+ Reply to Thread

If the Bible is bunk, there is no scientific evidence.

There is archaeological evidence for many cities mentioned in the Bible. If atheist are going to make their case for the Bible being a myth, they must somehow debunk archaeological studies.

http://www.facingthechallenge.org/arch2.php

http://www.equip.org/article/biblica...l-historicity/

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Science_Confirms_the_Bible

https://carm.org/scientific-accuracies-in-the-bible
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-07-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Re: If the Bible is bunk, there is no scientific evidence.

Hey, I made a mistake and posted two threads about the same topic. Sometimes internet technology gets ahead of me. If forum caretakers want, they can delete one of them.:1crysad::spidey::king22:
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-07-2015 at 11:16 PM.

did they delete the RIGHT 1 !? the caretakers i mean.......where are the CARETAKERS when you NEED them!? is it a DYING BREED!? the phrase "when good men do nothing" comes to mind.......how ya feelin today.....do you feel like a good man!? or a happy man, dont happiness make you feel good!? do we have a SHORTAGE of happy people!? do you think it is easier to make someone HAPPIER that is already happy or someone who is NOT!? is it wrong to want to take the EASY ROAD more traveled!? :bah: :crazy1: :spin2::chicken:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I am taking a long vacation from sewer rats (lexx and chesty). I have never experienced so much filthy talk, foul ideas, lies, insults, distortions, and absolute evil. They have a lot of postings to dump on with their filthy rhetoric, and I am certain Satan is pleased with their destructive efforts.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-14-2017 at 07:55 PM.

yada yada yada the CUT and PASTE continues HEY what would HAPPEN if suddenly my SAVIOR of INSANITY just disappeared without NOTICE!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I am taking a long vacation from sewer rats (lexx and chesty). I have never experienced so much filthy talk, foul ideas, lies, insults, distortions, and absolute evil. They have a lot of postings to dump on with their filthy rhetoric, and I am certain Satan is pleased with their destructive efforts.
    I'll agree that Lexx is like a sewer rat.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

and the LAST shall be FIRST said the SEWER rat!? hows your buddy DRUMP doing!? what a disaster in th making!? br sure to pray for his QUICK DEMISE no sense going thru a lotta torture and humiliation!?