+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

OK I actually had different dream last night I dreamt I crawled on water in a pool! The kinda weird part is only certain events in the dream have passed the remember when awake test. Like I have many dreams of dead relatives but don't know them as dead until I awake!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Posted by Peggy Sue:

I also would like to know why cnance thinks he's special? Why his dreams weren't natural dreams( your own sub conscious) but messages from God? Possibly the dreams were different in some way, more vivid, more memorable but that could be caused by brain chemistry, something in cnance's own body causing the dreams to be exceptional.

"Why hasn't cnance talked with a Rabbi about his dreams, visions and thoughts about this, why always Christians? Why not reach out to scholars and certainly reach out to someone not involved in his community. The local pastor is not the person to be sharing this experience with.

After reading these latest posts from cnance I am seeing him as an angry man possibly disappointed in people, his religion and this disappointment has turned his thinking into believing he himself has knowledge nobody has about the creation of man and our world. A lot of what he has shared about this topic does make sense to me but is he really one of the few people who has actually had communication with God and Satan The interaction showing him the Bible is all wrong and he knows the truth? I'm certain doctors have shared what they think happened that day cnance saw Satan, fell unconscious and than spent two years hospitalized. What did they have to say cnance?"

Your reply is to be expected. I didn't intend to offend people, or claim to be special because of my dreams and visions. Actually, I think I am in the same boat as everyone else, when I die I am gone. I have had no dreams that I'll be in heaven. My frustration is about Christians insisting Jesus was the son of God. No use rehashing the same old argument. In short, there is no evidence from prior gospels that Jesus was the son of God. I think it comes from my inspector's instinct. For more than three years, I made a good living as an insurance inspector. I had a reputation for finding information no one else could discover. Insurance underwriters were usually happy with my reports. Once I had a good lead I wouldn't let it go. It Is the same with my dreams and visions, I have a lot of leads to pursue. Just because what I know is unconventional doesn't mean I am required to deny it.

As for what my doctors said and when and what I told them, I already posted what happened. My thread is about the supernatural, I will not discuss psychobabble stuff. It is a distraction. If you don't want to discuss what I know, let's discuss what you know.

Lexx posted:

~so were stuck on dinosaurs are saints!? cuz that was a dream!? really kinda ODD!? how come no one else had the same dream!? what makes YOU special!? i mean if people discussed their dreams openly i would bet you would find very similar dreams abound!? and from the intellect's point of view a far as intelligent behavior by the masses of humans goes any real study would show that they are uncivilized if not influenced by the existence of civilization!? that begs the question WHAT is the CAUSE of civilization!? i mean i nature is DOG eat DOG to survive and humans have dog teeth.....

I think something has been turned around on me. I said humans think they are special, now it is about me being special. I never said I was special. I have had those dreams and visions posted on this thread. I suppose if I said it was all an illusion, it would be alright, but I said they were supernatural experiences. I guess I put myself in a corner. I would have to lie to get out. Because I will not lie, nothing changes. How about this. As a humble human, one who is not special, I declare having supernatural experiences posted on this thread. No, that won't work. I guess there is no way out.

Damn. Was reading the thread and wondering why am I still here.... :crazy1:

Posted by cnance

" Your reply is to be expected. I didn't intend to offend people, or claim to be special because of my dreams and visions. Actually, I think I am in the same boat as everyone else, when I die I am gone. I have had no dreams that I'll be in heaven. My frustration is about Christians insisting Jesus was the son of God. No use rehashing the same old argument. In short, there is no evidence from prior gospels that Jesus was the son of God. I think it comes from my inspector's instinct. For more than three years, I made a good living as an insurance inspector. I had a reputation for finding information no one else could discover. Insurance underwriters were usually happy with my reports. Once I had a good lead I wouldn't let it go. It Is the same with my dreams and visions, I have a lot of leads to pursue. Just because what I know is unconventional doesn't mean I am required to deny it.

As for what my doctors said and when and what I told them, I already posted what happened. My thread is about the supernatural, I will not discuss psychobabble stuff. It is a distraction. If you don't want to discuss what I know, let's discuss what you know. "

From what you have just said you don't believe God selected you as one of the few people here on Earth to communicate with and give you the information everyone is looking for so that they can understand creation. I can't understand why you wouldn't feel that would make you special.

I have to be honest and say I know nothing of what is true or false about God, Satan, heaven, hell, religion our beginning, end etc. I do know there is both good and evil and I feel a presence of someone greater than me and that someone is with me all of the time. I doubt there is a heaven or hell. I know being good to yourself and others makes life easier and more tolerable. I go by my experiences in life to form an opinion about all of this because I feel religion brain washes. I can see both the good and bad in religion. I try and keep it simple, I try to correct my wrongs and I work to make my life and others around me comfortable. I do believe there is a God, as far as Jesus goes, the story doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

i would guess the supernatural experience is special to you we just dont know why it happened to you its like some piece of the story is missing!? also if we have not had such an experience it really would be hard to relate/believe!? its sorta like claiming you were abducted by aliens!? :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I don't see why it matters if anyone believes cnance has the story right. If he believes he's got it right, that's what matters.
    Christians will reject his version because they believe you aren't going to make it to heaven if you don't follow what the Bible tells you to do. Their interpretation of what the Bible tells you to do and people wrote the Bible according to what they wanted to believe was the real story. Then we've got Muslims, Jews and others with their version of what God wants for us.

I've enjoyed hearing from cnance and who knows he could have this right. We won't know until we die and if there isn't anything after we die it doesn't matter what we believed while alive.

Be good to yourself and others and that's a good start for having a meaningful life.

ok we had 1 other new poster chime in but i am unclear as to his remark!? "Damn. Was reading the thread and wondering why am I still here" does he mean here as in thread or as in existence!? :

Posted by lexx
    ok we had 1 other new poster chime in but i am unclear as to his remark!? "Damn. Was reading the thread and wondering why am I still here" does he mean here as in thread or as in existence!? :
    He must have meant he didn't know why he was taking the time to post to the thread. Evidently he thought the thread was not worth reading.
    I wonder what people thought years and years ago when it was being said the son of God was born to a virgin and was lying in a manger? That's an unbelievable tale also.

i also have a hard time reading posts when people are quoted without marking the QUOTE! i cant tell where 1 leaves off and the other starts alot of the times!? but getting back to the subject of no jesus no heaven for man.......i would pose the theory that jesus is/was the necessary SHORTCUT for man since the impossibilities that abound against mans knowing god. i also dont really understand the chosen people thing! i dont think cnance has gotten into that area unless it also falls into the bible aint got it right category!? on the other hand, i am wondering what the reality we should be living with if those claims made are true!? because then we are back to trying to follow laws and customs which has never really worked!? i mean as far as i'm concerned the law is a reminder NOT a tool/command to IMPOSE on anyone!? lets face it living by laws has never improved society!? only on a very small scale like exclusive clubs/fraternities or groups!? if there is NO better GUIDE then the law then things ARE truly HOPELESS!? :

Peggy Sue posted:

"~From what you have just said you don't believe God selected you as one of the few people here on Earth to communicate with and give you the information everyone is looking for so that they can understand creation. I can't understand why you wouldn't feel that would make you special.

I have to be honest and say I know nothing of what is true or false about God, Satan, heaven, hell, religion our beginning, end etc. I do know there is both good and evil and I feel a presence of someone greater than me and that someone is with me all of the time. I doubt there is a heaven or hell. I know being good to yourself and others makes life easier and more tolerable. I go by my experiences in life to form an opinion about all of this because I feel religion brain washes. I can see both the good and bad in religion. I try and keep it simple, I try to correct my wrongs and I work to make my life and others around me comfortable. I do believe there is a God, as far as Jesus goes, the story doesn't make a lot of sense to me"

You logic is really good. I think you are right, I have special knowledge. I just don't like to be on the firing line. I should know better. It is to be expected that I will be criticized for posting my experiences when they do not conform to traditional religious beliefs.

I like your religious statement, it is simple and to the point about your personal relationship with "someone greater than me."

Because the topic of salvation has come up on our discussions and it is related to my thread about supernatural experiences, I thought it appropriate to post my statement.

~Meaning of My Dreams and Visions for Salvation

Salvation is the most important issue facing humankind. My dreams and visions do not have a positive message for salvation. My revelations have given me a unique perspective, one unlike any found with tradition religion. My dreams about heaven tell the story of Satan's rebellion before God created the universe. One important idea from my dreams is God did not create the universe for humans; he created it as a prison for His fallen angel, Satan. Later, after the fall of paradise 65 million years ago during the dinosaur era, humans evolved from Homo sapiens. God regarded them as just another species until they began to dominate earth. God was not pleased with humans’ degradation and pollution of nature as my dream about digging filthy debris in a garbage pit illustrates.

In early civilizations, in hope of salvation, humans worshiped pagan gods. Then, God selected Jews to be His chosen people; they were to become an example to all humankind of what God wanted from human societies. Lamentations of Jewish prophets’ tell much about Jewish disobedience. Disobeying God’s commandments is the central theme of the Old Testament. Jewish holy books (Torah) did not mention life after death. Later, partly based on Greek influences, the Pharisees proposed bodily resurrection and immortality of the soul. Everyone, of course, is familiar with Christian beliefs favoring resurrection of the body and immortality of the soul. In my dreams, there has been no mention of salvation for humankind. That does not mean there is no salvation inasmuch as no mortal being knows the mind of God. My conclusions are based on dreams and visions.

My dream about shoveling garbage in a large pit is important for knowing God's lack of regard for humans. As I shoveled garbage, I saw dinosaur bones underground throughout the world. God said, "Humans have desecrated my holy grave." Apparently, God wanted nature to continue undisturbed. That dream also relates to a vision I had about paradise during the dinosaur era about 65 million years ago. Paradise was not a particular geographical area. The whole earth was aglow with God's holy light as God and His angels enjoyed dinosaurs and other creatures in paradise. Suddenly, Satan came into the world and disrupted everything. I believe this was a test for Satan, one last chance for him (it) to return to God and heaven. If it happened, would the universe disappear? It I possible, there would no longer be a need to imprison Satan.

After the fall of paradise, angels regularly reported to God what was happening on earth. In one dream, angels informed God about a new species beginning to dominate other species. Apparently, God was unhappy. He decided to intervene in human affairs. Thus, we have God's chosen people and the Bible. Assuming God regards humans as just another species, they should suffer the same fate as all other species in nature. What separate humans from infrahuman species are symbolic communication skills? Without thinking and language ability, humans could not become civilized. Just like other species, they would be scrambling for territory and food to survive.

Evidently, God's plan to make his chosen people (Jews) an example for all of humankind did not pan out. I believe it is an issue of freewill, as my dream about God creating an angel illustrated. After its creation, God tossed the angel into the vastness of heaven. The angel had a choice; it could be independent of God or it could return and be in the presence of God. The angel returned to God. During Old Testament times, God tested humans' free will. In one of my dreams about His chosen people, God said, "They didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment!" Apparently, humans are a disobedient species. This dream about obedience to God is important because it is about human choice for determining one's destiny.

Disobedience also applies to religious practices based on self–aggrandizement, or elevating oneself to be equal or superior to God. In addition, there are faiths or cults that exclude God as the epicenter of life by elevating different forms of inner belief based on psychological fulfillment, and there are faiths that transcend a monolithic God by proposing all believers are divine if they adopt special rules for self-transformation, thus becoming eternal, or equal to God. According to the definition of eternity, there is no beginning and no end. We know humans have a beginning. Therefore, they cannot be eternal, only God is eternal. Angels are obedient servants of God; they carry out his commandments without challenging or questioning His authority. Primarily, their purpose is to love and give glory to God.

In addition to dreams about God's chosen people, my dream about the dead baby is very profound. I was high up in space looking down at a baby; it appeared to be perfectly still, as if it were a doll. Around me were angels. I understood the meaning; the baby was God's chosen people. "Pick it up and hug it," an angel said. As I reached down for the baby, I saw several dark objects shaped like small boxes around its waste, one box was red. Suddenly, as I hugged the baby, I realized it was dead. I sobbed with grief. My interpretation is God's chosen people fell out of favor with God early in their relationship. I believe the dreadful fate of God's chosen people is a direct result of disobeying God's Commandments. Evidently, God demands complete obedience to be part of his kingdom. This does not mean however that other religions have replaced Judaism. In particular, Christianity has not replaced Judaism because it centers on the son of God, which is a false deity. God has kept promises to His chosen people. "To your offspring I will give you this land." Genesis 12:7. Israel is proof of God's promises.

My dreams have been mostly about Judaism and Christianity because God made Jews his chosen people. In order to give testimony to His chosen people, God came into the world as Jesus to fulfill promises and to reconcile things. Evidently, it did not go well. Humans have often thwarted God's will or intention. Unfortunately, a new breed of religious leaders has hijacked Judaism. My dreams have told me that Jesus was God, not the son of God. Based on God's duality, one can imagine how early Christians became confused about Jesus. With so many disruptive influences from church leaders, religious movements, new theologies, and religious wars, there has been much confusion. After the death of Jesus, many gospels were in circulation. Church leaders selected four for the New Testament. In order to fit into church theology the selection criteria was consistency; mostly the four selected had good narratives about the son of God. The letters of Paul and others are mostly about salvation by accepting Jesus as the son of God. As a result, we have nearly two thousand years of Christian religion based on the son of God. Again, according to my dreams, there is no son of God.

As for the Holy Spirit, I believe church leaders concocted the mystical spirit to give them authority. It may be the most abused and misused religious concept in the history of religion. Opposing the Holy Spirit may be tantamount to offending God. Church leaders invented the Trinity; there are no literal references in the bible for the Trinity. The Trinity came from arguments by church theologians to promote the son of God and Christianity.

My dream about a huge dome-shaped open structure in heaven demonstrates how God can handle large populations. What was interesting about that dream was the behavior of people inside the dome. One would assume they would be enraptured or excited by God's holy light above them. However, no one was looking up at God; they appeared to be disinterested, or even bored. Perhaps, people in the dome preferred to pursue their own interest, or to challenge God predicated on a personal grievances or other burning issues. The meaning is clear; God will allow large numbers of people into heaven. The problem for humans is they prefer their own agendas, not God’s holy presence.

Jesus as a human and son of God is very appealing. My dreams about God being a duality reveal why Jesus was not father and son, and why the trinity is a false idea. Rather than going directly to the God (Old Testament Lord), one goes to an intermediary, a deity most sympathetic to the human condition. Then, of course, there is Mary the mother of Jesus. Both the son of God and Mary seem to be what humans’ desire. People want gods to take up their troubles and mediate salvation with the real God, that aloof father in the sky. Paul's letter about Jesus being "firstborn among many brothers" (Romans 8:29) is good example of wacky Christian beliefs. If you follow the literal meaning of the verse, you will find a multitude of believers in heaven, each equal to Jesus, the son of God, striving for glory and power. Evidently, it is difficult, if not impossible for humans to accept God as a precondition for eternal life. Therefore, humans, except for symbolic communication skills, are like all other species, they live and die, and turn to dust.

I had three dreams about the New Testament posted under "Dreams about the Bible, Michael, and Satan's Universe." In my dream about Jesus (God), a Roman soldier was beating Jesus to death with his fists. The crucifixion of Jesus never happened, which refutes the Christian claim about Jesus being a sacrificial lamb to save humankind. My dream about Paul with transplanted air on a shiny baldhead is important for knowing the truth about Jesus. Paul's transplanted hair symbolizes the epistles he wrote about Jesus; they were false. Jesus was God, and not his son. Mostly Paul’s writings come from Judaism. If we possessed the earliest gospel about Jesus (God), it would be about Judaism, not Christianity, a new religion. Jesus (God) came to reform, not destroy Judaism. I have researched the topic and have found the four gospels were written about forty years after the death of Jesus. Gospels written immediately after the death of Jesus, or within about twenty years of his death, make no mention of Jesus being the son of God, nor do they mention anything about Jesus being the crucified on the cross. Regardless of historical documents and research, Christian clergy are a stubborn bunch; they will never relent in their religious conviction that the four gospels and Paul are citadels of truth about Jesus. It may also have something to do with the “business” of Christianity.

I believe human intelligence is a handicap for salvation. In my dreams about God and heaven, I do not recall seeing humans, or other creatures except angels. Apart for the incident where angels surrounded Satan, angels were in a circle worshiping and interacting with God. Attempting to be a god was the end for Satan. This also relates to my dream about God and His chosen people when he said, “They did not obey my commandments, not one single commandment.” Based on what I know, in heaven it is not possible for humans to pursue individual freedom: personal aspirations, ideologies, philosophies, or different theologies. It seems such a simple concept, “Obedience to God,” and yet, it has enormous implications for salvation.

Freedom is most relevant when discussing God's creatures in paradise during the dinosaur era 65 million years ago. In paradise, creatures had small brains. They reacted instinctively in love and admiration for God. Human intelligence may be a handicap in relationships with God. The human mind affords a large array of thought possibilities in relationship to human action. Exercising freewill in a complex box of neurons may dull human instinct for loving and obeying God. The human brain may be a means for independence from God. In my dream about angels informing God about a new species dominating earth, God was not pleased.

For some, love for God without thought may be blind faith. For others, it may be intruding on one's capacity to "think for oneself." It may be particularly difficult for well-educated people to be obedient to God, or to love God unconditionally. Astute religious leaders may spend much time devising clever theologies or methods of worship. In the Old Testament, there are numerous examples of Jews bargaining with the Lord to alter or change the consequence of His commandments.

God knows the heart of humans and their tendency to be independent of His authority. Again, humans would be like other species if it were not for symbolic communication skills. It seems such a simple idea, and yet, it has profound implications for salvation. You either do or do not obey God’s commandments. In short, God admires obedience, not clever theologies or beliefs allowing one to be free of His authority. I must admit to having distain for clergy who guarantee salvation if you follow their plan, or claim to know who goes to heaven, or who is in heaven. God loved dinosaurs and other creatures in paradise more then he loves humans in the civilized world. Dinosaurs did not have large brains; they had instincts to love God. Satan is a clever one; he deceives and coerces creatures into becoming independent of God.

One might think God does not really care, but that is not true. God intervened in human affairs. The Bible is a record of God’s attempt to bring about a holy order on earth. You might say God tried everything to achieve holy order including coming into the world as a man (Jesus) to reconcile things with his chosen people. Theology has many theories about what has gone wrong. According to what I know from my dreams and visions, obedience to God is the most important factor for salvation; obedience is also the central theme of the Old Testament.

Cnance

Life on Earth didn't start with the dinosaur. Are you saying God created life but didn't know how it would turn out? Some how he thought it would just stop at the stage of the dinosaur. You must have a better idea than what the Bible tells us about how man and woman were created. If God is all knowing I can't believe he didn't realize he would be creating man kind.

Do you think there is life in the Universe other than on Earth and did the same God as our God create that life?

Here we go

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolut...nd_vertebrates

Peggy Sue posted:

"~Cnance

Life on Earth didn't start with the dinosaur. Are you saying God created life but didn't know how it would turn out? Some how he thought it would just stop at the stage of the dinosaur. You must have a better idea than what the Bible tells us about how man and woman were created. If God is all knowing I can't believe he didn't realize he would be creating man kind.

Do you think there is life in the Universe other than on Earth and did the same God as our God create that life"

I think you missed my comments on this thread about paradise. Briefly, here is what I stated. God created the universe to imprison Satan. Then, for reasons I don't understand, God created paradise during the dinosaur era. Read my account, the whole world was paradise until Satan came in from the universe to disrupt it. After paradise humans evolved. I am getting into the thorny details, you need to read what I posted on this thread. It is not a short story.

As for your question about the universe, I don't believe there is live in the universe apart from earth. I think the original purpose for earth was paradise. Things didn't go as expected. God cannot control Satan, that is why He put him in he universe. I don't know why God didn't anticipate Satan disrupting paradise. I have a limited understanding based on my dreams and a few visions. Yes, I know, none of what I have posted is found in traditional religion or theology. I concur, it is not found anywhere. So, if you ask, as you have, who agrees with me, the answer is no one. Well, anticipating you will say why not consult with them, my answer is I don't have the time or inclination. Mostly, I don't have the inclination, it is like walking into a lion's den, ha. ha.

Thanks for your reply and interest in my thread.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-24-2016 at 02:34 PM.

You're correct cnance I haven't read everything you posted and I need to do that. I was going to months back and I had to leave the forum for some time because of personal issues with illness and death in my family. I have the time and also interest now to spend some time and read what you have written. I was going to copy all of it and read it but like I said I had other things come up and couldn't spend much time on the forum.