, that it is exactly the same concept as 12dailypro: an autosurf program. It is just that with one you are supposed to earn 12% daily and with the other one 3% daily. Now, if it is about advertising and autosurfing, i honestly cannot see where the huge difference in profits come from. If it is about something else, i want to believe it, but...wouldn't it be time that these fantomatic offline investments where made a bit clearer? Everybody talk about them, but on the sites the only revenue source indicated is always autosurf, and any person with a bit of intelligence left understand that a 12% interests in autosurfing websites (and with a program doing the job in the background....) is impossible. Or would you pay for such "traffic" for your site and even a lot of money? Because if you would, i can sell you trillions of hits for one dollar a trillion. If you guys support autosurf programs, feel free: i'm not here questioning that. But pretending to convince people that autosurfing you can earn 12% of your capital a day, it is an insult.

First of all PN asks a different question in his poll title than his OP. I don't think there will be an issue of not paying within 7 days. As far as changing the % rates.... they have that option, but I know they are doing fine now. The thread asks when they will "fold" as in go belly up. *If* that happens I would say after 2006, therefore cannot answer the poll. They have long term goals they have been meeting. No reason to say they will fold in '06 then. And after that it's too much speculation.
    As far as earning 12% per day autosurfing.... technically you're getting abround 3% daily in profit. Someone here broke it down. But yes, people are making money autosurfing on a regular basis. Some are in for thousands and have been doing so since May in this particular program, or longer in others like Studiotraffic. Some people do the max upgrades and make their original upgrade back after 3 - 4 payouts then everything beyond that is profit. So every 12 days they have a hefty $2,640 profit minus processor fees - so let's say 2000 - 2300 depending on what processor they use.
    You're talking a 4K + per month income there. If you were to make that at a full time job you'd have to get $25 per hour.

I'm afraid is gonna fall soon, but not in 2005. One funny thing and somehow a signal is that they are already advertising their next autosurf program grandhits.com, which strangely does not offer a 12% daily but a mere (!!!???) 3% daily...maybe a depression is coming in the autosurf market?
    Grandhits.com is not the property of 12dailypro. It belongs to someone else, and was listed as the site of the week. It's been running for a while. If you go to the 12dp site now, you'll see a different site of the week. :D

EDLAWTON, about this i can tell you that you are wrong 2000%. Grandhits.com is very well connected to 12dailypro.com. No that i care, really, but that is undeniable...
    RAVENSMEDICINE, so you are really telling me that simply autosurfing a website, not using new members money for paying old members, all members can earn a technically (???) 12% a day and a real 3% a day? Is that that you are saying? Because if it is that that you are saying, we would have solved all the famine problems in the world and we should propose autosurf programs for the nobel prize for the next 5000 years. I repeat: i'm not questioning legitimacy of autosurf programs, but all the lies around them, told by autosurfers. To make a 3% daily profit just autosurfing without being paid with money coming from new members is technically and practically impossible. I wonder why Google and Microsoft didn't venture in such profitable businesses, with all the potential in ter ms of media attention, millions of users etc they have...they must really have crappy decision-makers...

Ballard, are you telling me that this guy has invested 125k dollars in 12dailypro and just because he has created many different accounts 12dailypro is not paying him back with the excuse that he has broken their tos and that they are going to sue him? Is that what that letter from 12dailypro means???
    You know what... no one will touch this question. They took $125,000 away from this guy and I now see why he hate's 12Daily so much. My question is... if this guy invested that much, mulitple accounts or not... what's wrong with that? Why limit multiple accounts if the person has the capital to invest? It's one thing if the company had went out of business... but they are still paying. What's the difference between paying 12 different people and paying 1 person with 12 accounts who surfs 144 sites a day...

Sounds like he saw a program that works and he went after it jumping both feet first...

Most of the ponzis I'm aware of have rules and account limits. I think 12dp is at least part-ponzi, maybe mostly ponzi (I'm sure they have some money coming in from hdp too, so that makes it not total ponzi).

Now, if Mr Ponzi over-invested that could screw things up. Especially if he's one of those folks who put in Italian lira (which you could still do in e-gold for a few months, owing to a scripting error), and passed it off as USD. That gave the company a fairly bad hit. Or if he didn't do that (and I wouldn't put it past him), then he didn't play by the rules. One of the things I really like about the place is that nobody can lose more than $6k, and hey that's a lot less than most of them, and a lot less than most people are investing. If people had been throwing in hundreds of thousands at the start, it would've screwed up the whole thing before it got off the ground -- it is not easy to run ponzi schemes for what--seven or eight months now and no late payments yet? You have to plan it out really well.

I also expect that his way of 'apologising' left a bit to be desired. But hey, I just hate getting spammed a zillion times. I expect the owner has had to deal with much worse from him.

Ponzi Nemesis Guest

I am so tired of refuting this $125k nonsense, but since it's been stated here as fact more than once, here we go again...

I have never invested in 12daily Pro - not $6, not $125,000. I have always been able to see it for what it is, and would not condone it by paying in even if I didn't think I'd lose my money.

This is a poll - simple as that. If you don't think it'll crash ever, you can vote "Never". But you know what I think...