Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

i was just pondering.....how can god be "unhappy"!? i mean i assume the devil is unhappy!? if god were unhappy the balance would be destroyed!? it would also mean god can change but scripture seems to say he never changes!? and for man to follow a commandment he would have to hear it which means understand it!? what is the factor that determines his ability to understand!? :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Why don't you read the Old Testament? It answers your questions. I get the impression you have very little understanding of the Bible. It is frustrating discussion with someone who knows very little about anything.

oh well i've had my experiences and dreams you've had yours and we are going in different directions it seems. i'm looking for simplistic and easy to understand explanations for the very complicated which means testing everything that seems a fixed idea!? i am interested in the miraculous or magic if you prefer. funny thing about written language such as hebrew goes right to left while english goes left to right......does that indicate anything!? :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

lexx posted:

oh well i've had my experiences and dreams you've had yours and we are going in different directions it seems. i'm looking for simplistic and easy to understand explanations for the very complicated which means testing everything that seems a fixed idea!? i am interested in the miraculous or magic if you prefer. funny thing about written language such as hebrew goes right to left while english goes left to right......does that indicate anything!? :
    It seems you have a unique perspective, one I don't really understand. Why don't you start you own thread to discuss your ideas about God?

why dont i start my own thread you ask.....maybe 2 reasons!? 1 like you say i have my own veiws that by themselves may not attract responses that would stimulate my understandings in new ways and 2 i find it easier to interact/challenge people who have definitive and strong beliefs in lets say a positive or constructive direction/application!? in other words i am prone to testing the waters of their origins!? for my own sake is all i can figure but perhaps also for anyone who cares to investigate the origins of that feeling of absolute knowing or surety!? a kind of negative reductionism!? in otherwords for every positive a negative is offered and the theory is that the 2 cancel and whats left is the truth unstated but realized/lived!?:

lexx, you are a nihilist. You use any argument, no matter how bizarre, to negate an idea. Congratulations, You are the forum's champion disruptor.

Here is my description of a vision about the duality of God posted on the first page of this thread.

"Early today, I closed my eyes while resting. For few seconds, I saw a vision of two small white colored spheres resembling pearls touching each other. I observed the objects to be the same size and color. My interpretation is the two spheres were symbols of God's duality. Both Gods are equal and stay permanently attached. It relates to a dream I had about the two Gods inside a sphere surrounded by angels. Before they created their first angel, the two Gods were perfect companions. Then, they created angels to participate in eternity with them. Since then, all angels, except Satan, have been obedient servants of the two Gods, loving and adoring them for all of eternity."

Recently, while sitting in my living room, I had a vision of a fluffy white object. On the object was a curved area emitting love. I could feel it. A voice said, "I am an angel, we have circular shapes." Knowing God is two round objects in a glowing sphere, it makes sense that angels would have round shapes. When angels are on earth, they take human forms, as mentioned in Old Testament stories.

In heaven, I imagine round glowing angels showering God with love. Angels derive pleasure interacting with the two Gods in a sphere. Evidently, God created angels to love Him for all of eternity. As I mentioned on this thread, after disrupting heaven, God imprisoned Satan in the universe. For reasons I don’t understand, God created earth for paradise. After the fall of paradise about 65 million years ago, nature evolved into today’s secular world dominated by humans.

i had to look nihilist up in the dictionary....HAHA. there may be some truth of sorts about my style although i dont deny there is a god or that there is nothing worth believing in. hey you know people have had dreams/visions and started religions! not necessarily new religions just new versions with themselves as experts!?
    i just made friends with a shia muslim lady and i am so impressed with her spirit and openess and i see that shia is the most liberal of the muslim sects!? shes a 12ver and she believes in the return of christ and shes no dummy shes in the US medical profession was trained in iran speaks excellent english is gentle as a lamb but full of vitality. i expect to learn much from her about her former country and her religion. :

i was after considering the idea of disruption!? what does it mean why does it happen!? it seems universal and daily occurs in many if not most lives!? how to escape it becomes a life goal in many cases!? it would seem all disciplines/governance are aimed at that result keeping disruptions to a minimum!? both personal and societal!? disruptions effect happiness no doubt and happiness is 1 of the most neglected priorities in human affairs!? of course 1 can argeu their are many requirements for true happiness apart from shallow/false happiness!? is there a battle over the idea of eternal happiness over worldy happiness!? is the thought of eternal happiness a crutch that does not allow for practical/pragmatic happiness to flourish!? in a sense is certain knowledge of unknown/known possibilities a burden creating a grieving that cant be overcome!? :

As for human happiness, it is built into every culture, institution, group, and everyday activities. In short, happiness is a human product. As an example, a hunter in the wild can shoot a deer and be happy, but how about the deer's happiness? Is the dear happy to be dead? It appears other species have been left out of the human happiness equation.

Then there is religious happiness whereby people are happy about God. However, what they propose as happiness is metaphysical or imaginary. They have no evidence. just personal testimonies of spiritual experiences. That is not to say they aren't happy, they just have no evidence. An analogy would be children believing in fairytale stories. They are happy, but their fairytale balloons pop without lasting effects. We know the mind is a tricky thing, both child and adults can be so engrossed in imaginary worlds that they really believe in. This is why atheist have a field day. Believers have no evidence, just strong beliefs.

If happiness is being in the presence of God, we have a different definition kind of happiness. Based on my dreams posted in this thread, the essence of happiness is God, an eternal being. By definition, it is wrong to propose creatures to be eternal, they did not create themselves, they have no power to create anything. I know, some say humans create this or that. Sorry do they really create anything. They use God's material to change matter and energy.

How about Satan, is he happy? It depends on your definition. If disrupting heaven and earth is happiness, then we have a another definition. On earth, tyrants and sadist may be happy causing others to be submissive or miserable. Wouldn't that make Satan happy? The murder yells, "I am happy to kill people." Yes, I know, this is getting crazy. It seems to suggest happiness is more secular than heavenly.

Angels emit love for God in the holy circle around God, and God loves angels in return. Is that true happiness? If true happiness is limited to God and His angels in heaven, all other happiness may be imaginary.

In discussions of this forum, I have made comments about Jesus as “the son of God” and his “crucifixion.” I have stated, based on my dreams, that Jesus was God, not the son of God. I have also stated, based on my dreams, Jesus was not crucified. Those ideas about Jesus are not found in the Jesus movement prior to the NT gospels as indicated by historical records, or in lost gospels recently found. What I have found is Mark, the first author of NT gospels, introduced the son of God in his story about John the Baptist, and also the crucifixion story, the dramatic ending to the life of Jesus. It is also interesting that there are no historical records or prior gospels making any mention of the NT gospel narratives.

If Mark is correct, why didn’t those Jesus stories about the son of God or crucifixion pop up after the murder of Jesus? According to historical records, Mark wrote his gospel forty or fifty years after the murder of Jesus. He, as well as other NT gospel authors, was not an eyewitness to Jesus. We do not even know the real names of those gospel authors. To add to the problem of authenticity, NT gospel authors didn’t live in areas where Jesus gave testimony.

How about narrative gospel stories: Jesus healing people, Jesus lecturing in the temple, and Jesus walking on water, etc.? Those stories have no historical validity, nor are they found in prior gospels. Based on analysis from lost gospel Q (the gospel used by Mathew and Luke for their gospels), there is indirect evidence that Jesus movement people about the time of Mark may have introduced the son of God idea, but this method of fact finding may be questionable. You will not find those narrative stories outside of NT gospels. Apparently, gospel writers invented them. Most Christians will never accept these facts about the NT gospels. After almost two thousand years of Christian tradition, it will never happen.

I have pursued this research because my dreams have told me Jesus was God, not the son of God, and Jesus was not crucified. A Roman soldier murdered Jesus (God). It is interesting how well the story of the two witnesses in Revelation 11 fits my version of what really happened. I believe the two witnesses represent the duality of God.

I have a theory about the son of God in gospel stories. In those stories, there are references to the son of man and to the father of Jesus; it is mixed-up. Assuming God is a duality, it is logical that Jesus (God) would talk about himself as two persons, therefore, producing the idea of father and son.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-01-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Cnance I am glad you are sharing your dreams. It's good when you write things down, it makes it real. God is trying to get some messages to you. Look at the signs in your day to day life and take cues. Think of this planet and your life is the Matrix. God gave us a blank slate and humans created what we live in today. You might have a specific purpose, small or big or even next to impossible. You seem to be resisting and then they continue. Open your heart and mind and pay attention in your everyday life. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Cnance I am glad you are sharing your dreams. It's good when you write things down, it makes it real. God is trying to get some messages to you. Look at the signs in your day to day life and take cues. Think of this planet and your life is the Matrix. God gave us a blank slate and humans created what we live in today. You might have a specific purpose, small or big or even next to impossible. You seem to be resisting and then they continue. Open your heart and mind and pay attention in your everyday life. Good luck.
    Thanks for your encouraging words. As for God having hidden messages for me, I don't believe it. God also gave me an insightful brain for deriving meaning from my revelations. I realize my dreams and visions don't support tradition Christian beliefs. By that I mean my dreams and visions don't say Jesus was the son of God, nor do they propose Christian rituals or beliefs guaranteeing salvation. If you read my dreams you will find God was not pleased when humans began to dominate other species. I suppose everyone, especially lexx, would happy if I lied, or rejected my dreams and visons in favor of tradition Christian beliefs. I suppose you might say I am not political correct. However, I find no reason to reject what I know to be true, it would make me a liar and a fraud.

I don't have to look for hidden meanings to satisfy critics because there are none. Also, My dreams and visions are not ambiguous, they have clear meanings. I challenge anyone to find other interpretations. As another example, when God says, in my dream about a digging filth in a garbage pit, "humans have desecrated my holy grave," the meaning is clear. In the dream I saw dinosaur bones underground on every continent. Evidently, God preferred dinosaurs to humans. It corresponds to my vision of paradise during the dinosaur era. I could go on and on about meanings of my dreams and visions, but I think you get the point. It would have been better if I had not posted them, it has become a real aggravation. In the end, I don't think it matters. Christians will never give up their rosy beliefs about salvation. Even when I presented evidence about the validity of NT gospels, no one even bothered to do any research. It is a good example of blind faith, HA. HA. In short, the many negative comments have been a surprise. Not because they are critical, but because they are dishonest. Most Members of the religious forum have not really read what I've posted.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-02-2016 at 05:03 PM.

14. 05-02-2016, 10:30 AM

To return to my original ideas on this thread, I thought it necessary to make a summary statement about its implications for humankind. I realize no one on this forum is open to such ideas, but, nevertheless, here it is.

My dreams about God, angels, Satan, paradise and other related topics have informed me of the dire straights of humans on earth. As my dreams have informed me, God intended to established his holy order with paradise on earth during the dinosaur era about 65 million years ago. At the time the whole world was aglow with God's holy light. Apparently, Satan came from the abyss (universe) and disrupted paradise. Subsequently, God and the angels returned to heaven. After angels informed God about humans beginning to dominate other species, God decided to intervene. Thus, we have God's chosen people and stories about God's efforts to establish his holy order on earth. The key to understanding why it didn't work out is obedience to God's commandments. God's chosen people and other religious people do not obey God. According to what I know, God preferred dinosaurs in paradise to humans. For humans, there is no salvation. If you do research, you will find stories about Jesus being the son of God and crucified, they were written about forty to fifty years after Jesus was murdered. In first three or four decades after Jesus was murdered, there is no mention of Jesus being the son of God or being crucified. In fact, Jesus was God, not the son of God. No use revisiting this topic, no one on this forum does any research. Not only here, but no Christian anywhere will ever research the topic.

What does all of this mean? According to what I know, there is no salvation. The sadist story of all is how humans rejected God when he came into the world as Jesus. It comes down to the issue of obedience. In heaven, there are no religious groups, or societies of people. It is not possible because God would not permit it. When Satan was allowed to be independent of God there was a terrible rebellion in heaven. Subsequently, God expelled Satan and imprisoned him in the universe. Now, in heaven there is ONLY God and twelve angels. If you have some understanding, God is a duality. In heaven the two Gods are in a sphere surrounded by twelve angles. God created angels to share in his glory. Angels are not in competition with God, they have no special or independent attributes to draw attention to. Their purpose is to enjoy God's glory, holiness, love and beauty. Angels are so captivated by God that they have no time or inclination to be separated from Him. Angels emit streams of loving affection in the presence of God. Humans are the product of evolution on earth. Except for symbolic communication skills, they are no different than other infra-human species. Humans have agendas, egos, attachments, and independent spirits that separate them from God. God will never allow humans in heaven. Without God's acceptance, there is no salvation. Outside of heaven, Satan has an independent existence. However, Satan was created as an "immortal being," humans are "mortal creatures." When humans die, they turn to dust like other species.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-29-2016 at 12:08 AM.

sure the human body is evolved but not the MIND!there is NO evolution of MIND for man! there is only CHOICE! so anyway cnance now you know why jesus was necessary.....so that man could get into gods kingdom! man could not do it himself. he has to be RE-MINDED! you could put it as man FORGOT where heaven was! if you forget something long enough you dont want to remember! it seems foreign! so you dont trust it! which reminds me, how would humans behave if they completely lacked trust in others!? if god is perfect trust and the devil is no trust at all but in 1's self.....does that reveal our civil society and its problems/failures!? so to clarify...jesus made it heaven and his pure heavenly mind is now available as a choice for man!of course mind for many means choosing between red shoes or blue, steak or potatoes, etc. that is not change of mind in the spiritual sense. the true choice of mind is everlasting life or death! the strange thing about living is man has been granted temporary life in which to make that ultimate decision. and like i said in the start.....he cant do that on his own....he has to be led to remember. from someone who knows the way!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    sure the human body is evolved but not the MIND!there is NO evolution of MIND for man! there is only CHOICE! so anyway cnance now you know why jesus was necessary.....so that man could get into gods kingdom! man could not do it himself. he has to be RE-MINDED! you could put it as man FORGOT where heaven was! if you forget something long enough you dont want to remember! it seems foreign! so you dont trust it! which reminds me, how would humans behave if they completely lacked trust in others!? if god is perfect trust and the devil is no trust at all but in 1's self.....does that reveal our civil society and its problems/failures!? so to clarify...jesus made it heaven and his pure heavenly mind is now available as a choice for man!of course mind for many means choosing between red shoes or blue, steak or potatoes, etc. that is not change of mind in the spiritual sense. the true choice of mind is everlasting life or death! the strange thing about living is man has been granted temporary life in which to make that ultimate decision. and like i said in the start.....he cant do that on his own....he has to be led to remember. from someone who knows the way!
    Forget about mythical Jesus, he is a fairytale story. Humans invented Jesus in order to have their own deity, a human god. The real God was once a human being (Jesus), but he was rejected and despised by men. Now, God remains in heaven knowing the dangers of being on earth, While in the world God revealed himself and his heavenly kingdom. His followers weren't interested, they wanted what God had to offer, but on their own terms. Satan did the same thing and ended up expelled from heaven. The difference is Satan was created as a immortal being so he continues to cause havoc. Humans have a short life span and cause little havoc. In societies, humans strive to gain recognition for all kinds of activities, including profound claims of holiness. You know, I haven't seen a single clerical person who is holy. They all age and die like nonreligious people. On the other hand, angels holiness was observed by God's chosen people. In heaven, there are bright sparks of holiness everywhere. Did you know there are no nonwhite colors in heaven? Humans want an earthly kingdom to give them glory.

In short, humans don't want to be in the presence of God, they prefer to be with their own kind. The problem for humans is they are not holy. Without God, there is no holiness.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-30-2016 at 06:13 PM.