+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

ok let me approach it this way on the no salvation thang!? you also said non obeyance was the problem!? think of it this way, there can be no salvation for man by his own works, there can be no salvation by gods demand,(his presence)so what does that leave!? no way IN/OUT you might say!? so the only possibility is if a pure man is made flesh to communicate gods will and to sacrifice himself to preserve this unblemished status!? then god can raise HIM up justified into heaven where he then can be holy counselor to fallen mankind!? not bad huh!? your turn.....:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lexx posted.

"~ok let me approach it this way on the no salvation thang!? you also said non obeyance was the problem!? think of it this way, there can be no salvation for man by his own works, there can be no salvation by gods demand,(his presence)so what does that leave!? no way IN/OUT you might say!? so the only possibility is if a pure man is made flesh to communicate gods will and to sacrifice himself to preserve this unblemished status!? then god can raise HIM up justified into heaven where he then can be holy counselor to fallen mankind!? not bad huh!? your turn....."

Sounds like Jesus the son of God was sent as a sacrificial lamb to save humans. It is not difficult, just believe and you have salvation. OK, what if Jesus was not the son of God? What if those gospel stories are not true? As I've stated, earlier gospels made no mention of the son of God or of crucifixion. Without those things, it doesn't work. My dreams and visions have told me there is no son of God. After my revelations, I researched the topics. As a former academic, I have research skills, so it is not difficult to conduct research. What we have are romantic stories by men who wrote fiction as truth.

You have no empirical evidence for claiming the NT gospels are truthful. If you do some research, you will find it was common practice back then to write fiction, and then declare it to be true. It was a period of history when authors competed for the most fanciful story. Apparently no Christian has researched the NT gospels. Why is that? If the NT were holy or sent by God, then, of course, we would have proof. You can't just make things up and expect others to believe it is the word of God. There must be some evidence. When there is strong evidence of fraud, holy assertions must be questioned.

I used to ask preachers and other strong believers about historical documents. I stopped asking, none of them have researched the topics. There are truly blind believers. They become angry, as if I had offended God.. So much for truth.

I suppose it is better to believe in fairytales than to face facts. It makes life more enjoyable. I have observed how happy Christian fellowship makes people. As for me, I would rather know the truth about God than live a lie.

but in a way even god is UNprovable!? but if god is LOVE, then no god, NO LOVE!? so if someone says there is no god they should NOT be able to LOVE!? and worse than that, they should be insane!? and destructively so!? so if they seem normal, gods love must be having an influence on them!? how is that possible!? 1 explanation is christ died for ALL and so doing gave ALL access to god, UNEARNED!? this access is upgradable and downgradable....not by education alone but by EXPOSURE/IMPRESSIONS!? :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lexx posted.

but in a way even god is UNprovable!? but if god is LOVE, then no god, NO LOVE!? so if someone says there is no god they should NOT be able to LOVE!? and worse than that, they should be insane!? and destructively so!? so if they seem normal, gods love must be having an influence on them!? how is that possible!? 1 explanation is christ died for ALL and so doing gave ALL access to god, UNEARNED!? this access is upgradable and downgradable....not by education alone but by EXPOSURE/IMPRESSIONS!? :

Why do humans think they are so special? Even infrahuman species love one another, it is part of nature. I know, they are also very brutal, but in family groups, females take care of their offspring. Humans have symbolic communication skills to express their love, but, like other species, they are very selective in whom they love.

You refer to the fairytale about Christ dying for all of us. That was made up by Jesus leaders about 40 years after he died. Again, Christians don't do research. If Jesus were the son of God wouldn't the first gospels, those written 10 to 30 years after he died, have stated as such? I believe Jesus was God, not the son of God. I can't prove that, but neither can Christians prove Jesus was the son of God.

This fraud has been going on for about two thousand years. A Christian leader declares something about Jesus and all believers accept it without question. My big problem is I don't think they are honest, they make it up. The Catholic church is a good excellent example of how fairytales can mislead. Leaders of Catholicism have wired almost every area of human existence with holy rules and regulations. It is so bad that you can't even breath without committing some kind of sin. It gives church leaders control. They say the Holy Spirit told them. What a horrible way to live. First, you must learn the Catholic way, then you must confessions sins regularly. If you do it right, your are "guaranteed" salvation. What a complete abomination. Why don't they do some research? Anyone can research it on the internet. If you want, I can post some really good scholarly books on the subject. No matter how you spin it, you have no evidence, just fairytales.

According to my dreams, there are no Catholic saints in heaven, there are no humans, period. I know, holy men have stated as such. They, of course, have no prove. You can say I am not a reliable source because I can't prove my dreams. Well, you got me there. However, I believe them, and when I was in heaven there were no humans, just God and angels.

ok i can see you have to BLIND SPOTS you might say 1 is humans and the other is jesus!? even the slightest mention of these and you go ballistic!? what i was trying to REASON with you was that a JESUS is/was NECESSARY and i was attemping to use logical arguments based on YOUR beleif that god EXISTS!? i think you MISSED my point!? :

You are right, I keep repeating myself. You call it going ballistic. You have posting nothing new, just fairytales. So, naturally, I keep refuting what you post. You have a blind spot about Jesus. You are not alone, there are millions of Christians who believe the same way. Believe in Jesus the son of God and you'll be saved! What if you're not a Christian? I guess that means you don't have salvation.

My argument is based on my dreams which have lead me to believe there is no son of God. At first I was puzzled. Then, I did some research. The records are clear, there was a progression of gospels. Immediately after Jesus was murdered, gospels made no mention of Jesus as the son of God or about crucifixion. It wasn't for about forty years until fairytale stories emerged. It is an historical fact. Why do I keep repeating myself? Can't you check it out?

My theory is you don't want to do research, it would be too embarrassing. It is the same way for other Christians. They don't want to be embarrassed, so they keep repeating fairytale stories.

lexx, there is a lot of research material on the internet. I assume you don't want to look, so I thought I'd help out. Here is a good article about historical dates for the gospels. As you know, I have continually made mention of it. Again, if they were that old, why don't early gospels support them? What is particular odd is you'll not find a single NT gospel narrative in those pior gospels. Why is that?

https://bible.org/article/historical...bility-gospels

why would i NOT want to look!? i am not a bible beater as they are called!? you do raise an interesting point about heaven!? but i think its a paradoxical 1!? you say no 1 goes to heaven!? which heaven is what i am asking!? the new or OLD!? scripture does say a new heaven and new earth!? not sure where though i dont know scripture that well. and what about salvation!? what odes it mean!? does it mean reuniting with god!? living in his presence!? i mean medically it means an applied salve the stops the damaging even to death of the body!? and the affections of man!? you say they are NOT directly from god but just part of nature which is the creation!? and if there is NO reward eternal why should men obey gods laws!? or are you claiming there is a reward for following the rules apart from nature!? that outs keep you busy!? :

Lexx posted:

why would i NOT want to look!? i am not a bible beater as they are called!? you do raise an interesting point about heaven!? but i think its a paradoxical 1!? you say no 1 goes to heaven!? which heaven is what i am asking!? the new or OLD!? scripture does say a new heaven and new earth!? not sure where though i dont know scripture that well. and what about salvation!? what odes it mean!? does it mean reuniting with god!? living in his presence!? i mean medically it means an applied salve the stops the damaging even to death of the body!? and the affections of man!? you say they are NOT directly from god but just part of nature which is the creation!? and if there is NO reward eternal why should men obey gods laws!? or are you claiming there is a reward for following the rules apart from nature!? that outs keep you busy!? :

You raise some interesting questions. For one, I do not know if there is salvation. I think based on my dreams it is a slim to none possibility. As for scripture, it is not always correct. I had a dream about the Old Testament. A voice said, "it happened, but not that way." Well, that leaves us in the dark, what way did it happen? I am convinced of one thing, we are not special and no human is holy. We are just like other species accept we have symbolic communication skills. Another thing I am certain about is heaven. It is being in the presence of God. If for some reason, you don't want to be in God's presence, you will not be in heaven. In heaven, there are two Gods. They are, as my vision about two pearls suggests, perfectly equal and inseparable. There you have it, a deviant theology.

As for obeying God's laws, there is always Satan. He is a formidable force in the universe. Based on a dream, I am certain God created the universe as prison for Satan. I had an experience with Satan so I think I have a fair understanding of his character. Humans, however, can never really understanding the supernatural. Wherever you have death and destruction, or the possibility thereof, Satan will be there. In short, we have more to fear from Satan than anything else. Since humans murdered Jesus (God), God has assumed a policy of nonintervention. If humans drop an atomic bomb and killed millions of people, it is humans going wild, not God seeking revenge. There is a kind of human morality out there that God is not a part of. I had wondered why. Then, I had a dream that explained it. It was about God's chosen people in ancient times. God said, "they didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment." That speaks volumes. Once there was a possibility of a holy order on earth, now it's no longer possible. Humans blew it. The major theme of the Old Testament is Jews disobeying God. From what I know about heaven, there is no dissention, angels are perfectly obedient. It is not like a prison, it is a holy world. Everything revolves around the two Gods in a sphere. Yes, I know the Bible says nothing about the duality of God. Well, that is the way it is. I have discussed the duality issue, but no one believes it. There is evidence of God's duality, it is everywhere in nature. You can do you own analysis, you will come up with pairs of everything, such things in nature as mating pairs, pairs of wings, two hands, two legs, negative and positive charges, gravity, matter and anti-matter, all explained by physical laws, etc., the list is endless. The problem is most believers don't think, they are like robots, whatever the church says must be true.

As for Jesus, I had believed he was the son of God until I had my dreams. Then, I researched it and found that prior gospels, the ones the Catholic Church tried to destroy, mentioned nothing about Jesus being the son of God or being crucified. Those early gospels were about Jesus a wise or sage man, not a healer, walker on water, and all those other silly fairytale narratives. If Jesus proclaimed himself to be the son of God, why wasn't it mentioned in those other gospels. I know I keep repeating myself. Well, you and other believers never listen, you just faint into submission with fairytale stories about the son of God. What a wonderful world it would be if they were true. It would be like magic, just believe and you will be saved.

I am really tied of this discussion, it's like talking to a blank wall. I am hoping other threads will take over.

Don't bother replying, it will just be the same old, same old, you know what.

a short comment on duality. take positive negative for example. matter anti matter another. since if both are equal, they perfectly cancel into NOTHING or at least inertness or inaction. therefore in order for anything to BE, a 3rd force is necessary. we only SEE by EYE or science the 2 forces. the 3rd force cannot be directly seen by ordinary means. it can only be spiritually discerned as its called. call it gods will for lack of a better name. the other matter of nature. what is natural for man. sustenance and reproduction and the attraction to it. this does NOT include the LOVE of the divine. that was lost in the so called fall. and the fall is not reversible by man. so i find the chosen people thing strange. but to me god had to find a way to communicate with man directly again without destroying/altering the creation.so that man could again be in communication with the divine.that solution was the christ. that's my current take on these matters :

oops the man is special thing. well in nature he is special!? or just lucky!? he outdeveloped all other creatures!? was it luck or chance or devine plan!? actually LUCK to me is divine plan! luck is the edge that chance needs to progress!? but this luck can also be cultivated by man. possibly to the point of immortality!? (union with the devine) :

Lexx posted:

oops the man is special thing. well in nature he is special!? or just lucky!? he outdeveloped all other creatures!? was it luck or chance or devine plan!? actually LUCK to me is divine plan! luck is the edge that chance needs to progress!? but this luck can also be cultivated by man. possibly to the point of immortality!? (union with the devine) :

I disagree, humans outsmarted and outgunned other species, just like Satan dominates because he is more evil. Is it a virtue to slaughter other species, pollute skies, degrade lands, and control nature in order to be "civilized"?

I had a dream about it. In the dream I was shoveling filthy debris in a big garbage pit. Suddenly, as I dug, I saw underground throughout the world dinosaur bones. A voice said, "humans have desecrated my holy grave." Obviously, God is not happy with humans. It appears he prefers dinosaurs to humans. Can you make a case for the wonderfulness of humans? If they are so wonderful, why do we have laws to maintain law and order? Why are prisons overflowing with criminals? Why have we had two world wars in the past century killing tens of millions of people? Why do humans have weapons of mass destruction? I am not proposing humans are evil like Satan, they are like other species. They live, die, and turn to dust. You can say humans are collateral damage from the fall of paradise. We read about wonderful humans in books of fiction, and in churches we have marvelous stories about saints. Wouldn't you like to be like a saint? Were they really that wonderful? In the real world, they're as scarce as dinosaurs, ha. ha.

I don't like the style on this forum. There are no neat symbols to post. I also don't like the absence of an editing option. I guess I am not long for this forum.

God is not happy with humans. It appears he prefers dinosaurs to humans.
    If that were true, it wouldn't take much for God to extinguish man and bring back the dinosaurs.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

No, that period is gone. It was during paradise when dinosaurs and all those other creatures were on earth. Now, we have billions of humans seeking their destiny. I don't think God will do anything of importance for humans. There isn't much on earth to attract God. Paradise is gone, humans are polluting and degrading the planet, and there are wars and rumors of wars. God doesn't need earthly creatures any more, He has angels in heaven. My theory is it will take a long time for the universe, Satan's prison, to disappear. When it is gone, Satan, God's big problem, will also be gone. In the meantime, there are a lot of religions proposing good fortunes for humans. For a positive state of mind, be religious.

so were stuck on dinosaurs are saints!? cuz that was a dream!? really kinda ODD!? how come no one else had the same dream!? what makes YOU special!? i mean if people discussed their dreams openly i would bet you would find very similar dreams abound!? and from the intellect's point of view a far as intelligent behavior by the masses of humans goes any real study would show that they are uncivilized if not influenced by the existence of civilization!? that begs the question WHAT is the CAUSE of civilization!? i mean i nature is DOG eat DOG to survive and humans have dog teeth.....:

Posted by lexx
    so were stuck on dinosaurs are saints!? cuz that was a dream!? really kinda ODD!? how come no one else had the same dream!? what makes YOU special

I also would like to know why cnance thinks he's special? Why his dreams weren't natural dreams( your own sub conscious) but messages from God? Possibly the dreams were different in some way, more vivid, more memorable but that could be caused by brain chemistry, something in cnance's own body causing the dreams to be exceptional.

Why hasn't cnance talked with a Rabbi about his dreams, visions and thoughts about this, why always Christians? Why not reach out to scholars and certainly reach out to someone not involved in his community. The local pastor is not the person to be sharing this experience with.

After reading these latest posts from cnance I am seeing him as an angry man possibly disappointed in people, his religion and this disappointment has turned his thinking into believing he himself has knowledge nobody has about the creation of man and our world. A lot of what he has shared about this topic does make sense to me but is he really one of the few people who has actually had communication with God and Satan. The interaction showing him the Bible is all wrong and he knows the truth?
    I'm certain doctors have shared what they think happened that day cnance saw Satan, fell unconscious and than spent two years hospitalized. What did they have to say cnance?