+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Is Satan real or imaginary?

is it just me did i miss something why SMITH and why NOW?! and why should i ask why!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    is it just me did i miss something why SMITH and why NOW?! and why should i ask why!?
    Yea, I suppose that came out of nowhere so thats a reasonable inquiry. I have a habit of assuming everybody is following what I'm thinking then coming out with something that results in a "where the hell did that come out of" comment haha. Anyway, to clarify where it actually came from. I had just had a conversation with a woman who, at some stage, converted to Mormon. I was a bit rusty on the details of Mormon so I questioned her to attempt to shake up my repressed knowledge. Turned out she just converted because they were kind to her. As good a reason as any I suppose. She knew absolutely nothing about Mormon. Short conversation that was. So, I googled it (as one does). Thus, my reference to Smith. Mystery over?

who can RESIST KIND!? i hear that's the DRAW from the MUSLIM advance on the world stage!? what does KIND amount to ANYWAY in any specific situation apart from the overshadowing MEDIA driven OBSESSION with the DRAMATIC and DESTRUCTIVE for profits sake!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    who can RESIST KIND!? i hear that's the DRAW from the MUSLIM advance on the world stage!? what does KIND amount to ANYWAY in any specific situation apart from the overshadowing MEDIA driven OBSESSION with the DRAMATIC and DESTRUCTIVE for profits sake!?
    You focus on a single word but lose context

Two filthy sewer rats have dumped heavy doses of ugly sludge on religious threads. I’ve heard people complaining about the contemptuous sewer rats, they have no respect for the sanctity of our religious forum.

They never consider moral issues, just stupidideas about their peculiar interests and filth habits. Something needs to be done to purify the religious forum. I have heard rat exterminators are on theirway to eliminate the varmints. Will they arrive in time to save the religious forum?

The bot is back with cut n paste cut n paste cut n paste cut n paste cut n paste

Two filthy sewer rats have dumped heavy doses of ugly sludge on religious threads. I’ve heard people complaining about the contemptuous sewerrats, they have no respect for the sanctity of our religious forum.

They never consider moral issues, just stupidideas about their peculiar interests and filth habits. Something needs to bedone to purify the religious forum. I have heard rat exterminators are on theirway to eliminate the varmints. Will they arrive in time to save the religiousforum?
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-29-2017 at 06:51 PM.

chesty CALLS it like it is in BOLD no less!?

Where are the rat exterminators?

is this a last post WINS contest NOW!?