1. #209
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    898

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    I occasionally have dreams that I can fly. Therefore, I CAN FLY.

    Of course I don't expect anyone to believe I can fly because you idiots on this forum refuse to do any research like I have. MY DREAMS ARE MY RESEARCH. If I dream it, that's all you need for proof that I can fly!

    I'm super serious! Why won't any of you believe me!

  2. #210
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    50

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    Memory is the retention of information over a period of time through storage, encoding, and retrieval. For something to be considered memory, you have to take it in, store it, and then retrieve it for use in the future. Memory is a very complex things and it can let you down sometime especially when our trying to remember something, especially during an important test in your life. Also memory can also cause some confusion, especially when two people experience different events. For example, if two friends went on a trip and one said scenario A happened while the other says that scenario B happened then It could lead to lots of confusion. I think it’s fair to say that most individuals have experienced frustrations when they can’t recall someone’s name or a place that they visit. It’s obvious that memory is not installed like data is in a computer; human memory is a little more concrete. The initial stage of memory is known as encoding, in which the information is processed for storage. When you are listening to music, or watching television you are encoding information into memory. Some data gets into memory practically effortlessly, while other requires some extensive time to get in there. How information gets stored into data is an interest in psychologist because it tends to vary from individual to individual. When we start encoding we use selective attention which means that we focus on a specific situation while ignoring everything else. It’s like showing undivided attention to a specific factor. Although our brain is magnificent, and is more powerful than a super computer it does has its limits, and it can’t pay attention to everything at once. Divided attention also has an impact on memory, which means that people try to pay attention to too many different things at once. When researchers measure divided attention they have participants to try and remember a list of materials, but they are asked to perform an additional task at the same time. Participants that focus their attention on one single event as opposed to trying and remember numerous of things simultaneously perform a lot better. However simply paying attention to something does not guarantee success with remembering it. Encoding is processed in three different levels. Levels of processing is known as encoding information from shallow to deep and the deeper processing produce better results than the shallow.


    • Shallow level: Includes the sensory or physical characteristics of stimuli that are analyzed. For example, we might detect some shapes of printed characters, or detect the pitch of a particular sound.
    • Intermediate level: The stimulus is recognized and is given a distinct label. For example, we will identify an object that drives on the road as a car.
    • Deepest Level: Includes information that is processed semantically which means in terms of its meaning. When we get to the deepest level we make associations with things which mean that we are more likely to remember it in the future.


    Time after time it seems that people memories improve when they make associations to stimuli that are used in deep processing as opposed to tuning into just the physical characteristics. For example, you are more likely to remember someone face if you make some type of association with it as opposed to remembering how the people look. You could attach a meaning to it or correlate the individual to a famous person. Likewise you could associate a famous individual with a friend of yours not is not a celebrity by any means. Next, cognitive psychologists or the psychologists that studies the thinking process realize that there is more to memory than just deep processing. There’re a lot of layers of memory so to speak. While were still on the topic of deep processing, the more extensive the processing, the better you will remember something. Elaboration is defined as the extensiveness of processing at any level. Rather then just remembering a definition, you should come up with a deep concept of the word by thinking of examples that relate to the word his is a strategy that is used often of Kaplan’s Sat flashcards. On the front it has the word, and on the back it has the definition followed by a sentence that uses the definition properly. The primarily reason that elaboration is so successful is because it helps makes something distinct in your mind. Just think of an event that you remembered in your life. A one that I think that affects people living today is the World Trade Center event. Most people most likely remember where they were and how they first heard the news. The people that were in the event and survived most likely have a hard time forgetting about the event and can most likely remember the sounds and all of the imagery very clearly. Speaking of seeing things clearly, imagery is a very important aspect of memory. To make memories extremely powerful it is important to use mental imagery. An example of using mental imagery is remembering where you placed your remote control once you finished watching television last night. Some psychologists believed that using mental imagery is so powerful, because people will tend to remember images more then words. It has been proven that images can help individuals learn a foreign language. However, how intricate storage is just don’t determine how well it will get encoded. Storage refers to the ways that information stays in storage for a long period of time. We remember some information for years, and some we forget within a minute or possibly less. Sensory memory is a type of memory that holds information in a sensory form for an instant. It is extremely high in detail but the information is quickly loss. Think of the sounds you hear when you’re getting out of the car, or the sound of a bird singing. These are some common examples of sensory memory. Next, short term memory is information that is usually contained in storage for 30 seconds, or less there are some other strategies used to keep it in storage longer. Some ways that you can improve short term memory is by chunking and reversal. We all probably have experienced with rehearsal which is the repetition of something, usually a number. If we have to remember a telephone number then an easy way to do this is to keep repeating the number. Likewise you can try and remember long numbers by chunking them. For example, look at this number and turn away and try to repeat it. The number is 7835677876. How did you do? Don’t feel too bad if you did poorly. However, you could have done better if you’re chunked or grouped the numbers together. For example rather than trying to remember this big blob of 7835677876, you can chunk in into 783-567-7876. Well, look at what we got it looks similar to a phone number. This is an example of how chunking can b helpful in helping individuals remembers content.

  3. #211
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    I occasionally have dreams that I can fly. Therefore, I CAN FLY.

    Of course I don't expect anyone to believe I can fly because you idiots on this forum refuse to do any research like I have. MY DREAMS ARE MY RESEARCH. If I dream it, that's all you need for proof that I can fly!

    I'm super serious! Why won't any of you believe me!
    That is what I saw the other day, you flew down my street and turned up the mountain. Now the whole valley is surrounded with streaks of light. WOW!

  4. #212
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    Recently, someone made a comment on this thread that dreams prove nothing. To clarify, I never said they did. As we all know, there is no empirical evidence for the supernatural. On the other side, atheist have no prove for the nonexistence of God. In short, everyone is shooting in the dark. Nevertheless, I will continue to make statements about what I believe to be true about God, etc.

    Based on what I know, the holy spirit as proposed by humans is false. How many times have we heard religious clerics stating this or that based on the holy spirit. Then, we have the holy Catholic Church and other religious organizations claiming to have divine authority according to the "Holy Spirit." What if those claims are false? I believe holiness is only associated with God and His angels. Outside of God and heaven, there is no holiness. Then, of course, we have the trinity. I believe the HS is associated with God, but religious zealots have used it to justify just about anything in the name of God. Attend church and listen to pastors, priests, and other clerics tell parishioners to seek the holy spirit as guides for good living. What if the HS is only found in heaven with heavenly beings? I believe it would be better to say obey God's commandments and perhaps you will be holy. Wait, according to my dreams, that could be a problem. Assuming, humans don't obey God's commandments, how can they be holy?

    I know no one asked, but, nevertheless, here is my theory about the trinity. It came about as a consequence of confusion about Jesus. Being a duality, Jesus (God) talked about himself as two persons. Then, unable to accept Jesus as God, followers proposed the trinity with father, son and holy spirit, or holy ghost. I like holy ghost better because it gets the matter of invisibility. If they had got it right, we might have "The Holy Duality of God."
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-01-2016 at 04:09 PM.

  5. #213
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    898

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    That is what I saw the other day, you flew down my street and turned up the mountain. Now the whole valley is surrounded with streaks of light. WOW!
    Finally! Someone is taking me super cereal!

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h05YfP_8UsU

  6. #214
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    I have done some research because of a dream I had about Jewish holy books, or the Old Testament. A voice said, "it happened, but not that way." Relating this dream to another dream I had in which a voice said, "they didn't obey my commandments, not a single commandment," here is what I've discovered.

    In particular, I have searched for consistency in original manuscripts for the Torah and other Jewish holy books. It has long been assumed that the Torah was an unaltered holy book. Words were not changed after the original ones were written down. Wrong, there was considerable revision until Jewish holy men were satisfied. It appears that the most astute writers would have the final say in Jewish manuscripts. Based on human nature, it is easy to assume Jewish holy men would not burden their readers with embarrassing stories about rebellion with the Lord. If there were numerous incidences in which God's chosen people disobeyed God, it is likely events would be edited for a more favorable stories. Later, however, OT prophets were fairly honest in stories about Jews disobeying God's commandments. From the very beginning of Jewish relationships with the Lord, there must have been considerable rebellion.

    As for the New Testament, there is no doubt there is a lot of fiction. Assuming, as my dreams have stated, Jesus was God and not the son of God, there have been enormous opportunities for story telling, or for Christian fairytales.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-06-2016 at 12:21 PM.

  7. #215
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.


    As for the New Testament, there is no doubt there is a lot of fiction. Assuming, as my dreams have stated, Jesus was God and not the son of God, there have been enormous opportunities for story telling, or for Christian fairytales.
    Here we are back to what your dreams have told you. Do you think God is speaking to you through your dreams? Or cnance are you just like everyone else and you have vivid dreams sometimes and they peak your imagination. You have put a lot of time into researching God, the Bible and religion so it only makes sense you would dream about what you're so involved in. Is your intellect playing tricks on your comprehension of your dreams? You want what you are interpreting from your dreams to be something special, a divine intervention, but the reality is it's your mind creating the dreams. It's your intellect and all you think about that is giving you the information in your dreams. You're taking the distorted information from your dreams and using your intellect to interpret the dream to be what you want it to be.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 06-06-2016 at 03:10 PM.

  8. #216
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Here we are back to what your dreams have told you. Do you think God is speaking to you through your dreams? Or cnance are you just like everyone else and you have vivid dreams sometimes and they peak your imagination. You have put a lot of time into researching God, the Bible and religion so it only makes sense you would dream about what you're so involved in. Is your intellect playing tricks on your comprehension of your dreams? You want what you are interpreting from your dreams to be something special, a divine intervention, but the reality is it's your mind creating the dreams. It's your intellect and all you think about that is giving you the information in your dreams. You're taking the distorted information from your dreams and using your intellect to interpret the dream to be what you want it to be.
    Are the dreams consistent with reality?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  9. #217
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Are the dreams consistent with reality?
    Yes, I think they're consistent with the knowledge cnance has stored in his mind about God, the Bible and religion. Dreams can be distorted to what you would call reality but when a person interprets the dream it all makes sense.

    I still don't know if cnance thinks God is giving him this information while he is asleep. Cnance has posted some things that seem to tell me he doesn't think his dreams are special but other posts sound like he does think God is speaking to him in his dreams.

  10. #218
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Yes, I think they're consistent with the knowledge cnance has stored in his mind about God, the Bible and religion. Dreams can be distorted to what you would call reality but when a person interprets the dream it all makes sense.

    I still don't know if cnance thinks God is giving him this information while he is asleep. Cnance has posted some things that seem to tell me he doesn't think his dreams are special but other posts sound like he does think God is speaking to him in his dreams.
    I don't doubt that Cnance believes what he is seeing, but I would think if God wanted to convey that message, he would reveal it to others and not just Cnance.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  11. #219
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Here we are back to what your dreams have told you. Do you think God is speaking to you through your dreams? Or cnance are you just like everyone else and you have vivid dreams sometimes and they peak your imagination. You have put a lot of time into researching God, the Bible and religion so it only makes sense you would dream about what you're so involved in. Is your intellect playing tricks on your comprehension of your dreams? You want what you are interpreting from your dreams to be something special, a divine intervention, but the reality is it's your mind creating the dreams. It's your intellect and all you think about that is giving you the information in your dreams. You're taking the distorted information from your dreams and using your intellect to interpret the dream to be what you want it to be.
    Looks like familiar territory. I've been in this defensive position before. If my dreams corresponded with tradition theology or beliefs there would be no issue, believers would say "right on." Incidentally, I have an advance degree in social psychology and I am a retired college professor, so I am no ignorant about psychological theories. No, I have not been suffering from delusions, I am not mentally ill, and I know the difference between a normal dream and a supernatural dream or vision. Remember, it was not my idea to post my dreams an visions, it was a suggestion by a forum member. I've posted statements, which are accurate depictions of my dreams and visions. Since my original postings, I've posted additional revelations from more recent dreams. In short, I disagree with your analysis.

    I also disagree with you statement, "want what you are interpreting from your dreams to be something special, a divine intervention. . . . You're taking the distorted information from your dreams and using your intellect to interpret the dream to be what you want it to be." I know they are divine revelation, that is what matters. I don't really care if others believe me or not. There are however, a lot of viewers on this thread. Some must think it is interesting. As for critiques, it is human nature to reject what is unfamiliar.

    It Is interesting about posting on the internet. On a religious forum, I posted my dreams and visions. Then, after some discussion, mostly critical, I was banned. However, my blog remains on the forum. Guess what? Since I was banned almost two years ago the number of viewers has almost doubled. Apparently, there are some who are interested.

    if any of you would take the time, you would find what I have said concerning the historical record about Jesus is correct. Those stories about Jesus being the son of God and crucified weren't around until 40 to 50 years after the death of Jesus. I believe The Gospel of Thomas is the most accurate record about Jesus. It was written maybe two decades before the four gospels. Does anybody get it? As time marched on Christian leaders came up with more and more fantastic stories about Jesus.

    Based on a supernatural dream, I know Jesus was murdered by a Roman soldier who beat him to death with his fist. Of course, there are no romantic stories to derive from such an humiliating death.

    What a wonderful Christian tale. God, who is eternal, decided to create a mortal being. Isn't that odd, eternal God defies his own eternity. Maybe he had a supernatural sissy fit when he decided to save humankind with a sacrifice. What a great story. Jesus, the son of God saves humankind. It seems so simple. Well, it is simple, it is about the best salivation story ever told. What if however, it isn't true?

    To believe in the Christian salvation story you must believe humans are worth saving. You must ignore criminal statistics, Ten Commandment violation records such as pagan worshipping, adultery, murder, lying, theft, etc. The transgression list is indeed very, very long. Then, of course, we can't forget numerous national and international wars where billions of people have died for a "cause." Regardless, God loves us. Is that true? Sorry, a dream told me God loved dinosaurs in paradise more than humans. Apparently, Adam and Eve weren't in paradise, In God's paradise, there were only prehistorical animals. Unlike today's human species, they didn't have big brains. It appears too much thinking can be dangerous to human health.

  12. #220
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I don't doubt that Cnance believes what he is seeing, but I would think if God wanted to convey that message, he would reveal it to others and not just Cnance.
    It is interesting, rather than addressing the substance of my dreams and visions, I get, well it can't be true, or why don't others have such revelations, or I must be deluded. How about it, just one theological debate. I know there are those out there with good theological knowledge. Let's have at least one good debate.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-07-2016 at 05:37 PM.

  13. #221
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    898

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    The problem is, others have dreamed dreams too. They also believed their dreams were from God. Joseph Smith received revelation from God through Gabriel. So did MudHamMud. So have you.

    I don't doubt spirits have imparted these dreams, but you reject the source. You reject Paul's warning that if any man, or even an "angel" of God comes with a different message than that which the Church received from Christ or His Apostles, we are to reject them.

    Joseph Smith preaches another gospel.

    MudHamMud clearly brings a message from demons.

    I know the source of your dreams.

    I reject your fables as well.

    Resist the HW devil and he will flee from you. But, of course you can't do that. Your dreams make you special. That's why you refuse to give them up.

  14. #222
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    The problem is, others have dreamed dreams too. They also believed their dreams were from God. Joseph Smith received revelation from God through Gabriel. So did MudHamMud. So have you.

    I don't doubt spirits have imparted these dreams, but you reject the source. You reject Paul's warning that if any man, or even an "angel" of God comes with a different message than that which the Church received from Christ or His Apostles, we are to reject them.

    Joseph Smith preaches another gospel.

    MudHamMud clearly brings a message from demons.

    I know the source of your dreams.

    I reject your fables as well.

    Resist the HW devil and he will flee from you. But, of course you can't do that. Your dreams make you special. That's why you refuse to give them up.
    Interesting, comparing me to others according to NT authors who got it wrong because they didn't recognize Jesus as God. Hey, that is a theological issue, why don't we debate it? Sorry, I don't pay any attention to "you will go to hell warnings." Actually, that is a good subject for discussion. Is there really a hell or do humans just turn to dust like all other species? It is arrogant to assume your body has a soul. Apparently, humans are an arrogant species. What would Paul and all the other biblical authors think if they knew they were animals like other species? What makes us different are symbolic communication skills. In other words, without big brains, we would be food for other species.

    I resent your comment "Your dreams make you special." I never said I am special. I believe I have a relationship with God because I don't believe that. As far as I know, I will turn to dust when I die just like everyone else. In the meantime, I admit to enjoying theological discussions. Where are they?

    Because I know a lot about God, I have no respect for human deities like Jesus, the son of God, or even Allah. Isn't it interesting that the Koran plagiarized the Bible? If Allah were God, why did he need the Jewish bible? Why don't we discuss the real God? Hey, this came up with some local preachers. I asked them to describe God, no one had a clue, and yet they are God experts. Okay, you don't think I know anything about God. Well, where did I get the idea that God is a duality. I know about God because I've seen Him. However, just because I know doesn't make me an arrogant jerk. I know everyone would be happy if I ate humble pie and admitted all of you know more than I do about God. It is the human way.

    If you read my postings you will realize I don't want to start a new religion. How can you start a new religion if you don't believe in salvation? I suppose I could lie and say it is possible. That, however, would make me a liar.

    It is simple amazing how all of these dumb discussions continue, they have little or nothing to do with my postings. As an example, why doesn't someone bring up my dreams about heaven, particularly those about Satan's rebellion? My guess is people on this forum are incapable of thinking outside of their "believers box." You know what I mean.

    In order to get rid of me, you need to convince the administrator to ban my thread. It has happened before when I wouldn't back down. I don't mind, I have better things to do with what little time remains.

    In the meantime someone come up with an interesting theological idea. I am tempted to debate myself if no one has an idea. Maybe, I'll discuss reasons for God creating the universe. I might do that. ~
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-07-2016 at 11:57 PM.

  15. #223
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    898

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    You, like MudHamMud and Smith, plagiarize as much of the Bible as you need to to justify your silly dreams.

    Sorry to burst your bubble, but I doubt anyone really cares enough about your silly rantings to get you banned. I certainly don't care. Not sure what happened in the past. It's the first I heard about it.
    Feel free to tell your stories, but don't get mad because some may challange your silliness.

  16. #224
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Looks like familiar territory. I've been in this defensive position before. If my dreams corresponded with tradition theology or beliefs there would be no issue, believers would say "right on." Incidentally, I have an advance degree in social psychology and I am a retired college professor, so I am no ignorant about psychological theories. No, I have not been suffering from delusions, I am not mentally ill, and I know the difference between a normal dream and a supernatural dream or vision. Remember, it was not my idea to post my dreams an visions, it was a suggestion by a forum member. I've posted statements, which are accurate depictions of my dreams and visions. Since my original postings, I've posted additional revelations from more recent dreams. In short, I disagree with your analysis.

    I also disagree with you statement, "want what you are interpreting from your dreams to be something special, a divine intervention. . . . You're taking the distorted information from your dreams and using your intellect to interpret the dream to be what you want it to be." I know they are divine revelation, that is what matters. I don't really care if others believe me or not. There are however, a lot of viewers on this thread. Some must think it is interesting. As for critiques, it is human nature to reject what is unfamiliar.

    It Is interesting about posting on the internet. On a religious forum, I posted my dreams and visions. Then, after some discussion, mostly critical, I was banned. However, my blog remains on the forum. Guess what? Since I was banned almost two years ago the number of viewers has almost doubled. Apparently, there are some who are interested.

    if any of you would take the time, you would find what I have said concerning the historical record about Jesus is correct. Those stories about Jesus being the son of God and crucified weren't around until 40 to 50 years after the death of Jesus. I believe The Gospel of Thomas is the most accurate record about Jesus. It was written maybe two decades before the four gospels. Does anybody get it? As time marched on Christian leaders came up with more and more fantastic stories about Jesus.

    Based on a supernatural dream, I know Jesus was murdered by a Roman soldier who beat him to death with his fist. Of course, there are no romantic stories to derive from such an humiliating death.

    What a wonderful Christian tale. God, who is eternal, decided to create a mortal being. Isn't that odd, eternal God defies his own eternity. Maybe he had a supernatural sissy fit when he decided to save humankind with a sacrifice. What a great story. Jesus, the son of God saves humankind. It seems so simple. Well, it is simple, it is about the best salivation story ever told. What if however, it isn't true?

    To believe in the Christian salvation story you must believe humans are worth saving. You must ignore criminal statistics, Ten Commandment violation records such as pagan worshipping, adultery, murder, lying, theft, etc. The transgression list is indeed very, very long. Then, of course, we can't forget numerous national and international wars where billions of people have died for a "cause." Regardless, God loves us. Is that true? Sorry, a dream told me God loved dinosaurs in paradise more than humans. Apparently, Adam and Eve weren't in paradise, In God's paradise, there were only prehistorical animals. Unlike today's human species, they didn't have big brains. It appears too much thinking can be dangerous to human health.
    Thank you cnance, It's good to repeat yourself every once in a while because most do not go back and read through long threads to try and understand what a member has said. I can't give you a great debate on theology but from what you believe to be true about God, you sound pretty much like an Atheist. Your beliefs are different but the way you look at God and what he wants for mankind, you might as well just leave God and his creation out of the picture if he doesn't give a hoot. You would live your life without caring about what God would want for you and others. It's an Atheist attitude with a big twist. Of course God taking the time to show himself to you and explain it all makes you a very special person. Thing is your message from God isn't a pleasant message to all of the people who believe in God, Jesus and an afterlife. People will receive your message just like they receive an Atheist's message, they will reject your beliefs.

    I'm the member who suggested you make a thread about your dreams etc. You obviously wanted to but I find it interesting how many times you have mentioned my suggestion. Of course you won't be banned on this forum for sharing your dreams etc. that's not what this forum is about. I can see why a religious forum would ban you.

Similar Threads

  1. Guardian Angels ....scams? or not?
    By Bounty Hunter in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:25 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 04:19 AM
  3. Angels, Demons, Nephilim and Aliens
    By Paladine in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 04:07 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 05:10 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 06:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •