I Do NOT Give a fook about any thing YOU see online they all are products by one of the fat rich scammers online.

The fooking Videos with that always discount from $95 to just $7 then click again BOOM it's FREE just enter your name and E mail Here.

I do not care if YOU have the greatest product ever for whatever, with a perfect SEO optimized website ( i never used SEO and guess what I'm making Cash ) YOU can have all the kaboom Flash presentatiuons THE Best Videos the fake Testimonals the falshy Cars . wads of FAKE CASH on the Table YES people it's fake if you can get magnifying view those bills are as bogus as pick pocket in a nudist colony.

BUT you cant magnify a video.

IN short IF YOU DO Not Get Traffic YOU making ZILCH nada cash cabbage lettuce moola dinero's rubles etc..

Works in real world too those who advertise correctly SELL.

The ugliest blogs with just enough written content will GET sales.

Heres why MY Super Team will work
Quote J Paul getty "i'd rather have 10% Effort of 100 People rather than 100% of My own."

Sipmple is it? Get 100 people to do what Your doing with only 10% effort and boom YOUR fooking rich.. OK now rich but numbers DO not lie

100 people Plus ME if each one vsists just 10 of my blogs weekly thats 1000 visits per week...

Cant tell second part about how it makes money .......

so the team does this to everyone using a check list what vsisit 30 per day foir 3 days then 10 on 4th day and it takes seconds doing it MY way really simple when all blogs show links to other blogs LOL

SO No sending you to contact link on MY new blog Just shoot me an E mail with one word in body "YES"

to billyzeke at yahoo dot com