+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 70 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

I have made comments about my dreams. Because I've already opened Pandora's Box, I decided to let it all out. My first extraordinary dream was in 1988. Recently, I have had none, the last one was last year. I have had a few visions, but mostly I've had dreams about God, heaven, angels, Satan, rebellion, the universe, paradise, God in the world, and the Bible. Because of my dreams and visions, I have a unique theology, one that fits nowhere. As examples, paradise was during the dinosaur era, there were no humans in paradise, God is not happy with humans, God is a duality, God requires obedience, Jesus (God) was not crucified, he was murdered, Jesus was God, and not the son of God. The following is a list of dreams and commentary. I have also placed my dreams in chronological order beginning with God creating angels in heaven. I thought however this list of dreams by category would be sufficient for a good understanding.

Dreams about God and Angels

My first extraordinary dream was about Paul. He was walking on a dirt road when suddenly a cloud of bright light covered him. Inside the cloud a voice said "Come up to heaven with me." Paul walked away waving his hands in the air. He said, "first I must evangelize the world."
    A few years later I had a dream about an angel. The angel was in the air above thousands of dead soldiers on the ground. The Bible reference is Isaiah 37:36 when an angel of the Lord killed 185,000 Assyrian soldiers of Sennacherib's army encamped around Jerusalem; they had planned to attack and destroy the city. The angel looked up at the Lord and said, "It is done." About the same time, I had a vision about paradise. I was in my backyard when, around me were dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, above them was God and His angels. In response to the glorious presence of God, dinosaurs made loud trumpeting noises, and other creatures, each in its own way, made affectionate sounds. From that experience, I've concluded paradise was during the dinosaur era. I also think it was when Satan came into the world to turn God's creatures away from him. Science has found evidence for dinosaurs and about 75% of all species disappearing after a large comet or asteroid hit the earth about 65 million years ago. I've posted that story here on a thread entitled "Dinosaurs in Paradise!"

About four years ago, I had another dream about dinosaurs. In this dream, I was shoveling garbage in a deep, filthy pit. As I shoveled, I looked around and could see dinosaur bones underground throughout the world. A voice said, "Humans have defiled my sacred grave." My interpretation is God is not pleased with humans polluting and disturbing earth. Apparently, God wanted nature to remain unmolested. That is, of course, contrary to Christian ideology about God creating the world for humans, and creating other species for humans' pleasure.

I have also had a series of dreams about angels and Satan in heaven. I cannot recall exactly, but I think it was about five years ago when I had this dream. I was in heaven looking at angels in circle around God. Two Gods were in a bright glorious sphere. The angels were awe struck as they interacted with the two Gods. An angel would communicate an idea to one God and either it or the other God would respond. Responses by the two Gods were novel, or perhaps unexpected. Apparently, heaven is an eternal party. In the universe, there is evidence for God's duality in nature (two eyes, two ears, two arms, two legs, two pairs of wings, positive and negative charges, matter and anti-matter, forces of gravity, neutrons and protons, quarks and anti-quarks, etc). I believe duality in nature reflects God's character. It also explains what may have happened with stories about Jesus (God). Humans, not understanding God's duality, made up son of God stories.

Dreams about the Bible, Michael, and Satan's Universe

In another dream, after the fall of paradise, 65 million years later, God was in heaven when humans began settlements on earth. Apparently, after the fall of Paradise, angels kept God informed about what was happening on earth. Angels told God about a new species dominating earth. God was not pleased and decided to intervene. Subsequently, God Choose Abraham and his descendants to establish His holy authority on earth. I believe angels are God's servants, or, if you will, extensions of His will. I had a dream about the Old Testament. A voice said, "It happened but not that way." Here is my interpretation. Jewish authors, due to misinformation, may have gotten stories wrong, and some events may have been neglected or ignored. Moreover, most of the Old Testament was written into final form during the Babylonian period several hundred years after important biblical events had occurred. It is also possible that Jewish beliefs about their relationship with the Lord interfered with accurate portrayals.

I had a dream about the death of Jesus. On a dirt road, two Roman soldiers stood over Jesus on his knees. One soldier was beating Jesus in the face with his fists as the other soldier looked on. In the scene, there were no other people, just a dirt road. Based on this dream, I do not believe Jesus was crucified. There is no mention of the crucifixion of Jesus in gospels written immediately after the death of Jesus. In an earlier copy of the Q gospel used as a source by the four gospel authors there is no mention of the crucifixion. I believe Revelation 11 about the two witnesses is the true story about Jesus. In that story, the two witnesses are Jesus (God). It's interesting; the time period for the two witnesses is 1,260 days, which is about the same time as the ministry of Jesus. In addition, the time the two witnesses lay on the dirt road after being murdered is 31/2 days. "And they went up into heaven in a cloud." (Rev 11:12). That is what happened in the gospel resurrection. Because God is a duality, and Jesus was God, I believe gospel authors made a mistake. Rather than understanding Jesus (God) as a duality, they made him the son of God, as well as God the father.

My next dream about Paul was about twenty years later. It has been my most detailed supernatural dream. I was walking on a dirt street in an ancient village of stone and brick houses. After a couple of blocks, I turned a corner and walked into a village square where people had gathered. I walked into a small building next to the square where a dozen or more men sat on benches. Paul, wearing a robe, held a bouquet of palm branches and flowers. As he walked round the room, he leaned over chatting with the men. Some of the men came over and gave him palm branches for his bouquet. There was something strange about Paul; he had a shiny bald-head with pieces of transplanted hair. When I awoke, I thought about his shiny bald-head with those hair transplants. It occurred to me his transplanted hairs were symbols of his false epistles. From other dreams, I've learned that Jesus was God and not the son of God. The New Testament is full of errors, including Paul's epistles.

I've had dreams about God and angels. One dream about heaven was very brief. I saw angels around a sphere with two Gods inside. Around the sphere, brilliant lights flashed as the two Gods interacted with the angels. In another dream, God had just created an angel. It had the appearance of a brilliant cotton ball. God tossed the angel into heaven. The meaning was clear, the angel was free to roam heaven and do whatever it wanted. After a short while, the angel returned to be close to God. I believe this is important. God gave angels freewill, they could be with him for eternity, or they could go out on their own. Evidently, Satan decided to be independent.

I had a dream about Satan as a child. I was in heaven when I saw God holding the hand of a small husky boy with a defiant look; both were in human form wearing clothes. I don't believe angels resemble humans, but Satan, as a fledgling angel, was portrayed that way in order that I, a human, would understand. God was leading the defiant boy into heaven. I don't know the order of Satan in the creation of angels. That may be important insofar as it explains a lot about events resulting in Satan's expulsion from heaven. I keep thinking Satan was God's first angel, but I am not certain.

A few years ago, I had another dream about Satan in the middle of a circle of angels. All the angels, including Satan, had fuzzy white bodies. Satan was biting their fluffy feet. One of the angels went to God and said, "He is hurting us!" I had a dream about the angel Michael dressed in a military uniform. He was sitting high up on a throne or chair in a large room with a holy light shining around him. He was wearing a light brown army uniform, the type worn by army generals. He looked supreme confident. A voice said, "This is Michael, God's general." Evidently, Michael is in charge of the other angels in God's war with Satan.

In my dreams, angels had white fluffy bodies with the rough appearance of humans. In heaven, I believe angels' bodies resemble bright balls of cotton. My theory is they're normally spherical in form. It would make sense that they would have spherical shapes, they're in a heaven where there's no gravity, or physical laws to determine form or substance.

I had a dream about Satan as a snake. The snake moved slowly toward me, and then it opened its mouth of razor sharp teeth and lunged. Suddenly, something pulled it away. Later, in another dream, I was standing in heaven in front of a snake about fifteen feet tall with two strips circling its body, one was intensely white and the other was intensely black. As I stared at the snake, its head turned toward me and showed a beautiful face. I think Satan was going through a transition to reflect a shifting disposition of evil. Eventually, after causing more chaos in heaven, Satan became intensely dark. However, he may have also retained his white brilliant glow. It is possible that Satan can appear with a intensely dark appearance, or as a bright white angel. I don't know, it's just a guess.

In my dream about the universe, Satan was in the form of a parrot's beak; he was attacking other angels. As the beak moved around heaven, it turned toward me. As it came near, God captured it with two hands. Inside the hands there was a lot of commotion as Satan tried to escape. Then, God opened His hands. On the inside of both hands were jagged pieces of black metal, they represented ugly scares on the boundary of the universe from Satan's desperate attempts to escape.

Since then, I have done some research. Evidently, scientists have found big black holes or anomalies on the boundary of our universe. Some scientists think it is from other universes bouncing off our universe. However, there is no evidence for other universes. Scientists call it "Axis of Evil."

Dreams about a Heavenly Structure and Israel

Several years ago, I had a dream about a huge dome-shaped structure in heaven. It had a bare bones frame so people sitting inside on benches could see objects outside. People sat alone and in pairs around the middle of the structure. It appeared as if only about half the benches were occupied, suggesting there was plenty of room for additional people. Above the structure was God's holy presence. God appeared as a large throbbing light, perhaps larger than the structure. With each throb of God's holy light, the structure vibrated with a loud thump. No one was looking up at God. Instead, they were looking around them inside the dome preoccupied or distracted. My interpretation is God would allow millions or perhaps billions of people into heaven. However, based on the reaction of people inside the structure, it may not be what they desire.

I had dream about the Jewish Diaspora. In the dream, there was loud Jewish music in the ancient land of Israel. Then, as Jews migrated to foreign lands, the music got softer and softer as they spread throughout the world. A few years ago, I had another dream about God and His chosen people. The period was at the time of ancient Israel. A Lord's voice said, "They wouldn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment!" That seems to say a lot about what God requires. Numerous time, throughout the Old Testament, prophets admonish God's people for being stiff-nicked or refusing to obey commandments. Apparently, God doesn't like disobedient subjects.

My last dream happened a few months ago. I was high in the air looking down at a baby; it appeared to be perfectly still, as if it were a doll. A voice said. "Pick it up and hug it." As I picked it up, I saw several black boxes and one red box around its waste. Suddenly, as I hugged the baby, I realized it was dead. I sobbed uncontrollably. I believe the dead baby represented Israel or God's chosen people. Early in their relationship with God, they fell out of favor. I think it has a lot to do with being obedient to God's commandments. This does not mean however that other religions have replaced Judaism.

I believe nothing has changed; Jews remain God's chosen people. That may explain why Israel exists. Evidently, God kept His promise. "To your offspring I will give you this land." Genesis 12:7. Certainly, Christianity has not replaced Judaism, it is based on false theology, there is no son of God.

Dinosaurs in Paradise!

The following story came from a vision I had about God and angels in paradise with dinosaurs and other creatures. Science has discovered evidence for about 75% all creatures on earth destroyed by an asteroid or comet about 65 million years ago.

I propose paradise happened before humans came onto the scene. Imagine an ancient world about 65 million years ago with earth covered in lush jungle gardens and dinosaurs and other magnificent creatures. It was a marvelous time for Godís creatures. After millions of years, they had reached the pinnacle of development; the world was now ready for paradise. Pleased with his creation, God froze time on earth. Now, the magnificent creatures would have everlasting life with God and His angels.

The tragic event happened shortly after God and His angels were in a garden with huge dinosaurs and other creatures. In Godís presence, dinosaurs trumpeted joyfully and large-winged birds flew gracefully chirping songs of adoration. Other creatures, each in their own way, made joyful sounds praising Godís glory and holiness. Suddenly, a mysterious dark object appeared on earth. Creatures squealed in fear and scattered. For Satan, it was a victorious moment. After Satanís imprisonment in the universe, it was an opportunity to strike back at God.

Above, dark clouds covered the sky and, below, gloomy shadows and cold air filled gardens, formerly warm from tropical climate. Fearful of the threat, huge dinosaurs stumbled in the murky light. Around them, smaller creatures scurried into garden thickets. Lightning flashed as thunder struck earth with a terrifying roar. Creatures' eternal party with God and His angels was over. They struggled in a new world, one torn by natureís fury. Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, capricious weather and storms were now commonplace. Without Godís presence, the world had become a very dangerous place.

Now, free to roam, Satan turned his wrath on Godís creatures. Satan was prone to cruel outbursts and sadistically treatment of the creatures. They had to make painful adjustments in a forsaken world. Satan terrorized them indulging in vicious attacks and cruel seductions. To end the horror, God made a large asteroid hit earth causing the dinosaurs and many other creatures to become extinct.

Recently, my wife and I visited an archaeological site in East Utah with dozens of dinosaur bones on a large wall. Paleontologists found them on a mountain ridge while exploring an outcropping of prehistoric bones. Suddenly, as I looked at the ancient bones, a vision of paradise popped into my head. Covering earth was God's holy light. Paradise occurred before the demise of dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures about 65 million years ago. At the time, the entire planet was paradise.

A Dream about Time and Events: Russian Threat

Last night (11-29-14), I had an extraordinary dream about time and events on earth. There were many time frames in a long row similar to an old filmstrip. I recall about a dozen frames. Each frame had about a half dozen names and images of nations in vertical order. Images consisted mostly of symbols related to world nations. Nations on each time frame were in hierarchy order based on their positions in relationship to world power struggles. At the top of the frames, names of powerful nations were listed. Each frame had a different configuration of nations and images related to the progression of time. I didn't have enough time to decipher all of the meanings, each time strip was unique as power struggles and world events change. In each frame, there were about a half dozen names and images of nations. My best analogy is a box of children's toys with blocks and various other playthings, except time-frame symbols corresponded to world events and nations. Much of my dream was about recent time frames for struggles between Russia and other nations with the word "Russia" in several frames. On the right side of the time strip approaching current times, the word Russia was moving to the top of the frames. It seemed to be a warning that Russia is becoming a threat to world peace. I got the impression that God knows each time-frame in detail, which includes future time-frames.

It appeared as if each frame was frozen, nothing could change it. My impression is God cannot, or will not, change world events. I have thought about the length of time for each frame. Each frame may represent events more than time. Perhaps, each frame represented one year, or even less, as advanced technology and trade continues to accelerate the pace of international dependence and changes throughout the world. I am not certain. Most interesting for the time strip was the changing allocation of nations in world powerĖstruggles. I must admit, describing this dream has been a challenge; there were many details with powerful symbols.

A Vision of God's Duality

Early today, I closed my eyes while resting. For few seconds, I saw a vision of two small white colored spheres resembling pearls touching each other. I observed the objects to be the same size and color. My interpretation is the two spheres were symbols of God's duality. Both Gods are equal and stay permanently attached. It relates to a dream I had about the two Gods inside a sphere surrounded by angels. Before they created their first angel, the two Gods were perfect companions. Then, they created angels to participate in eternity with them. Since then, all angels, except Satan, have been obedient servants of the two Gods, loving and adoring them for all of eternity.

Angels and Numbers: Comments

I also believe there are now twelve angels in heaven, Satan was the thirteenth angel. After Satan attacked the other angels, God created the universe to imprison him. It is interesting how the number twelve plays out with Judaism (twelve tribes) and Christianity (twelve disciples). Then, in the secular world, we have twelve months in the year and two times twelve for a twenty-four hour day. As for the number thirteen, in most cultures, it is an unlucky number.

A Dream about My Heritage

A few months ago, I had a dream about my family heritage. In a line was my family name repeated four or five times. Each repeat of my name looked the same with a kind of circle around it. I got the impression each circled on my family name represented a generation. I have tried to understand the circle; I think it was the Star of David, a Jewish identity. Four names could be more than 250 years. I calculate that time based on my family longevity going back as far as I know. My father and grandparents had long life spans. The dream makes sense based on what I know about my family. My Great, Great Grandfather had a Jewish first name. I thought that strange, but Christians also have Jewish names. In addition, when I was young I heard comments comments about my family. My father was a successful businessperson, and most of his clientele were Jews. I don't mean to stereotype but all my relatives on my father's side were successful businesspersons, even the women.

When I awoke from my dream I thought it meant my family had changed their name and identity about four or five generations ago. That same day I heard the name Solomon repeatedly in my mind. Because I've thought a lot about a Jewish identity, the dream makes sense.

I have researched my family name but haven't found any links to any Jewish heritage. What I've found is a dead-end somewhere in France. In short, I have no genealogical evidence. Regardless, I believe I am a Jew. I think that explains a lot about my dreams and visions.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-01-2015 at 02:42 PM.

Re: Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Thanks for posting this Cnance.

Have you been a strict religious person all of your life? I believe I read a post where you said your wife was. Do you read the Bible a lot and think about God, religion etc.

I find it interesting you think your dreams are accurate in telling you things God wants you to know. Or that your dreams are coming from God showing you a way to understand his creation. Why would you not think your dreams are your subconscious just like other people's dreams?

I'm not being critical of you. Just like I didn't mean to offend you when I said you being against homosexuality was bigoted. No one is perfect are they? We all have our faults.

If I had dreams like you have, I too would be considering the possibility I was receiving messages from God. I've never had a dream where I thought it was anything but a dream. I rarely even remember my dreams. When I was a teenager I remember I had some those crazy dreams, I had a reoccurring dream once that I was floating into the air and couldn't get back down. Those are the only dreams that I can remember really making me think about the dream and why I had the dream.

I hope your dreams are truly messages from God, how wonderful is that. If your interpretations of your dreams are correct then we all have a lot of things wrong. Thing is nobody knows if their interpretation of the Bible is right or not so you hold on to believing in your dreams and interpretation of those dreams.

Also I found your dream about the world, other countries and events quite interesting. If any events happen in the world that was in that dream, let us know.
    Thanks for the comments. I think my dreams are supernatural. Normally, I have dreams like everyone else, mostly related to what is going on in my life. In my special dreams, l was in another world. The clarity was remarkable with no fuzzy lines or ambiguous forms or figures. After each dream, a clear picture remained in my mind. Because there is no message in my dreams about salvation for humankind, they will never be accepted by people in the religious community. I am not mentally ill, I have an advanced degree in social psychology, so I know about that. I've always been curious about God and His creation, now I have answers.

As for my dream about "time frames," I think it is revealing about end times. I think Russia is becoming a be a big player, as my dream showed. Putin's desire to gain back the old USSR Empire is very dangerous for world peace. What is really dangerous are all of those Russian nuclear weapons.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-30-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Thanks for the comments. I think my dreams are supernatural. Normally, I have dreams like everyone else, mostly related to what is going on in my life. In my special dreams, l was in another world. The clarity was remarkable with no fuzzy lines or ambiguous forms or figures. After each dream, a clear picture remained in my mind. Because there is no message in my dreams about salvation for humankind, they will never be accepted by people in the religious community. I am not mentally ill, I have an advanced degree in social psychology, so I know about that. I've always been curious about God and His creation, now I have answers.

As for my dream about "time frames," I think it is revealing about end times. I think Russia is becoming a be a big player, as my dream showed. Putin's desire to gain back the old USSR Empire is very dangerous for world peace. What is really dangerous are all of those Russian nuclear weapons.
    As far as you know, are you the only one in the world that has these dreams/visions?

If god returns tomorrow, who will be 'saved' according to your dreams? Are you the only one, since gods planting visions in your head?

What's the criteria for entering the pearly gates, according to your 'visions'?

You mentioned the Russians and their nuclear capabilities. Yep, they're very dangerous, as are ours. So, our weapons don't really count as a threat as gods on 'our side'...?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    As far as you know, are you the only one in the world that has these dreams/visions?

If god returns tomorrow, who will be 'saved' according to your dreams? Are you the only one, since gods planting visions in your head?

What's the criteria for entering the pearly gates, according to your 'visions'?

You mentioned the Russians and their nuclear capabilities. Yep, they're very dangerous, as are ours. So, our weapons don't really count as a threat as gods on 'our side'...?
    I don't now if others have had similar dreams, I have no way of knowing.

My dreams have told me nothing about who goes to heaven. There may be no one.

Why are you asking these questions? Aren't you and atheist?
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-01-2015 at 03:53 PM.

I don't now if others have had similar dreams, I have no way of knowing.

My dreams have told me nothing about who goes to heaven. There may be no one.

Why are you asking these questions? Aren't you and atheist?
    I'm asking BECAUSE I'm an Atheist.

Your assertions don't make any sense, my questions are a reflection of that.

Don't get me wrong, IMO, the entire bible is nonsense, your spin on christianity and the abrahamic gawd is just more of the same....delusion, for lack of a better word. Sorry...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

This is one of the reasons it would be beneficial to write a book about your visions. Wouldn't it be unbelievable to find out a few other people had the exact same visions (dreams)?
    It seems to me that if god has the ability to create 'visions', he'd be sending the message out to BILLIONS of people so he can save em all, & not condemn them to firey lakes of hell in large numbers...?
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I printed what you have told us about your dreams.
    I need to read everything you said again.

Have you read the book written by the FBI Agent who saw angels surrounding the place where the plane crashed in the 9/11 attacks? Her angels didn't look like your angels.

Don't you want to know if there is another person who has dreams like you? If I had the dreams you have and thought it was God speaking to me, I would want to know if anyone else had the same dreams. Would you be the only person God has told about the things he has told you? Also is your interpretation of your dreams correct? If it is God speaking to you maybe you have gotten what he is telling you wrong.

Cotton ball angels and two humorous Gods keep going through my thoughts.
    I have not read that book.

I live a remote rural area, I don't have opportunities to ask a lot of people. I have however talked with clerical people in our Christian community. It is a dead end, they want nothing to do with it. I have been told Satan gave me the dreams. I suppose that is because my dreams have no "you will be saved if you believe" idea. As for interpretation, most people think my dreams are too bizarre to discuss, they fit nowhere. As an example, according to my dreams Adam and Eve were not in paradise, and paradise was during the dinosaur era. No Christian wants to hear that. Then, there is the idea that God created the universe as prison for Satan. No one wants to hear that either. Because my interpretations are mostly what the dreams say, there is not a lot to discuss. I think the most important thing about my dreams is they afford an entirely different perspective on God and His creation.

Yes, I think the idea of God as a duality is most remarkable. It is a central idea for understanding the structure of our world. As a student of science, I see duality everywhere, especially in the cosmos. As for the appearance of angels, I think they can take nearly any form, as the Bible shows. However, in heaven their bodies resembles cotton balls, fluffy forms of holy light. Whereas our world is made from subatomic particles, heaven is made from God's holy sparks. As for humorous God, I think that is the key for understanding heaven. The two Gods interact with angels in a most entertaining way.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-01-2015 at 11:46 PM.

I'm asking BECAUSE I'm an Atheist.

Your assertions don't make any sense, my questions are a reflection of that.

Don't get me wrong, IMO, the entire bible is nonsense, your spin on christianity and the abrahamic gawd is just more of the same....delusion, for lack of a better word. Sorry...
    Why bother discussing, it only leads to insults. That is a waste of time.

I have another question.

You feel God loved Dinosaurs more than humans. Is there a Heaven for the dinosaurs and if not why not? Is there a Heaven for humans and why would there be if God is not that into humans? Why would he want humans to be around forever?
    Based on my dream about digging garbage, I conclude God loved dinosaurs. I've had no dreams about dinosaurs or humans in heaven. He created the universe to imprison Satan, paradise on earth came later. Satan was immortal until he rebelled in heaven. Compared to the other angels, his life is short. When the universe is gone Satan will disappear. Mostly, God wanted to get Satan away from heaven. As a heavenly spirit, Satan could have been with God forever, but that won't happen. Humans, like all other species are God's mortal creatures. I don't know why God created paradise during the dinosaur era, or why he allowed humans to evolve. My guess is God wanted to test Satan. God intervened in human history, so that shows He cares. I really don't like to speculate when I have no real idea about such matters. Again, I think it relates to Satan, the reason for the universe. From my dreams and visions, I have a few basic ideas about what has happened. Although I am not an expert theologian, I have answers to some important questions.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-01-2015 at 11:41 PM.

I appreciate you sharing this and I've never talked with anyone who felt they had communicated with God in the way you have. I find this fascinating.
    Like Ohein has said before, it is curious God would choose to communicate through dreams and not while you were awake. You told me the dreams were different then your usual dreams and they were very clear and you yourself are certain they were messages from God.
    Again thanks for sharing this and I won't forget all that you have told us about your messages from God.
    With all of the evil in our world it isn't that difficult to believe there is a Satan.
    Visions are also a means by which God communicates. I have had visions while I was awake. If you read the Old Testament, you find God communicated with prophets with dreams and visions. I have always found it amusing what atheist want. If you have a dream, why not them or others. If there is a God, why doesn't he do this or that. In other words, no matter what God does, he is wrong and should change his ways. That is precisely the problem for humans, they demand things from God as if God can't make up His own mind. God will never do the bidding of creatures. In my most important dream, God said about Israel in ancient times, "they did no obey my commandments, not one single commandments." Nothing has changed, humans remain independent, they will not obey God's Commandments.

As for Satan, I believe he is responsible for much death and destruction. I think he can possess world leaders like Hitler and other tyrants. He can influence armies, or religious groups (ISIS), to commit horrible atrocities. I have often wondered why some people go on killer rampages. Could Satan possess them? There are a lot of opportunities in the world for Satan to cause death and destruction.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-02-2015 at 12:48 PM.

Wow, you've had visions while awake too.

From what you are saying God wanted humans to not sin at all, never. He has no forgiveness for sinners and therefore has no use for humans. He loved the Dinosaurs because they adored him? No laws for the Dinosaurs?

Here's just one of my problems with your beliefs. From what God has shown to you, the Bible is wrong. Christians have it all wrong and who knows if all of those so called laws in the Bible are right if so much of it is wrong? According to you God wanted humans to be perfect and all good. Boy did he mess up, what a huge disappointment we humans are.
    I'm not understanding why you think you have an understanding of the Bible when you have no idea what God may tell you in the coming days and years.

Yep, we have so much evil in the world it might make more sense to think Satan, not God, is running the show.
    I understand your frustration with my reply. I am not real happy either with what I know. I don't think I overstated God's attitude about obedience. I think he equates goodness with obedience. I don't think God monitors our every action. It is all about obedience to his will. It is all throughout the Old Testament, God's chosen people disobeyed Him, the prophets repeated the same theme time after time. I don't thing it is a power thing with God, just his nature. It all started when Satan disobeyed God and disrupted heaven. You can strive to be perfect, but it won't happen. A perfect being is immortal, and is most likely to be in heaven with God. As long as we are mortal beings were are imperfect, unless you define perfection according to human criteria, then it becomes a philosophical question. To be in heaven, you must obey God. However, I don't think that is difficult if you worship and love God. If you are obsessed with the two Gods every move, you have no problem being obedient. Much of what you read in the OT about God wanting obedience is about pagan gods. It equates to what happened in heaven. Satan set himself up as God. It created many problems, one being Satan attacking and hurting the other angels. I think somehow those events are similar to what is going on in the world with so many competing gods. When you think about it, no creature can equal God, so God has a right to demand obedience. In other words, what happened in heaven has happened on earth with so many different rulers and religions. I don't think God will do anything about human diversity. Things will just evolve until the universe is gone. I am sure that is not what you and others want to hear, but it is what I think will happen. In the meantime, it is difficult to find God in our world while Satan is here.

As for dinosaurs and all those other creatures in paradise, they had pea brains. They couldn't create pagan gods or challenge God. Instinctively, they were attracted to God. In my vision about paradise, I saw all kinds of creatures, including dinosaurs, each in their own way, making adoring sounds in the presence of God. It was God's playground with all of his creatures appreciating Him. That may sound silly, but that is the way I think it was. I also think all those creatures had eternal life with God. I think my dinosaur thread is correct, that is the way it was in paradise.

As for my understanding of the Bible, before I had my dreams and visions, I struggle with different theologies. Now, based on what I know, I find new meanings in the Bible. I am not an arrogant person, so I will never impose my views on others. It came up, so I had to mention my new understanding of the Bible. Also, I have had dreams directly related to the Bible, so I know it is humans record of God's intervention in human affairs. I do not claim to be a Bible expert, I just have different interpretations. Based on my experiences, I don't think it is a good idea to discuss them, it may start a holy war, ha. ha. :sun_smiley::king22:: I am a peaceful person, so, unless warranted, I will not engage in acrimonious debates about the Bible. I Don't understand your comment, "I'm not understanding why you think you have an understanding of the Bible when you have no idea what God may tell you in the coming days and years." I assume you mean to understand the Bible you must be able to be able to predict the future. How is understanding parts of the Bible related to predicting the future? God, the one true eternal being, is the only one who knows the future. God knows what is to happen before it happens.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-03-2015 at 05:51 PM.

Cnance, I took the liberty of 'correcting' a couple of your paragraphs from post #17...

Hope you don't mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance
    I understand your frustration with my reply. I am not real happy either with what I believe. I don't think I overstated God's attitude about obedience. I believe he equates goodness with obedience. I don't think God monitors our every action. It is all about obedience to his will. It is all throughout the Old Testament, I believe God's chosen people disobeyed God, the prophets repeated the same theme time after time. I don't believe it is a power thing with God, just his nature. I believe it all started when Satan disobeyed God and disrupted heaven. I believe to be in heaven, you must obey God. However, I don't think that is difficult if you worship and believe in God. If you 'believe' and are obsessed with the two Gods every move, you have no problem being obedient. I believe that much of what you read in the OT about God wanting obedience is about pagan gods. It equates to what happened in heaven. I also believe Satan set himself up as God. It created many problems, one being Satan attacking and hurting the other angels. I believe somehow those events are similar to what is going on in the world with so many competing gods. When you think about it, and 'believe' no creature can equal God, so God has a right to demand obedience. In other words, I believe what happened in heaven has happened on earth with so many different rulers and religions. I don't believe God will do anything about human diversity. Things will just evolve until the universe is gone. I am sure that is not what you and others want to hear, but it is what I believe will happen. In the meantime, it is difficult to find God in our world while Satan is here.

As for dinosaurs and all those other creatures in paradise, they had pea brains. They couldn't create pagan gods or oppose God. Instinctively, they were attracted to God. In my vision about paradise, I saw all kinds of creatures, including dinosaurs, each in their own way, making adoring sounds in the presence of God. It was God's playground with all of his creatures appreciating Him. That may sound silly, but that is the way I believe it was. I also believe all those creatures had eternal life with God. I believe my dinosaur thread is correct, I believe that is the way it was in paradise.
    Also, you said that you "don't think god monitors your every action", yet in the very same post you said, ..." God, the one true eternal being, is the only one who knows the future. God knows what is to happen before it happens." ...so, which is it, do you believe god knows know your every move before you make it or not?

I'm confused, not surprisingly...it's about god & the bible. It's a common occurrence when it comes to dogma it seems.

Thanks in advance...
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Cnance, I took the liberty of 'correcting' a couple of your paragraphs from post #17...

Hope you don't mind...

Also, you said that you "don't think god monitors your every action", yet in the very same post you said, ..." God, the one true eternal being, is the only one who knows the future. God knows what is to happen before it happens." ...so, which is it, do you believe god knows know your every move before you make it or not?

I'm confused, not surprisingly...it's about god & the bible. It's a common occurrence when it comes to dogma it seems.

Thanks in advance...
    My statements are not inconsistent. Yes, I don't think God monitors our every action, He just knows the future. Knowing the future doesn't mean God monitors anything. As for the universe, I think he designed it monitoring is not required.

In other words, God could know all the details of WWII, but that doesn't mean He will, or did, anything about it. It was what humans chose to do, which, of course, he knew in advance.

Thanks for the question. Why don't you read the Bible so you don't have to ask me?

My dream about time frames, listed here, is a good example of what I think God is capable of. He sees each time frame from beginning to end with equal clarity.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-04-2015 at 12:30 PM.

My statements are not inconsistent. Yes, I don't think God monitors our every action, He just knows the future. Knowing the future doesn't mean God monitors anything. As for the universe, I think he designed it monitoring is not required.

In other words, God could know all the details of WWII, but that doesn't mean He will, or did, anything about it. It was what humans chose to do, which, of course, he knew in advance.

Thanks for the question. Why don't you read the Bible so you don't have to ask me?

My dream about time frames, listed here, is a good example of what I think God is capable of. He sees each time frame from beginning to end with equal clarity.

This is one of the more enjoyable threads in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    This is one of the more enjoyable threads in a long time
    I too find that mental illness makes for enjoyable threads.

Part One by Chronology

Based on my dreams and visions, I have some understanding of God's purpose for heaven and the universe. I decided to record what I know for anyone who may have an interest. Thus far, I have listed my dreams and visions by category, not in order of events as they unfolded in heaven, and later here on earth as humans became part of Satan's ill-fated universe. I decided to make my summary in four parts with commentary. Contrary to others who have had supernatural experiences, I have no encouraging words for salvation. As much as possible, I have made my commentary free of theology or religious ideology. As an example, Judaism and Christianity have different definitions and views of Satan. What I know about Satan comes from my dreams. However, I cannot claim to be free of cultural influences, or life experiences.

People in the religious community will not be happy with my statements because much of what I've concluded from my dreams violates their beliefs. Atheists may be amused that I am not promoting a new religion or belief system. In short, I don't expect to please anyone with strong beliefs or convictions. Over the years, my dreams have occurred without any particular order or logic. By that, I mean early dreams were about the New Testament and later ones were about heaven before the universe. This four-part summary places my dreams in chronological order. It begins with God creating angels. Each dream represents a piece of the puzzle about God and his creation. After many years, my dreams now fit into a coherent whole.

In the beginning before angels, God was the only being in heaven. I had a dream about the two God's in a sphere surrounded by angels. Apparently, people in the religious community do not believe God is a duality. Both entities of God are equal in power, glory and holiness. They are like identical twins except each one has its own persona. Nevertheless, they function in perfect harmony. Before angels, the two Gods were satisfied with each other's company. I believe God created angels for their own pleasure. Each angel is beautiful and has a place in God's holy circle. Unless carrying out a commandment of God, they never leave God's presence. They interact with God in loving ways resulting in eternal bliss. One angel may communicate an adoring or loving idea with one of the Gods and subsequently be in awe at the other God's response. Other angels may also respond to the exchange. The two Gods may embrace an angel with loving care; each exchange in the holy circle is unique with an infinite number of outcomes. To avoid awkward usage, I will use the single noun God when referring to the two Gods.

Because the theme of my dreams has been about the consequence of Satan's rebellion in heaven, I will begin with him, or, if you will, Lucifer. I think Christian tradition of using Lucifer, the Latin word for "morning star" is a proper name for Satan as he was before his fall from heaven. According to my dreams, there is only one fallen angel. In one dream, I was in heaven when I saw God holding the hand of a small husky child with a defiant look; both were in human form wearing clothes. I don't believe angels resemble humans, but, in my dream, the rebellious angel (Satan) was portrayed as a small child. God was leading the defiant boy into heaven. I don't know what order Satan was in God's creation of angels. That may be important insofar as it explains a lot about events resulting in Satan's expulsion from heaven. I keep thinking Satan was God's first angel, but I'm not certain.

I've had several dreams about angels. In one dream, God had just created an angel; it looked like a fluffy cotton ball. God placed the angel in heaven away from Him. The meaning was clear; the angel was free to do whatever it wanted. It could roam around heaven or it could be close to God. After a short while, the angel was attracted to God and moved toward Him. I believe this is important. God gave angels freewill, they could be with him for eternity, or they could roam around heaven. Satan decided to be independent from God. Independence however has its limits. Satan discovered he could not be equal or superior to God. Imitating God, Satan gathered the other angels in a circle to make them worship him. The problem became serious when Satan began attacking and hurting the other angels. In one dream, I saw Satan in the middle of a circle of angels biting their fluffy feet. In this dream, all the angels resembled long fluffy white cotton balls. One of the angels went to God to complain. "He is hurting us!" said the angel.

I believe this dream is important for understanding Satan's rebellion. I assume prior to angels in a circle with Satan, they had been with God. There must have been a particular time in heaven when the separation occurred. Satan may have tricked or coerced the other angels into turning away from God. Unaware of Satan's evil intentions, I believe the other angels were innocent victims. In the dream, God was not near Satan and the other angels. When the angel told God Satan was hurting them, God knew there was a serious trouble. Subsequently, God expelled Satan from heaven. Satan was imprisoned in the dark chaotic universe, more suitable to his nature.

Recently, I had a brief dream about the number of angels. I saw twelve angels together in two rows of six. A voice said, "We are locked onto God for all of eternity." Satan was the thirteenth angel. Isn't that interested, throughout the world, 13 is an unlucky number. The number two also keeps popping up. One can find God's duality, or signature, everywhere in nature: two bird wings, two eyes, two ears, two arms and legs, etc. Then, in science, we have neutrons and protons, positive and negative charges, gravity and anti-gravity, matter and anti-matter, etc. Duality in nature, including human societies, is evidence of God's dual nature.

Part Two by Chronology

I think angels are bright spheres made of brilliant white sparks from God's holy light. For my benefit, most of my dreams about angels and heaven have had human references. As my dreams progressed, I learned more about Satan. I think Satan has a dark form, but he may also have an ability to assume different appearances, including a beautiful angelic figure from his time in heaven. I had a dream about Satan as a long snake slithered toward me. I was surprised when, suddenly, the snake opened its mouth showing razor sharp teeth. Then, as the snaked lunged at me, something pulled it back. Satan's purpose is to deceive, attack, and destroy. On earth, Satan takes control of humans making them do his bidding. There may be world leaders, past and present, which Satan has possessed.

Later, in another dream, I was in heaven in front of a tall snake, it was about fifteen feet tall and had two strips circling around its body, one was intensely white and the other was intensely black. The strips resembled those on a barber's poll. As I stared at the tall snake, its head turned around and revealed a beautiful face. Evidently, Satan was changing its nature from a beautiful, holy angel to a dark evil angel.

In heaven, Satan was like the other angels glowing with God's holy light. After his rebellion and struggle to make heaven his kingdom, God imprisoned Satan in the universe. I continue to read books on cosmology in order to understand God's design for Satan's prison. Evidently, it is beyond Satan's power to control the universe. In a world made up mostly of dark matter and dark energy, Satan zips around the universe in a murky soap of exploding supernovas and spiraling galaxies. Knowing the universe may self-destruct, Satan continues to make desperate attempts to escape and return to heaven.

I had an extraordinary dream about Satan's imprisonment in the universe. I was in heaven when a green parrot's beak was flying around attacking angels. Apparently, Satan had become as evil and destructive as to lose any appearance of holiness. Suddenly, the beak turned toward me. It was a short distance from my face when God caught it and held it in his hands (universe). There was much commotion inside the cupped hands. After awhile, the commotion ceased. Then, the hands opened; on both hands were junks of dark metal. Evidently, attacks by Satan have caused scares on the boundary of the universe. In order to escape the universe, Satan has manipulated and directed galaxies to breach the boundary so he can escape and return to heaven. This idea, of course, is not scientific. If it were true, however, it would explain anomalies that have puzzled scientists concerning CMB (cosmic microwave background) research, science has found strange anomalies in radiation fallout, which occurred about 380,000 years after the big bang. Contrary to uniform patterns, as expected, scientists have discovered strange variances on the boundary of the universe. As an explanation, Satan, in desperate attempts to escape the universe and return to heaven may have upset natural processes in the evolution of the universe. On CMB scans, hotter spots show an axis of galaxies resembling a large twisted towel on the CMB scan of the universe. Coincidentally, physicists call it "The Axis of Evil." Some scientists have proposed that other universes have bumped into our universe to cause the anomalies. There is, however, no scientific evidence for other universes. Apparently, no one in the scientific community has considered causes for boundary anomalies from something inside the universe.

In addition, NASA has detected clusters of galaxies moving in a convoy towards a single point in the sky. This unexpected movement appears to be separate from the expansion of the universe and the researchers even suggest that a force beyond the visible universe is the culprit. The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our solar system toward Centaurs/Hydra, but the direction of this motion is not certain. The target area is a 20-degree wide patch of sky between Centaurs and Vela. Scientists call it dark flow. Evidence indicates that the clusters are heading outward along this path, away from Earth, but cosmologists cannot rule out the opposite direction of flow. Apparently, this new surge of galaxies is moving faster than the expansion rate of the universe. Unwilling to accept an inside cause or explanation, cosmologists have proposed other universes outside of our universe are pulling these clusters of galaxies toward the boundary. Some of the world's most brilliant physicists have proposed ideas about other universes (multiverse, parallel universes, bubble universes, and baby universes) bumping into our universe. In addition, there is a growing trend among them to accept some kind of a "multi-universe" theory to explain boundary anomalies.

A few years ago, while in my backyard I had a brief vision of God and angels above a lush green garden. Below Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures made affectionate sounds. Based on the vision, this is what I propose.
    Paradise happened before humans came onto the scene. Imagine an ancient world about 65 million years ago with earth covered in lush jungle gardens with dinosaurs and other magnificent creatures. It was a marvelous time for God’s creatures. After millions of years, they had reached the pinnacle of development; the world was now ready for paradise. Pleased with his creation, God froze time on earth. Now, the magnificent creatures would have everlasting life with God and His angels.

The tragic event (fall of paradise) happened shortly after God and His angels were in a garden with huge dinosaurs and other creatures. In God’s presence, dinosaurs trumpeted joyfully and large-winged birds flew gracefully chirping songs of adoration. Other creatures, each in their own way, made joyful sounds praising God’s glory and holiness. Suddenly, a mysterious dark object appeared on earth. Creatures squealed in fear and scattered. For Satan, it was a victorious moment. God and His angels had returned to heaven. After Satan’s imprisonment in the universe, it was an opportunity to strike back at God.

Above, dark clouds covered the sky and, below, gloomy shadows and cold air filled gardens, formerly warm from tropical climate. Fearful of the threat, huge dinosaurs stumbled in the murky light. Around them, smaller creatures scurried into garden thickets. Lightning flashed as thunder struck earth with a terrifying roar. Creature's eternal party with God and His angels was over. They struggled in a new world, one torn by nature’s fury. Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, capricious weather and storms were now commonplace. Without God’s presence, the world had become a dangerous place.

Now, free to roam, Satan turned his wrath on God’s creatures. Satan was prone to cruel outbursts and sadistically treatment of the creatures. They had to make painful adjustments in a forsaken world. Satan terrorized them indulging in vicious attacks and cruel seductions. To end the horror, God made a large asteroid hit earth causing the dinosaurs and many other creatures to become extinct.

Recently, my wife and I visited a dinosaur sight in Utah where there were dozens of dinosaur bones on a large wall. Paleontologists had dug them up after exploring an outcrop of prehistoric bones on top of a mountain ridge. Suddenly, as I looked at the ancient bones, I saw in my mind a vision of a bright misty light around Earth. The whole planet was paradise. Paradise happened before the demise of dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures about 65 million years ago.

There may be an important point to my story about dinosaurs in paradise. It is possible that paradise was not only a holy place for God to enjoy His creation, but it could also have been a place for God to test Satan. Knowing that Satan is in the universe, it would be natural to assume that he would spot earth glowing with God's holy light. The best outcome for God would be if Satan came into paradise and returned to Him as an obedient angel. If that had happened, the universe would be gone and Satan would be back with God in heaven. Knowing the universe remains after the fall of paradise, there is no reason to believe Satan has returned to heaven.

Part Three by Chronology

In another dream, I was shoveling garbage in a large pit. Suddenly, as I shoveled, I saw dinosaur bones underground throughout the earth. God's voice said, "Humans have desecrated my holy grave." Evidently, God wanted nature to evolve unmolested. I believe this dream is important because it concerns God's perspective about humans.

After the fall of paradise, God remained in heaven with His angels. Evidently, it is common practice for angels to report to God about events on earth. I had a dream about angels making such a report to God; they told God about a new species beginning to dominate earth. God was not happy and decided to intervene.

Humans appear to be collateral damage from the fall of paradise 65 million years ago. Accept for symbolic communication abilities, humans are not much different from other species. However, because humans had become the dominant species on earth, God wanted to influence them. God's intention was to limit harm to earth by teaching humans moral laws and proper conduct. Subsequently, God chose Abraham and his descendants to carry out His commandments. God hoped other nations would follow their example and become obedient servants, thus establishing God's divine authority on earth.
    I believe the Bible is a story, although inaccurate, of God's intervention in human affairs. I had a dream about the Old Testament. A voice said, "It happened but not that way." I've had five dreams about the Old Testament, one about its accuracy, one about an angel destroying an army attacking Jerusalem, one about obedience to God's commandments, one with Jewish music as Jews scattered throughout the world, and one about a dead baby, a symbol God's chosen people.

In my dream about God's angel destroying the army, the angel was in the air above dead Assyrian soldiers near Jerusalem. The angel looked up at God and said, "It is done." The dream was in reference to Isaiah 37:36. "Then the angel of the Lord went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand men in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning there were all the dead bodies."
    I had a dream about the angel Michael. In a large room, a man, dressed in a light brown army uniform, sat in a fancy chair high above the floor with a holy light shining around him. He looked supremely confident. His uniform was the type worn by army generals. A voice said, "This is Michael, God's general." Evidently, Michael is in charge of the other angels in God's war with Satan. In Revelation 12, Michael is leading other angels in a war with the dragon (Satan).
    I had a dream about God's chosen people. I think it may be my most significant dream about the fate of humankind. The dream was about the Old Testament and the Jews. The Lord God said, "They didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment!" The meaning is clear; God is not happy with disobedience. How much is God willing to forgive if humans refuse to obey Him? I don't believe the dream was just about God's chosen people, it was about humankind.

I've had several dreams about the New Testament, all of them contradicting the gospels and Paul about Jesus. My first dream was about Paul. It was the night after I taught a Bible class concerning one of Paul's letters. In the dream, Paul was walking on a dirt road when, suddenly, a bright cloud of the Lord covered him. From cloud the Lord said, "Come up to heaven with me." Paul walked away heading down the road. He waved his hands in the air saying, "First, I must evangelize the world."

My second dream about Paul was about twenty years later. It may have been my most detailed dream. In an ancient village, I was walking on a dirt road; everything was quiet. After a couple of short blocks, I turned into a village square. People sat on benches and stood in groups chatting. No one seemed to notice me. I walked into a small building next to the square where a dozen or more men sat on benches. A man dressed in a robe with bouquet of palm branches and flowers walked slowly around the room. I know it was Paul. As he walked, he leaned over to talk to men seated. Some of the men came over and handed him palm branches for his bouquet. There was something strange about Paul; he had a shiny bald-head with pieces of transplanted hair. When I awoke, I thought about his bald-head with hair transplants. It occurred to me; the transplanted hairs were symbols of Paul's false epistles. From other dreams, I've learned Jesus was God and not the son of God. Therefore, the New Testament is not an accurate story about Jesus (God).

Part Four by Chronology

Knowing God is a duality, I've often wondered if that was the main reason why New Testament authors made up son of God stories. I've researched early Gospels and have found some evidence in lost but recently discovered gospels. For Jesus, there are references to two persons and a divine identity. Based on my dreams, I'm certain Jesus was God, not the son of God, and Jesus was not crucified.

I had a dream about Jesus (God) being beaten to death by a Roman soldier. Two Roman soldiers stood over Jesus on his knees on a dirt road. One soldier was beating him in the face with his fist while the other looked on. There were no wooden crosses, and no other people on the road. Based on my dream, I don't believe Jesus was crucified. In the early gospels, following the death of Jesus, there is no mention of a crucifixion. The story about the two witnesses in Revelation 11 may be what really happened to Jesus. It is especially revealing about the cause of death. I believe God allowed Satan to come into the world and murder Him (Jesus). "Now when they had finished their testimony, the beast that comes from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them." (Rev. 11:7). Satan used the Roman soldier to perform the evil act. Rev. 11:7. Revelation 11 is about "two witnesses" giving testimony. I believe the two witnesses represent God's duality. Dreams and visions have made me select particular Bible chapters, one being Revelation. The period for the two witnesses in Revelation 11 is 1,260 days or three and one half years, approximately the time of Jesus' ministry. There is another coincidence. The time the two witnesses lay on the road dead is three and one half days, about the same time, according to the gospels, Jesus was in the tomb before his resurrection. Even more striking is what happened to the two witnesses. After lying dead on the road for three and one half days, they ascended into heaven (Rev. 11:11&12).

If the son of God is not real, Christianity may be a pagan religion. So, what remains? According to my dreams, there is only Judaism. However, that may not be the last best hope for humankind.

Several years ago, I had a dream about a huge round-shaped structure in the sky. The structure had a bare bones frame so people sitting inside on benches could see objects outside. People sat alone and in pairs around the middle of the structure. Less than half the benches were occupied, suggesting there was plenty of room for more people. Above the structure was God's holy presence. God appeared as a large throbbing light, perhaps larger than the structure. With each throb, the structure vibrated with a loud thump. No one was looking up at God. Instead, they appeared to be preoccupied or distracted. My interpretation is God would allow millions or perhaps billions of people into heaven. However, based on the reaction of people inside the structure, it may not be what they want.

I had dream about the Jewish Diaspora. In the dream, there was loud Jewish music in the ancient land of Israel. Then, as Jews migrated to foreign lands, the music got softer and softer as they spread throughout the world.

I had a dream about a dead baby; it was a symbol of God's chosen people. It happened about a month ago. I was high up in a large space looking down at a baby; it appeared to be perfectly still, as if it were a doll. Around me were angels. I understood the meaning. The baby was God's chosen people. "Pick it up and hug it," an angel said. As I picked up the baby, I saw small box-shaped, dark objects on its waste, including a red box. Suddenly, as I hugged the baby, I realized it was dead. For a while, I sobbed uncontrollably. My interpretation is God's chosen people fell out of favor with God early in their relationship, explained by my dream about obedience to God. God requires complete obedience to be part of his kingdom. This does not mean however that other religions replace Judaism. I believe Judaism was God's first and last religion, which explains why Israel has survived so many wars. God has kept promises made to his chosen people. "To your offspring I will give you this land" (Genesis 12:7).

Recently, I had an extraordinary dream about time and events on earth. There were many time frames in a long row similar to what you would find in an old filmstrip. I recall about a dozen frames. Each frame had about a half dozen names and images of nations in vertical order. Images consisted mostly of symbols related to world nations. Nations on each time frame were in hierarchy order based on their positions in relationship to world power struggles. Nations at the top of the frames were listed by their names. Each frame had a different configuration of nations and images as time progressed. I didn't have enough time to decipher all of the meanings, each time strip was unique as power struggles and world events change. In each frame, there were about a half dozen names and images of nations. The best analogy I can think of is a box of children's toys with blocks and various other playthings, except the time-frame symbols corresponded to world events and nations. Much of my dream was about recent time frames for struggles between Russia and other nations with the word "Russia" in those frames. On the right side of the time strip approaching current times, Russia was moving toward the top of the frames. It seemed to be a warning that Russia is becoming a world threat. I got the impression that God knows each time frame in detail, which includes future time.

It seemed as if each frame was frozen, nothing could change it. My impression is God cannot, or will not, change world events. I have thought about the length of time for each frame. Each frame may have represented events more than time. Perhaps, each frame represented a decade, I am not certain. Most interesting in the time frame strip was the changing allocation of nations in world power struggles. I must admit, describing this dream has been a challenge; there were many details with powerful symbols.

I've thought about the length of time for each frame. I think each frame may have represented events more than time. Perhaps, each frame represented about a decade. Most interesting in the time-frame strip was the changing allocation of nations in world power struggles. I must admit, describing this dream has been difficult; there were many details with powerful symbolism.

Early today (12-14-2014), I sat resting after returning from a short vacation. I closed my eyes and saw a vision of two small white colored spheres about the size of pearls touching each other. I observed the objects to be the same size and color. My vision lasted for about ten seconds.

My interpretation is the two spheres are symbols of God's duality. Both Gods are equal and stay permanently attached to each other. It relates to a dream I had about the two Gods inside a sphere surrounded by angels. Apparently, before they created their first angel, they were perfect companions. They created angels to participate in eternity with them. For angels, it is all about observing the two holy Gods and as they interact with them.

Meaning of My Dreams and Visions for Salvation

My dreams and visions do not have a positive message for salvation. My revelations have given me a unique perspective, one unlike any denomination or religion. My dreams about heaven mostly concern Satan's rebellion before God created the universe. One important idea from my dreams is God did not create the universe for humans; he created it as a prison for His fallen angel, Satan. Later, after the fall of paradise 65 million years ago during the dinosaur era, humans evolved from Homo sapiens. God regarded them as just another species until they began to dominate the earth. Then, God was not pleased about the degradation of nature caused by human civilizations.
    In early civilizations, in hope of salvation, humans worshiped pagan gods. Then, God selected Jews to be His chosen people; they were to become an example to all humankind of what God wanted from human societies. Apparently, based on lamentations of Jewish prophets, it didn't happen.

Early in Jewish history, the Torah did not mention life after death. Later, apparently based on Greek influences, the Pharisees proposed bodily resurrection and immortality of the soul. Everyone, of course, is familiar with Christian beliefs favoring resurrection of the body and immortality of the soul. In my dreams, there has been no mention of salvation for humankind. That does not mean there is no salvation inasmuch as no mortal being knows the mind of God. I am only reporting what I know from my visions and dreams. I should mention that a Christian clergy told me Satan has given me my dreams. That is an example of what may happen when one confronts a dedicated believer. Most likely, in the middle ages, I would have been burned at the stake.

My dream about shoveling garbage in a large pit is important for knowing God's lack of regard for humans. As I shoveled garbage, I saw dinosaur bones underground throughout the world. God said, "Humans have desecrated my holy grave." Apparently, God wanted nature to continue undisturbed. That dream also relates to a vision I had about paradise during the dinosaur era about 65 million years ago. Paradise was not a particular geographical area; it was the whole earth. The earth was aglow with God's holy light as God and His angels enjoyed dinosaurs and other creatures in paradise. Suddenly, Satan came into the world and disrupted everything. I believe this was a test for Satan, one last chance for him (it) to return to God and heaven. If it happened, would the universe disappear? There is a possibility it could happen if there is no longer a need to imprison Satan, God's rebellious angel. I do not believe, however, Satan will ever return to heaven to be with God. In short, humans are collateral damage from Satan's rebellion.

After the fall of paradise, angels regularly reported to God about happenings on earth. In one dream, angels informed God about a new species beginning to dominate other species. Apparently, God was unhappy. He decided to intervene in human affairs. Thus, we have God's chosen people and the Bible. Assuming God regards humans as just another species, they should suffer the same fate as other species in nature. What separate humans from infrahuman species are symbolic communication skills? Without thinking and language ability, humans would not have become civilized. Just like other species in nature, they would be scrambling for food to survive.
    Evidently, God's plan to make his chosen people (Jews) an example for all of humankind did not pan out. I believe it is an issue of freewill, as my dream about God creating an angel illustrated. After its creation, God tossed the angel into the vastness of heaven. The angel had a choice; it could be independent of God or it could return and be close to God. The angel went to God. During Old Testament times, God tested humans' free will. In one of my dreams about His chosen people, God said, "They didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment!" Apparently, humans are a disobedient species. This dream is important because it is about human choice for determining one's destiny. Disobedience also applies to religious practices based on self–aggrandizement, or elevating oneself to be equal or superior to God. In addition, there are faiths or cults that exclude God as the epicenter of life by elevating different forms inner harmony or psychological fulfillment, and there are faiths that transcend a monolithic God by proposing all believers can be divine or even happy if they adopt special criteria for self-transformation, thus becoming eternal, or equal to God. According to the definition of eternity, there is no beginning and no end. Humans have a beginning. Therefore, they cannot be eternal, only God is eternal. Angels are obedient servants of God; they carry out his commandments without challenging or questioning His authority. Primarily, their purpose is to love and give glory to God.

In addition to the above-mentioned dreams about God's chosen people, my dream about the dead baby is very profound. I was up high in space looking down at a baby; it appeared to be perfectly still, as if it were a doll. Around me were angels. I understood the meaning; the baby was God's chosen people. "Pick it up and hug it," an angel said. As I reached down for the baby, I saw several dark objects shaped like small boxes around its waste, one box was red. Suddenly, as I hugged the baby, I realized it was dead. I sobbed with grief. My interpretation is God's chosen people fell out of favor with God early in their relationship. I believe the dreadful fate of God's chosen people is a direct result of disobeying God's Commandments. Evidently, God demands complete obedience to be part of his kingdom. This does not mean however that other religions have replaced Judaism. In particular, Christianity has not replaced Judaism because it centers on the son of God, which is a false deity. God has kept promises to His chosen people. "To your offspring I will give you this land." Genesis 12:7. Israel is proof of God's promises.

My dreams have been mostly about Judaism and Christianity because God made Jews his chosen people. In order to give testimony to His chosen people, God came into the world as Jesus to fulfill promises and to reconcile things with them. Evidently, it did not go well. Humans have often thwarted God's intention or plans. Unfortunately, a new breed of religious leaders has hijacked Judaism. My dreams have told me that Jesus was God, not the son of God. Based on God's duality, one can imagine how early Christians became confused about Jesus. With so many disruptive influences by church leaders, religious movements, new theologies, and religious wars, confusion has continued. At the beginning, there were about twenty gospels; church leaders selected four for the New Testament. They chose them for consistency and because they had good narratives about the son of God. The letters of Paul and others are mostly about salvation by accepting Jesus as the son of God As a result, we have nearly two thousand years of Christian religion based on a false deity, the son of God. Hence, the trinity is false. As for the Holy Spirit, church leaders concocted it to give them religious authority. It may be the most abused and misused religious concept in history.

My dream about a huge dome-shaped open structure in heaven demonstrates how God may handle large populations. What was interesting about that dream was the behavior of people inside the dome. One would assume they would be enraptured or excited by God's holy light above them. However, no one was looking up at God; they appeared to be disinterested, or even bored. Perhaps, people in the dome preferred to pursue their own interest, or to challenge God based on a personal grievances or other issues.

The following statements are what I believe to be other consequences for humankind.

Jesus as a human and son of God is very appealing. My dreams about God being a duality reveal why Jesus was not father and son, and why the trinity is a false concept. Rather than going directly to the God (Old Testament Lord), one goes to an intermediary, a deity most sympathetic to the human condition. Then, of course, there is Mary the mother of Jesus. Both the son of God and Mary seem to be what people desire. People want gods to take up their troubles and mediate salvation with the real God, that aloof father in the sky. Paul's letter about Jesus being "firstborn among many brothers" (Romans 8:29) is good example of wacky Christian beliefs. If you follow the literal meaning of the verse, you will find a multitude of believers in heaven, each equal to Jesus, the son of God, striving for glory and power at the throne of God.

I also had three dreams about the New Testament, see "Dreams about the Bible, Michael, and Satan's Universe." In my dream about Jesus (God), a Roman soldier was beating Jesus to death. I do not think the crucifixion of Jesus ever happened, which calls into question the Christian claim about Jesus being a sacrificial lamb to save humankind. My dream about Paul with transplanted air on a shiny baldhead is important for knowing the truth about Jesus. Paul's transplanted hair represents false letters he wrote about Jesus. Jesus was God, and not his son, therefore, most of what Paul preached and wrote was based on false assumptions.

Intelligence appears related to salvation. It is most relevant when discussing God's creatures in paradise during the dinosaur era 65 million years ago. In paradise, creatures had small brains. They reacted instinctively in love and admiration for God. Human intelligence may be a handicap in relations with God. The human mind affords a large array of thought possibilities in relationship to human action. Exercising freewill in a complex box of neurons may dull human instincts for loving God. The human brain may even make one to be independent from God. For some, love for God without thought may be blind faith. For others, it may be intruding on one's capacity to "think for oneself." It may be particularly difficult for well-educated people to be obedient to God, or to love God unconditionally. In the Old Testament, there are numerous examples of Jews bargaining with the Lord to alter or change His commandments.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-08-2015 at 11:30 PM.