+ Reply to Thread

SPY, What A Waste Of Time

Well, I like this McCarthy actress from TV, but this movie sucked, and proves you just can't have a mix of serious with comedy in my opinion. Yes, there were a few funny parts, but with the unnecessary vulgar language, some parts were hard to listen to when Straham dropped F bomb after F bomb, totally overkill. Another junk movie I am glad I got free in home on my media center before it hit theaters. Love saving all this money on movies, especially when so many are garbage with trailers so misleading it isn't funny.

Re: SPY, What A Waste Of Time

Oh I saw the commericals for SPY over 200 times. They gave that fat blob a movie deal with The Transporter Guy?!!! I don't get this at all. Seems like another movie that was coming out the same time, The Brothers Grimsby, which I might post about later. Something about the comedy/action gets cheesy after awhile. Now like a Beverly Hills Cop, or Bad Boys, I'll get behind those movies.

Now "I SPY" movie with Owen Wilson, Eddie Murphy, Famke Janssen (prrrrrrr), and Clock Work Orange's Malcolm McDowell was really good. I laughed, it was great action, and Eddie was on fire. Wow 2002. Still holds up
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Quote Originally Posted by Sviat View Post
    Now "I SPY" movie with Owen Wilson, Eddie Murphy, Famke Janssen (prrrrrrr), and Clock Work Orange's Malcolm McDowell was really good. I laughed, it was great action, and Eddie was on fire. Wow 2002. Still holds up
    Is it still good to watch?