+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Re: Are gospel narratives lies?

Chesty’s remarks!

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. He has extreme cognitive dissonance and the most horrible attitude and manner I have ever in my life seen. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Earl C Nance done haha.
    Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.
    Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.
    Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???

Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.
    All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.
    Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-25-2018 at 11:35 PM.

Chesty’s remarks!

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. He has extreme cognitive dissonance and the most horrible attitude and manner I have ever in my life seen. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Earl C Nance done haha.
    Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.
    Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.
    Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???

Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-25-2018 at 11:36 PM.

Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha
    Chesty is dangerous man. He hardly ever reads postings, he is out to start fights and cause trouble. He is what Satan would consider to be a true believer, one whose life is consumed with evil plans and practices.

If you want evil entertainment, read his postings. Mostly, he hates old people and seeks to cause them harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Where do you find the gospel narratives outside the New Testament? They are not found in other gospels, the ones rejected by early Christian leaders. Apparently, there were several dozen gospels in circulation before the final selection. We do not find any of the NT narratives in other gospels, the ones rejected by church leaders. Mostly, what we find are Jesus sayings. Based on historical documents and those other gospels, those narratives didn't happen.

It appears as if those narratives were concocted by NT gospel authors. They didn't happen!
    Its all fabrication and embellishment. F ucking obsessed lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Its all fabrication and embellishment. F ucking obsessed lunatic.
    I know I am on the right track when chesty blasts away with idiotic comments. Chesty is one of Satan's warriors.

If you do scholarly research, you find a lot of serious questions about the authenticity of the gospels. Also, when studying Revelation, you find gospel narrative stories don't work. What fits for Revelation is Jesus being God and Satan attacking God while he was in the world as Jesus. Furthermore, the implications of false statements in the gospels is Christianity is inauthentic. With no sacrificial lamb to save humankind, what remains? Well, assuming the gospels and Paul were in error, Judaism is God's religion. If there is a son of God, why didn't the OT Lord (God) mention it? Oh, I know, he saved it for Christians because they are more important than his chosen people, the Jews. Well, then, it would be alright for six million Jews to be slaughtered during the holocaust. No, I don't buy it. The New Testament is in error.

What has happened is Satan has been on earth sowing discontent and rebellion. It is like trying drawing a straight line when an invisible force pulls your hand away.

In 1945, a group of farm hands digging for fertilizer in the Egyptian desert made a discovery that would dramatically change our understanding of the early church. They had unearthed several early Christian texts including gospels of Thomas, Philip and Mary that had been buried away for around 1,600 years. These gospels were some of the many alternative books about Jesus that weren't included in the Christian Bible. They had been side-lined by the early church as it worked out what became the official version of Christianity.

The Jesus in these texts was radically different from the one in the accepted gospels of the New Testament - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Instead of the suffering, human, Son of God, they depicted a divine being whose mysterious sayings revealed the secrets to immortality.

None of the gospels preceding the four NT gospels make mention of a single "Jesus story" or narrative written by NT authors. Nor do we find a single “Jesus story” in any historical documents or references. Those prior books or references are about "Jesus sayings." NT Gospel authors created those narratives. It is also interesting to learn about early church leaders. In order to promote the four gospels, they destroyed as many of those early gospels they could find. Fortunately, a few of those gospels escaped destruction; they question the legitimacy of the four NT gospels.

What if Jesus was God, and not the son of God? Most of the NT would be false; it would be a conglomeration of misguided and irrelevant verses. Assuming there is no son of God, the Trinity would also be false. It would also explain why those early gospels quoted Jesus making references to the "kingdom of God."
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-13-2018 at 05:50 PM.

It is amazing how much has been written about Christian salvation. We have numerous stories about heaven, miracles, Saints, and, it goes on and on about the wonderfulness of Christianity. Based on research, one can easily refute Christian ideas. The problem is the Catholic Church destroyed evidence about prior gospels, the result of which is the four gospels being "sacred" sources. However, in the past few centuries scholars have uncovered gospel discrepancies leading to conclusions about errors. Scholars have discovered evidence from recently discovered gospels, mostly fragments, which caste into doubt the truthfulness of the four NT gospels.

Based on what we know from prior gospels and documented information showing the narrative story changing from Jesus a wise or sage man to Jesus the son of God, one may conclude Jesus was not the son of God, but the Old Testament Lord, or God! Assuming, as I have suggested, God is a duality, we have the real story about Jesus in Revelation 11 about the two witnesses. In Revelation, the two witnesses (God) came into the world to give testimony to His chosen people. Knowing Jesus was God and not the son of God, we find the four NT gospels to be in error. Most of the error occurs with gospel narratives. It is difficult to reconstruct the four gospels based on the son of God error. The error makes the four gospels seriously flawed. The best reference for this problem of misinterpretation is found in Burton L. Mack's book, The Lost Gospel Q, In this scholarly book, Mack documents the transition of Jesus sayings and narratives from Jesus a sage or wise leader to Jesus the son of God. In short, we have scholarly information which allows one to conclude the Christian story about Jesus did not derive primarily from literal translations of gospel stories, but from a figurative interpretations by NT authors over a period of several decades. In short, if Jesus was the son of God, then why didn't NT authors find it in early gospels, and why did they propose narrative stories not found in those gospels. The most convincing evidence for false narratives is the evolution of those stories when Jesus wasn't the son of God to stories when Jesus became the son of God. In his scholarly book, Mack illustrates how Jesus stories changed over a period of about forty-five years from a wise or sage man to the son of God. If Jesus was truly the son of God, why wasn't it discovered in original books or writings about Jesus?

Evidently, the idea of Jesus being the OT Lord was not considered by NT gospel authors. If NT authors had interpreted early stories about Jesus correctly, they would have concluded he was a wise man whose primary concern was to continue in discussion concerning their relationship with Him as His chosen people. We know Jesus made numerous references to what the Lord had told them, and much of what he said continued those ideas. An unambiguous interpretation from original gospels would be God came to "give testimony to his chosen people."
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-16-2018 at 11:44 PM.

f you take out the son of God from the NT, it is story of a divine man who gave testimony and then was murdered by men. I believe Revelation 11 about the two witnesses is the true story about Jesus. In short, the NT is not fake, just not accurate. I had a dream, which I have posted on my dream thread. It was about OT times with God's chosen people. A voice said, "It happened, but not that way." That, of course, allows for many interpretations. Back then writers of the gospels jazzed up things with colorful stories. I have done the best I can finding meaning in the Bible. My dreams and visions have given me new insights. I know it is all controversial, but that is the way it is. I would be surprised if anyone accepted my interpretation of the Bible, so I don't think anyone has anything to worry about. The big problem however, if I am right, we can't count on being saved for believing the "gospel message." Because Jews have not significantly altered their holy books, they may have the true story.

Read How Jesus Became God by Bart D. Ehrman to better understand problems with the four Gospels.

It is amazing how much has been written about Christian salvation. We have numerous stories about heaven, miracles, Saints, and, it goes on and on about the wonderfulness of Christianity. Based on research, one can easily refute Christian ideas. The problem is the Catholic Church destroyed evidence about prior gospels, the result of which is the four gospels being "sacred" sources. However, in the past few centuries scholars have uncovered gospel discrepancies leading to conclusions about errors. Scholars have discovered evidence from recently discovered gospels, mostly fragments, which caste into doubt the truthfulness of the four NT gospels.

Based on what we know from prior gospels and documented information showing the narrative story changing from Jesus a wise or sage man to Jesus the son of God, one may conclude Jesus was not the son of God, but the Old Testament Lord, or God! Assuming, as I have suggested, God is a duality, we have the real story about Jesus in Revelation 11 about the two witnesses. In Revelation, the two witnesses (God) came into the world to give testimony to His chosen people. Knowing Jesus was God and not the son of God, we find the four NT gospels to be in error. Most of the error occurs with gospel narratives. It is difficult to reconstruct the four gospels based on the son of God error. The error makes the four gospels seriously flawed. The best reference for this problem of misinterpretation is found in Burton L. Mack's book, The Lost Gospel Q, In this scholarly book, Mack documents the transition of Jesus sayings and narratives from Jesus a sage or wise leader to Jesus the son of God. In short, we have scholarly information which allows one to conclude the Christian story about Jesus did not derive primarily from literal translations of gospel stories, but from a figurative interpretations by NT authors over a period of several decades. In short, if Jesus was the son of God, then why didn't NT authors find it in early gospels, and why did they propose narrative stories not found in those gospels. The most convincing evidence for false narratives is the evolution of those stories when Jesus wasn't the son of God to stories when Jesus became the son of God. In his scholarly book, Mack illustrates how Jesus stories changed over a period of about forty-five years from a wise or sage man to the son of God. If Jesus was truly the son of God, why wasn't it discovered in original books or writings about Jesus?

Evidently, the idea of Jesus being the OT Lord was not considered by NT gospel authors. If NT authors had interpreted early stories about Jesus correctly, they would have concluded he was a wise man whose primary concern was to continue in discussion concerning their relationship with Him as His chosen people. We know Jesus made numerous references to what the Lord had told them, and much of what he said continued those ideas. An unambiguous interpretation from original gospels would be God came to "give testimony to his chosen people."
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-19-2019 at 05:32 PM.

dont it say I SENT the witnesses!! NOT i AM the witnesses!? i know, you didnt even notice your threads had 5 star RATINGS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Hey, lexx, lets have an discussion about religion. I'm tired of goofiness.

If not, then, I assume you just want to disrupt.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-20-2019 at 12:21 AM.

are you kidding!! that's a never ending interpretation!! i dont have the time maybe when i'm too old to move around much!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    are you kidding!! that's a never ending interpretation!! i dont have the time maybe when i'm too old to move around much!!
    If you don't want to discuss topics on the religious forum, why are you posting here? Is it to disrupt everything I post? Based on postings, disrupting seems to be your sole purpose, just like Satan. Do you ever have a positive idea to contribute? If so, what is it?
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-20-2019 at 04:12 PM.

so let's hear YOUR positive ideas!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so let's hear YOUR positive ideas!?
    I don't want to go down this rabbit hole. Change your habits and discuss the thread topic.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-22-2019 at 02:00 PM.