+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

My dreams and visions have serious implications for Christianity.

Since my dreams occurred, I have considered Christian ideas about Jesus. Mostly, it is all about Jesus as the son of God. My dream about a Roman soldier murdering Jesus and my vision about God’s duality contradict Christian beliefs. If a concept for God is required, it should be “Duality,” not “Trinity.” One likely explanation for no one understanding the mystery of the Trinity is it doesn’t exist. After Jesus the son of God became church doctrine, the father and Holy Spirit were added. By the third century, the Trinity had become church doctrine. Based on a literal interpretation, we do not find the Trinity in The Old Testament. God must not be what he claimed to be when He revealed His holy word to Jewish prophets! Why didn’t God tell them about HIs son? Oh, I know there were despicable people; he saved the Trinity for Christians. I hope that is not true, it would make God Anti-Semitic.

Historical documents, including early gospels, are evidence for “the son of God” becoming part of the Jesus movement about thirty years after Jesus died. If you research lost but now found gospels, you find gospel authors proclaimed Jesus to be a wise or sage man, not the son of God, and there was no mention of the crucifixion of Jesus. If Jesus was the son of God, why did it take so long? Why didn’t his followers immediately say Jesus was the son of God? Why wouldn’t they recall Jesus taking about himself as the son of God? Unfortunately, Christian scholars prefer to avoid debating it. For them to question their own faith is difficult if not painful. Based on historical records, the Jesus movement gained momentum when leaders added Jesus as the son of God. Then, after the crucifixion story, a new theme emerged; now it was Jesus, the Lamb of God, sacrificing to save all humankind. Subsequently, Christianity became a major world religion.

You will find no literal references to the son of God in the Old Testament. Isn’t that interesting? God did not reveal his son to His chosen people. Why is that? In Judaism, the Holy Spirit is mostly associated with God, not humans. In Christianity, the Holy Spirit has become a misused concept. Humans are now holy. Clergy uses the Holy Spirit to justify beliefs, preaching, and ever sort of religious discussion and advocacy. How many times have preachers said, “The holy spirit told me such and such?” In other words, God is offended if you offend the Holy Spirit. While Christians advocate for the Trinity because it represents their beliefs, it is also a powerful tool for Christian clergy to control members. If, however, there is no son of God, and therefore no Trinity, we have about two thousand years of false Christian doctrine.

According to my dream about Paul and transplanted hairpieces on his shiny head, the Epistles are false. They do not represent the true Jesus, or God as a man. Paul’s sayings may be regarded as Jewish morality teachings, not revelations about Jesus. If you take out the son of God from the New Testament, it becomes meaningless. Christianity has no credibility when you define Jesus as God. It seems God is not what early Christians desired. They want to identify with a human. They wanted that person to intercede for them with God on their behalf. It also appears as if Mary, the most holy saint of the Catholic Church, became popular because worshipers wanted to identify with a woman saint. Mary is one of many saints in the Catholic Church. It is a popular theme in other churches as well. Most notable, members of the Mormon faith regard saints as holy humans who are in heaven with God. Members of these religions would be surprised and probably depressed to find their saints are not holy, and they are not in heaven.

Human deity based faiths would not be so inspired if they knew there was no son of God. If Jesus was not the son of God, how can the Holy Spirit be real? A common belief is through the Holy Spirit and the son of God humans have direct pipeline to God. Believers ask Jesus, the son of God, to intercede with God for them, and everyone knows clergy claim special knowledge and inspiration from the Holy Spirit. Apparently, it gives them divine status as well as special understanding.

Even if the belief in Jesus as the son of God did not exist, it is likely religions would continue to believe and worship human deities. Worshiping saints to intercede on one’s behalf is a popular practice in some churches. In the Catholic Church, believe in saints, or human deities, goes back to the founding of the church when leaders adopted pagan ritual practices. Again, humans are inclined to adopt religions allowing members to identify with and worship human deities. A common Christian belief is to pray for the Holy Spirit to tell the truth, guide you, and protect you.

Genesis places humans at the center of the universe as God’s favorite species. According to my dreams and visions, humans are not God’s favorite species, and they were not in paradise. Paradise happened about 65 million years ago before humans evolved. In my dream about paradise existing during the dinosaur era and my dream about garbage on God’s sacred grave, the meaning is God preferred dinosaurs in paradise rather than humans in a secular world. It appears, however, God made a big effort to save humankind (Bible). However, it did not work out. The dreams said a lot about humans not obeying God’s commandments. In heaven, there are no competing factions, different religious groups, or pockets of human individuality. My dream about the giant sphere in heaven with bored people is very revealing. If people do not love or worship God, there is no place for them in heaven.

For Christianity, it is all about the son of God. It is interesting to speculate, why did God need a son when he had created angels? Why did God need His son to create the world when He had already created the universe? Why did God give divine powers to one of his creatures? I suppose the Trinity is the answer, but it is not adequate because it violates some important assumptions about God. If God is eternal, the trinity must be eternal, but everyone knows Jesus, as Paul proclaimed, was the firstborn of God. Therefore, the trinity cannot be eternal. How do believers reconcile this contradiction? Christians believe the Trinity is a mystery. Therefore, a rational explanation is unnecessary. The duality of God is easier to understand than then the mysterious Trinity. God’s duality is found everywhere in nature, it is God’s signature on His creation.

If you assume God is holy, and holiness is not a separate entity, it is difficult to maintain humans are holy. By what reason, or logic, are humans holy? God makes them holy Christians would answer. Now, we are in the difficult territory of proving holy claims. Why would God make humans holy? If clergy have the Holy Spirit, are they extensions of God’s will? If that were true, there would be as many versions of God as there are clergy. What would happen if clergy denied they had the Holy Spirit? I suspect they derive satisfaction in believing they are extensions of God’s will. As mortal beings, humans have limited life spans and die just like other species. On the other hand, angels are the holy ones; they were created to give God glory in heaven.

what strikes me about cnance is the claim of humility!? it seems to be FALSE!? i dont see alot of difference between your common athiest RANTER and cnance.....oh sure, cnance has a very clever set of reasonings based on dreams and experiences that are proudly proclaimed to be TRUE!? but you know the ol saying, a hammer only sees, goes looking for nails!? :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

as to the DUALITY aspect of nature as commonly witnessed you might say.....its hot, its cold but its also warm and the right amount of warm is PERFECT for man at least!? so why aint it just right everywhere all the time!? matter it appears is subject to 2 extremes the basic 1s being hot and cold!? the sun is hot,space is cold. given the right BALANCE between them and you get warm or IDEAL temps for LIFE as we know it!? but take the atom for example, here you have 3 forces seen in relation!? the positive proton the negative electron and the stabilizing NEUTRON. the atom could NOT EXIST without the NEUTRON!the trinity revealed!? :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

lexx posted:

what strikes me about cnance is the claim of humility!? it seems to be FALSE!? i dont see alot of difference between your common athiest RANTER and cnance.....oh sure, cnance has a very clever set of reasonings based on dreams and experiences that are proudly proclaimed to be TRUE!? but you know the ol saying, a hammer only sees, goes looking for nails!?

Sounds like a personal attack, or is it about my style? I assume it is a about my style. I prefer to discuss the ideas I have posted about the supernatural. In particular, what ideas do you want to discuss, lexx?

I know this way off the subject, but I thought I'd post it anyway. About four months ago, I was walking around my house when suddenly an image flashed in my head. It was an image of Marco Rubio, the presidential candidate. It is difficult to describe but it was Rubio with a silver chalice around him. The meaning communicated to me was Rubio will be the next president of the United States. It would fall into the category of the dream I had about Russian moving up in world power posted on this thread.

well they say style is personal!? i thought i was addressing your remarks in the ways i found recognizable specifically to your opinions based on your deducing from the events of your life!? but you seem to ignore my suggestions as if, well, you KNOW better!? :

lexx posted,

well they say style is personal!? i thought i was addressing your remarks in the ways i found recognizable specifically to your opinions based on your deducing from the events of your life!? but you seem to ignore my suggestions as if, well, you KNOW better!? :

I thought we are suppose to discuss ideas not make personal attacks. You haven't really addressed my ideas, it seems as though you just don't like what I have posted because it doesn't fit with your beliefs. What are your suggestions? What do you mean by, "you know better?" That seems childish. Again, what ideas do you want to discuss?

i did happen to notice that whoever it is that comments not just me you always claim we missed something or just dont get it!? the gist of you ideas are about the son of god, the trinity, duality, did i miss something!? those are the things i have been discussing but because you refuse to acknowledge any of MY ideas which are NOT my own. i then said i dont like your attitude of ME ME ME!? i mean you seem to think you have had some kind of REVELATION i believe is the term!? but its full of HOLES if you want my opinion which you dont!? i dont disagree with all of your statements in general about life etc!? :

Lexx posted:

i did happen to notice that whoever it is that comments not just me you always claim we missed something or just dont get it!? the gist of you ideas are about the son of god, the trinity, duality, did i miss something!? those are the things i have been discussing but because you refuse to acknowledge any of MY ideas which are NOT my own. i then said i dont like your attitude of ME ME ME!? i mean you seem to think you have had some kind of REVELATION i believe is the term!? but its full of HOLES if you want my opinion which you dont!? i dont disagree with all of your statements in general about life etc!? :

It sounds like I am a freight train that doesn't stop. Sorry, it is the way it is based on what I know. My dream and visions have clear meaning, they were very vivid, as if I were in another world. I can't dismiss them just because someone disagrees. I am not closed minded, I am just certain of what I know from my supernatural experiences. This of course gets me into a lot of trouble. People say, why you, why not me, or do you think you are special? No matter how I come across I have no other purpose than to accurately describe my supernatural experiences. Because my experiences have no positive message for salvation, I can never promote another religion or belief system. Peggy has suggested I write a book, but that is not possible. I have published books and I know what publishers require. I would have to change what I know to make my ideas marketable. I can't do that because it would be lying.

I hope we can get along, I don't like making enemies. Again, I am willing to discuss what I know. I understand, everyone wants me to consult with others, and maybe change my ideas because of this or that. I can't do that. I know what I know and I can't dismiss it. Here is an analogy. You are driving down the road and suddenly, by accident, you run off the road. Having landed in a farmers field, the farmer runs onto the field and says, why did you drive onto my field and destroy my crops. I explain that I accidently ran of the road. Well, the farmer refuses to believe me. He insists I deliberately ran into his field to destroy his crops. No matter how I explain it, the farmer won't believe me.

ok lets look at this in another way. TIME.....what if we say what you are claiming is true but not right NOW!? and i only mean it in the sense that things change are ever changing i mean that eventually all things end and begin!? what if this experiment comes to an end!? in a sense that would mean no possibility of escape from fate you might say!? you might say a clock is ticking and at some point in time no possibility will remain for man!? not in the sense that its part of a plan but in a sense that no man will have the required attraction to the possibility of escape from the prison of the universe as you put it!? the other thing i want to say is about the idea of the falsification of the new testament!? it may be hard to describe in words but you might say that falsehoods always have something lacking and something not required!? and that there exists in all or most of man a remembrance of truth for lack of a better word!? call it a remembrance of ORIGIN!? in essence that they are a spiritual creature and not an earthly body!? and those who have this remembrance will recognize the authenticity of the story in the new testament!? not based on provable facts but on psychological meanings!?:

lexx posted:

"ok lets look at this in another way. TIME.....what if we say what you are claiming is true but not right NOW!? and i only mean it in the sense that things change are ever changing i mean that eventually all things end and begin!? what if this experiment comes to an end!? in a sense that would mean no possibility of escape from fate you might say!? you might say a clock is ticking and at some point in time no possibility will remain for man!? not in the sense that its part of a plan but in a sense that no man will have the required attraction to the possibility of escape from the prison of the universe as you put it!? the other thing i want to say is about the idea of the falsification of the new testament!? it may be hard to describe in words but you might say that falsehoods always have something lacking and something not required!? and that there exists in all or most of man a remembrance of truth for lack of a better word!? call it a remembrance of ORIGIN!? in essence that they are a spiritual creature and not an earthly body!? and those who have this remembrance will recognize the authenticity of the story in the new testament!? not based on provable facts but on psychological meanings!?:"

As for you statement about the experiment of humans in the universe. It depends on your assumptions. If you assume humans are God's noble creatures, you can make a case for them deserving all the good things in life, or what they can enjoy from being civilized. However, when you address the mortality of humans you find their dreams are smashed as the ticking time bomb of reality reduces life to ash. It is all about physical laws. Humans have not learned to overcome laws of entropy (things progress toward nothingness).

My dreams have explained the human story in the context of God's plan. First, God didn't create the universe for humans, they are collateral damage from two major events: one is the creation of the universe as a prison for Satan, the second is the fall of paradise. Well, you know the rest of the story. Therefore, contrary to what religious leaders say, humans are not God's noble creatures. In order to see the whole picture, you must see if from God's perspective. If you want to believe in the "humans noble creatures" perspective you must find evidence. Visiting graveyards is a harsh reminder of human frailty.

If, instead of the New Testament, you regard the Old Testament and God's chosen people, spiritual meanings change. Why is it that Jews don't accept Jesus as the son of God? Why don't they give up Judaism for Christianity? Perhaps, they have a better understanding of God's purpose. Their holy books and tradition inform them about their relationship to the one God. If there were a son of God, the Old Testament Lord would have told his chosen people about it. The appeal of son of God stories is psychological. Humans need another human to identify with. So, they make up son of God stories, saint stories, and humans as deity stories. The list is very long for how far humans have gone to deify themselves. Then, of course, we have all those beliefs in humans being holy, having holy power, etc. Why would humans need one God when they have so many pagan gods?

i mean its obvious you are SELF convinced by whatever you dreamt and reasoned out of it!? i have tried to use some examples to contradict your beliefs but i dont seem to be getting anywhere.....and NO, your reasoning does not hold water with what i know. i'm trying to get an idea of WHY you believe what you do by your deductions and studies!? and yah, it does come across as jewish you might say. hey ever heard of jews for jesus!? and since we mention them, arn't they STILL waiting for a MESSIAH!? :

lexx posted:

~i mean its obvious you are SELF convinced by whatever you dreamt and reasoned out of it!? i have tried to use some examples to contradict your beliefs but i dont seem to be getting anywhere.....and NO, your reasoning does not hold water with what i know. i'm trying to get an idea of WHY you believe what you do by your deductions and studies!? and yah, it does come across as jewish you might say. hey ever heard of jews for jesus!? and since we mention them, arn't they STILL waiting for a MESSIAH!?

I think I mentioned I have an academic background. It is were I learned to do research. I am repeating myself, but here it is again. My dreams have told me Jesus was God, not the son of God. There is no son of God, men made him up to promote the Jesus sacrificial story to save humankind. Well, I applied my research skills to study the gospels. Evidently, you refuse to acknowledge facts. One fact about the four gospels is they were written thirty to forty years after Jesus died. They're the only gospels having phony narrative stories about Jesus. Also, those prior gospels don't mention Jesus being the son of God. Why haven't Christians researched the issue? It is dishonest to ignore all of those prior gospels that say nothing about Jesus being the son of God.

As for coming across as Jewish, you have something there. Assuming the Lord of the Old Testament was God, why wouldn't we accept what is written according to His word? I have not found any literal references in the Old Testament to the son of God, just figurative references. You know what figurative references are? It is when you take a book like the OT and find hidden meanings, ones that can be interpreted any which way. So, the big question is if there is a son of God why didn't the OT Lord mention it?

I am pursuing another research project, it is about references to holy, or holiness. So far, what I've found is most holy references in the Old Testament are to the Lord (God). In the New Testament, you find many references to humans being holy, or preforming holy acts. Isn't that interesting?. Christians have fabricated holy ideas about the son of God, saints, priest, monks, bishops, and even popes. Then, we have Mormons and other religious groups declaring humans to be holy, or in some cases, deities. As an example, If you pray to Saint Mary, your prays will be answered because she is closer to the son of God and to God the father than any other dead person, or saint. I think it has the makings of a good book. It would be about humans sanctify themselves by declarations of human holiness. Having studied Judaism, I don't find Jews obsesses with human holiness. In their faith, it is all about the Lord almighty being holy. I am not ready to declare all of these ideas correct, but I think I am on the right track. Today at church, the preacher again said the Holy Spirit told him such and such about human sin. There is plenty of evidence for Christian clergy having divine understanding through the Holy Spirit. Followers must suffer because they don't have the Holy Spirit.

like i said before, in so many words, you are NOT capable of being OBJECTIVE about this!? there is no way the entire new testament is fabricated because i have read fabrications like like mormon stuff and its sorta obvious.....of course another way to look at it is god fabricated it!? lol :

lexx posted:

like i said before, in so many words, you are NOT capable of being OBJECTIVE about this!? there is no way the entire new testament is fabricated because i have read fabrications like like mormon stuff and its sorta obvious.....of course another way to look at it is god fabricated it!? lol :

You are wrong, I have done research about the gospels and posted it on this thread. You have done none. So, you know little to nothing about it. I posted a link, but you refused to read it. You are not alone. Christians have blind faith about Jesus. It is a really great story, so they believe it without doubts. If Christian leaders said to jump off a cliff and you'll be saved, would you do it? The Bible was written by men, not God. It was inspired, but that doesn't mean every word is truth. It is easy to find contradictions in the Bible. It is also easy to find almost anything you want to believe. Justification for Anti-Semitism has beeb found in the New Testament. Those darn Jews don't believe in the son of God! What if there is no son of God? I prefer to believe in the OT Lord than NT fairytales. Will I be condemned because I don't believe in pagan gods?

Just think about it, if Jesus was God and not the son of God, the NT full of lies.

to tell the truth nobody has the TIME to refute ALL your nonsense!? i mean i picked a few cherries and tried but you always DODGE and REPEAT!! that's NOT a good sign....alot of what you write has a lunacy quality to it!? of course your reply to these comments will be NAME CALLING or something!? ya sorry i cant be your FULL TIME therapist!? lol: