+ Reply to Thread

Has the US Supreme Court Offended God?

Has the US Supreme Court offended God by making same sex marriages legal in all fifty states?

In the holy Bible in Leviticus 18, there are several of God's Commandments about sexual relations.

Here is one of them. "Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, that is detestably." Leviticus 18:22.

Re: Has the US Supreme Court Offended God?

leviticus also said dont eat this and that yet we do it without consequence!? although sommetimes it requires special considerations in the /butcheringcooking process!? blame the ORIENTALS there is NOTHING they wont eat!!! :rotz::yelcutelaughA::freak3::chicken:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    leviticus also said dont eat this and that yet we do it without consequence!? although sommetimes it requires special considerations in the /butcheringcooking process!? blame the ORIENTALS there is NOTHING they wont eat!!! :rotz::yelcutelaughA::freak3::chicken:
    Hey, I like that, I have been looking for the culprit. What they ate caused WWII.:king22:

interesting question i have not considered, why did japan join with hitler against the world you might say!? :bah::rotz::spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

God's instruction not to eat shellfish applied to the Jewish people. And for the records, God retracted that rule in Acts 10 where he told Peter it was okay to eat anything.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

boy that is a real can of worms as they say......peter had a VISION in which god told/showed HIM to kill and eat things that were previously declared UNCLEAN by god!? peter REFUSED but the voice in the vision declared what do not call UNclean what god has MADE CLEAN!? so this is SAID to peter not to EVERYONE!? and furthermore PETER interprets this contradiction of his mind to mean MEN instead of FOOD!? no wonder people are CONFUSED by the bible!? of course we could claim a loss in translation as a reason for it not making logical sense as we are so used to reasoning with!? then 1 has to ask what is the diff between a vision and a (day)dream!? : :spin2::angel::smurf:

oops......... i forgot to include the stated fact that peter was very HUNGRY at the time of the vision!? just to ad the most REASONABLE cause of his VISION!? :rryumy: :freak3::spin2::elvis: