+ Reply to Thread

Does the Iran International Treaty threaten world peace?

President Obama is doing everything he can with his magic political skills to promote the Iran treaty. The opposition claim it allows Iran to continue down the nuclear path to create a nuclear arsenal. To date, Iran continues to make aggressive statements to destroy Israel, and to attack other nations with state sponsored terrorist groups. Would Iran use its nuclear arsenal to destroy Israel and Sunni Arab nations to bring about a Shiite world order?
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-17-2015 at 09:55 PM.

Re: Does the Iran International Treaty threaten world peace?

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    President Obama is doing everything he can with his magic political skills to promote the Iran treaty. The opposition claim it allows Iran to continue down the nuclear path to create a nuclear arsenal. To date, Iran continues to whip Israel off the map, and other nations are continually threatened by Iran's support of terrorist groups. Would Iran use its nuclear arsenal to destroy Israel and Sunni Arab nations to bring about Shiite world order?
    Could you please provide links to the many claims that you have made in the OP.

For example,
    Can you please show that the current US President is using 'Magic'.

To date, Iran continues to whip Israel off the map,
    Are you sure that you do not mean "Wipe"?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Could you please provide links to the many claims that you have made in the OP.

For example,
    Can you please show that the current US President is using 'Magic'.

Are you sure that you do not mean "Wipe"?
    Sorry, for the incorrect word usage. Iran did make the statement, "wipe Israel off the map."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10148351.html

If my op claims are incorrect refute them.

I use magic as a modifier to illustrate Obama's gift for lying and distorting facts to fit his political agenda.

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2015/04...dress-to-iran/

The real problem is treaty nations can't trust Iran.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/...atwa-is-a-myth
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-17-2015 at 11:20 PM.

President Obama is doing everything he can with his magic political skills to promote the Iran treaty. The opposition claim it allows Iran to continue down the nuclear path to create a nuclear arsenal. To date, Iran continues to make aggressive statements to destroy Israel, and to attack other nations with state sponsored terrorist groups. Would Iran use its nuclear arsenal to destroy Israel and Sunni Arab nations to bring about a Shiite world order?
    please link to attack other nations with state sponsored TERRORIST GROUPS!? they are just as afraid of ISIS as we are!? :nervouss::freak3::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

do THEY threaten world peace due to the TREATY!? i guess they could if they CHEAT its up to the inspectors to blow the whistle!? why focus on they who have NOT the bomb what about india and pakistan!? i think its silly to expect them to use a BOMB on israel!? for 1 thing it might fail, for another they would be ANNIHILATED if they TRIED!? the only way it might succeed is if they did it by subterfuge and then did NOT claim any knowledge of it!? :nervouss::freak3::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    do THEY threaten world peace due to the TREATY!? i guess they could if they CHEAT its up to the inspectors to blow the whistle!? why focus on they who have NOT the bomb what about india and pakistan!? i think its silly to expect them to use a BOMB on israel!? for 1 thing it might fail, for another they would be ANNIHILATED if they TRIED!? the only way it might succeed is if they did it by subterfuge and then did NOT claim any knowledge of it!? :nervouss::freak3::
    I think the reason for Iran being more of a threat to world peace than India or Pakistan is because they sponsor terrorist groups and they have threaten to destroy Israel. Also, they a long record of threatening the US and other nations. They don't negotiate honestly, they lie a lot. It has to do with getting something from other nations without making concessions.

please link to attack other nations with state sponsored TERRORIST GROUPS!? they are just as afraid of ISIS as we are!? :nervouss::freak3::
    Here a few of many references about Iran sponsoring terrorism.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/3...icle-1.1493410

http://www.clarionproject.org/sites/...-Terrorism.pdf

http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/marka...p-of-terrorism

ISIS may take over Iran's position as a terrorist threat, but Iran has not given up the terrorist business.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-18-2015 at 10:00 PM.

Here a few of many references about Iran sponsoring terrorism.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/3...icle-1.1493410

http://www.clarionproject.org/sites/...-Terrorism.pdf

http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/marka...p-of-terrorism

ISIS may take over Iran's position as a terrorist threat, but Iran has not given up the terrorist business
    maybe so but that does not mean they would openly attack israel......with the BOMB which they DONT HAVE by the way sounds like the same ol political PLOYS of election time candidates but hey it worked for REAGAN.......:yelcutelaughA:::spin2:

maybe so but that does not mean they would openly attack israel......with the BOMB which they DONT HAVE by the way sounds like the same ol political PLOYS of election time candidates but hey it worked for REAGAN.......:yelcutelaughA:::spin2:
    Circumstantial evidence is strong. Iran has threatened to annihilate Israel. Then there is the twelve Imam, Iranian's clerics believe it will happen after a catastrophic event, like nuclear war. He come to save the Shiites and bring about a Shiite world order.

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/onl...Press0608.aspx

https://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.c...mam-is-coming/
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-18-2015 at 05:53 PM.

You need to consider Iran is a theological regime. The politicians follow what Khomeini desires. He and Shiite clerics rule Iran.

http://www.biography.com/people/ayat...ligious-leader
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-18-2015 at 06:26 PM.

11. 07-19-2015, 07:33 AM

The US sponsors terrorist groups, Cnance.
    Care to judge them also?

You need to consider Iran is a theological regime. The politicians follow what Khomeini desires. He and Shiite clerics rule Iran.

http://www.biography.com/people/ayat...ligious-leader
    Khomeini is dead since many years.
    The religious leader in Iran is Ali Khamenei.

Try to keep up...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    Khomeini is dead since many years.
    The religious leader in Iran is Ali Khamenei.

Try to keep up...
    so its an A or an O that makes the difference!? HEHE!! in his dream it was spelled with an O!? but really we should not be fluffs when it comes to IRAN i say let ISIS go there and wage war then we have good excuse to MUSCLE IN!? i mean if ISIS is NOT that stupid then neither is IRAN's religious leader!? of course they are all old farts close to death so who knows WHO will be calling the shots the next day!? the thing is the more the iranians become westernized with a better economy the better chance they have of resisting religious radicalism!? yb:::yelcutelaughA:

This deal is a killer for all but Iran, in short, what do we get out of it, NOTHING, it is just another kick the can down the road temporary move which solves nothing. People forget that Iran has never been honest in their history, and in the case of U.S., you would have to be an idiot to think Iran will change and abide by any agreement, you have to be a moron to trust a pathological liar, and sadly, that is what Obama is, so now WE THE PEOPLE are confronted with a double threat, Obama is lying, Iran is lying, and when in history is lying going to solve any problems, especially this nuclear threat.

No one is mentioning anything other than Iran's internal nuclear program and B.S. inspections, but once we release the sanctions and the hundred billion in first year, sure Iran will agree to cut back nuclear program, but nothing is being said about the back door option Iran now will have, they can simply buy an off the shelf nuclear bomb from N. Korea or Russia, so of course they will agree to stop developing their own bomb when money can buy anything. If Iran gets sanctions released, you can bet your last dollar they will have a nuclear bomb faster than if they were to develop one internally. You have to be an idiot to think centuries of hate in the middle east will ever change, but then again, we have a house of idiots in Washington, so the masses of asses will get what they deserve for electing this fraud and his house of muslims. Jarrett is Iranian, and she is his mouth piece, so do you really think this deal is good one for America. or Iran?

Simply put, western democracy will never work in the middle east. Look around, it was tried, it has failed over and over again. You cannot negotiate with people who value death over life. They all believe they will get their 72 virgins when they die, western civilization values life over death, so if Iran gets a nuke, you can bank the fact they will use it against Israel immediately, and when they purchase intercontinental missiles from N. Korea and Russia who are desperate for money, and this agreement has opened the door to Iran and will not block any weapon sales or purchases, the world is doomed, thanks to Obama, the biggest liar and wimp of all times. PERIOD

lets see by predicting everything always stays the same no matter what.......you PROMOTE the same ol' same ol', the pyramid scheme of survival cause it is the EASIEST way to insure your OWN survival!? but really you are claiming that all men say 1 thing do another!? i find it interesting that diplomatic visits come across with such positive outlooks yet the facts hardly ever follow!? whether a democracy or not the leaders always seem to fail to raise the publics awareness of their own ignorance!? since thats not readily possible in a constructive manner then they take shortcuts to stay in/gain power!? that being feeding the publics superstitions and grievances!? the whole idea of PUBLIC has gone awry due to a lack of proper education!? the reason!? education lives within the timelimits/restrictions of the economy at large and the COMPETITION of so called FOREIGN agendas!? but really its all about the roughest kid on the block gets all the perks and those that work for him get a bigger piece of the PIE of LIFE and LUXURY!? :rryumy: :bah: :king22: