+ Reply to Thread

Unique Mobiles Limited

Hi guys!! I'm from Argentina and I'm needing your help and knowledge in this case. Forgive me if my English isn't the best. Well I was looking through internet some legal companies in "Uruguay" to buy some Apple product (Macbook Pro), because here in Argentina it's way too expensive because of the taxes, etc. So I find this http://www.mercadouruguayo.com/seller/miguel09/ . Then I found the company in Skype. And this guy "Miguel Fabio" send me the price of the Macbook Pro Retina 3,8Ghz - 1TB only at 820 usd when in Apple webpage it's 3200 usd!!! Not just that I will have to pay 870 usd through Wester Union and I will have to pay no TAXES, and it's delivered to MY house. INSANE. And also send me a bunch of links and certificates pictures that for me are way to ugly.Name:  Apple Certificate.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  423.4 KBName:  certificate Of Malaysia Branch.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  383.3 KBName:  Certificate.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  5.2 KBName:  conformity.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  95.8 KBName:  money back.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  14.1 KB

I asked why it's so cheap and he answered: "[08:21:14 p.m.] UNIQUE MOBILES LIMITED: we sell cheap because, we buy severally in BULK[08:21:23 p.m.] UNIQUE MOBILES LIMITED: and resell in a wholesale prices
    [08:21:32 p.m.] UNIQUE MOBILES LIMITED: more so, we are on our promo"

Then I found a guy that buy in the company but he hasn't answered my mail yet.

For me this is really way too strange but I have a little little faith to be real because that will be awesome.

Thanks you guys!

Re: Unique Mobiles Limited

I agree, those are some crappy, photo-shopped, MSN word created certificates. The terrible grammar is a dead give-away that a non-English speaker manufactured those messes.

100% scam.

That is a fake website pretending to sell cheap merchandise.

Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacture's website is a fake site shipping gosh awful crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship fakes.

The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacture's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.

The payment option say it all, Western Union, only anonymous cash payments.

Western Union and moneygram do not verify anything on the form the sender fills out, not the name, not the street address, not the country, not even the gender of the receiver, it all means absolutely nothing. The clerk will not bother to check ID and will simply hand off your cash to whomever walks in the door with the MTCN# and question/answer. Neither company will tell the sender who picked up the cash, at what store location or even in what country your money walked out the door. Neither company has any kind of refund policy, money sent is money gone forever.

In all seriousness, when something goes wrong, what will you do? Send an email that is ignored and blocked? Send chat requests until you are ip banned? Call internationally?

That site only "ships" with the post office, good luck getting the "tracking number" they give you to work on the EMS website. You will need even more luck trying to contact anyone when your tracking stops and your "package" is lost somewhere.

You could then be really lucky, your "package" is discovered, seized by "customs" and all you need to do is pay even more money via Western Union or moneygram to the "custom's official" who uses a free email address just like that site has a free email address as its contact information.

Free email addresses are easy to open and close completely anonymously.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com