+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is God more concerned about dinosaurs (prehistoric creatures) than humans?

In a dream, I was in a big garbage pit shoveling filthy debris. Suddenly, as I shoveled, I saw dinosaur bones underground throughout the world. A voice said, "Humans have desecrated my holy grave."

About 65 million years ago. After Satan turned God's creatures against Him and paradise fell, humans evolved. Now, following earth's degradation from wars, greed, exploitation of Valuable resources, over population, and power struggles, earth is declining into oblivion.

Re: Is God more concerned about dinosaurs (prehistoric creatures) than humans?

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    In a dream, I was in a big garbage pit shoveling filthy debris. Suddenly, as I shoveled, I saw dinosaur bones underground throughout the world. A voice said, "Humans have desecrated my holy grave."

About 65 million years ago. After Satan turned God's creatures against Him and paradise fell, humans evolved. Now, following earth's degradation from wars, greed, exploitation of Valuable resources, over population, and power struggles, earth is declining into oblivion.
    Is it? (declining into oblivion)
    It's the human race that's declining into oblivion, not the Earth.

As for the dinosaurs....They became extinct due to a catastrophic event, which means that God killed them.

Why do you think he would do such a thing if he loved them so much?

Do you think that dinosaurs knew of God?

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Maybe Cnance has answered this before but if he did I missed it.

My understanding is Cnance has formed his spiritual and religious beliefs from his dreams. I wonder why Cnance feels his dreams are God's words, thoughts or fact? Why aren't Cnance's dreams just like everyone else's dreams and his own subconscious thoughts that have nothing to do with God telling Cnance what happened or is going to happen in this world through Cnance's dreams.

Cnance I hope you read this and explain but I also would enjoy hearing other people's opinions on this.

Has anyone else ever felt their dreams were giving them guidance or facts about life? I myself would think what you dream may lead you to think about the dream and then decide if it leads you to think through something you had a dream about. It seems too me Cnance thinks his dreams are words from God.

Cnance do you feel you are a chosen person by God to deliver this message you are sharing with us here on Scam.com?
    You set the bar really high. I don't feel special, but, nevertheless, I believe my dreams have come from God and angels. They have occurred over a period of years. My dreams also indicate that there is no salvation. Therefore, I have nothing to sell. I am convinced however what I know is the real truth about humankind. As for paradise, from a vision and dreams, I know it was before the time dinosaurs and other creatures became extinct from that comet or asteroid hitting earth. My understanding is Satan came into paradise and disrupted everything. At the time the whole world was aglow with God's holy light, God and His angels were in the world enjoying God's magnificent creatures. Many have commented that God could not have loved dinosaurs, they were mean predatory creatures. However, in paradise they and other creatures were docile in the presence of God. Moreover, as long as God was in the world, they had eternal life. Humans evolved after God allowed dinosaurs to become extinct. As for God's creatures in paradise, high intelligence was not required. All of God's creatures behaved instinctively to God's glorious presence. I think high intelligence is a handicap for relationships with God. God doesn't want creatures who disobey his commandments. Thinking creatures create deities, theologies, fanciful worlds, and all human imagination can offer. In heaven, there is no room for opposition, challenges, or creative worlds, there is only God surrounded by worshiping and adoring angels.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?6...rs-in-Paradise!

What I know is unbelievable. Humans don't like to think God did not create everything for them. I am retired and have no reason to stay in a cocoon away from people. Local pastors don't even want to hear about it, they have their minds made up, "Jesus saves the world." From my dreams I know Jesus was God and not the son of God. Also, Jesus was not crucified, he was murdered by Roman soldiers. Just about everything in the gospels is false. There is no salvation from the death of Jesus. It is a sad story about humans. With Satan's help, humans murdered Jesus (God).

As for dinosaurs, I have posted my story about dinosaurs and paradise. Mostly, people don't want to believe dinosaurs are more valuable to God then humans. In the real world, truth is stranger than fiction.

I may post other threads about my strange theology. Mostly, I expect them to die, no one wants to hear such ideas.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-27-2015 at 12:59 PM.

I want to hear it, I find this fascinating.

I know you must have considered writing a book about this and I think you should.
    I really didn't expect such a positive reply. Mostly, people are repulsed by such ideas. I don't think I can find a publisher for my ideas, they violate peoples' expectations. A few months ago I wrote down my visions and dreams by subject and in chronological order (categories include Satan's rebellion in heaven, the creation of the universe to imprison Satan, paradise on earth, God's intervention in human affairs, angels led by Michael fighting Satan, and the Bible). My most fascinating dreams have been about Satan in heaven. Oh, one really interesting fact is about angels. There are twelve angels in heaven, Satan is the thirteenth angel. Isn't that interesting, there are twelve tribes of Israel, twelve disciples, twelve months in the year, and two twelve hours in a day. As for thirteen, isn't that a popular unlucky number? Hey, there is more, it really gets fascinating when you learn about heaven. No one knows, but God is a duality. That may explain a lot about God's creation. Throughout nature there is duality (matter and anti-matter, two wings, two eyes, two ears, two limbs, etc.). It's God's DNA on His creation. It may also explain why the NT authors claimed Jesus was both father and son. Jesus (God) was a duality. There is no trinity.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-27-2015 at 04:24 PM.

Here is an interesting posting about dinosaurs by a scam.com member. It is about the discovery of prehistoric creatures in the Arctic and Antarctic being suddenly frozen to death, some of them were found in the ice standing erect. Evidently, they froze within seconds.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?6...censored-TRUTH

It fits with my theory about what happened to the dinosaurs. Science has speculated that the comet or asteroid hit earth and caused rapid weather changes, one being sudden freezing of continents, the other being the dispersion of smoke from the impact causing dinosaurs to sudden die. Science has found evidence that the impact of the comet caused the earth to cool rapidly as smoke blocked the sun, the result of which was the extinction of dinosaurs and about 75% of all creatures. Some scientists have claimed the remaining creatures were no more than a couple of feet in length. From that event, modern creatures evolved. Before the impact the whole world was paradise. On every land mass there were dinosaurs and other creatures. This has been confirmed by world-wide discoveries of dinosaur bones on every continent.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-27-2015 at 06:33 PM.

If you think there are two of God are they attached or separated? Could it be one God is a woman and the other a man?
    I don't believe God is either male or female. Religions may depict God that way based on cultural values, but God is what he is, an eternal being. He cannot be defined by traits or attributes of His creation. I use the masculine pronoun to describe God, but I don't think "it" has a gender.

That is a really good question, "If you think there are two of God are they attached or separated?" Last year I had been thinking about that when I had a vision. I was sitting in my living room when suddenly there were two shiny pearls in my mind. They were both equal in size next to one another permanently attached. Several years ago I had a dream about God in heaven. There were two Gods in a sphere surrounded by angels. One would interact with the angels, then, the other God would respond with some kind of surprising reply. Evidently, each response by the two Gods is unique with an infinite number of possible outcomes for all of eternity. It is an eternal party with God. Before God created angels, He (it) was its own companion.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-27-2015 at 09:56 PM.

My understanding is Cnance has formed his spiritual and religious beliefs from his dreams. I wonder why Cnance feels his dreams are God's words, thoughts or fact? Why aren't Cnance's dreams just like everyone else's dreams and his own subconscious thoughts that have nothing to do with God telling Cnance what happened or is going to happen in this world through Cnance's dreams.
    Because he is a self-deluded nutbag.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania

I mean...Dinosaurs?? For Pete's sake.
    Last edited by Gazza.; 06-28-2015 at 06:17 AM.

I appreciate everyone's concern for my mental health. I also understand those who attribute my visions and dreams to mental problems. In today's world of advanced science, religious experiences are mostly discounted as mental illness. If the OT prophets lived today, they would be declared insane. They would probable get shock therapy to change their deluded minds. I really don't care what people think about my visions and dreams, it is to late in life for that. My wife listens politely, she is a dedicated Christian. Once at lunch I offered two preachers a copy of writings about my visions and dreams. They had heard about them and apparently wanted nothing to do with it. The senior preacher said in a loud voice, "I for one do not want a copy." So that takes care of it, just ignore it and it will go away. I though that they would at least want to have a theological discussion, but that was off the table.

Back to dinosaurs. It seems to be consistent with human arrogance that they feel superior to dinosaurs. Oh well, I suppose dinosaurs are more threatening than fluffy cute little kittens. However, according to my dream God loved the dinosaurs and all other creatures. Why would he create such creatures and not love them. Having applied my human brain to the situation, it is logical that God would love dinosaurs more than humans. There were magnificent creatures in paradise. No one seems to understand what paradise might have been like. Imagine if you can, the world aglow with God's holy light. Earth was an extension of heaven, God and His angels went throughout earth enjoying the creatures. Unlike thinking humans, dinosaurs and other creatures behaved instinctively in the presence of God, they didn't have an agenda, a theology, a favorite pagan deity, they just loved God. The creatures were in what you might call a "state of grace." They were no longer obeying survival of the fittest laws of nature. They were on earth for God's pleasure, and therefore were enraptured with God's love and attention. Now, they would have eternal life with God and His angels.

I have reread my dinosaur thread on scam.com and find it to be very accurate. I think that is the way it really was when God created paradise on earth. If people could get beyond the animal biases and thoughts about what they think paradise was like, they might understand. I don't have an answer for why God created paradise on earth. My theory is after God created the universe to imprison Satan, he gave Satan a second chance by creating paradise in the middle of the universe.

On a trip to Utah to a dinosaur cave where there were prehistorical creatures on a large wall I had a vision of the whole world shining with God's holy light. I had thought a lot about paradise during the dinosaur era, and now the final piece of the puzzle was in place. Back then, the whole world was paradise, not just a small geographical area in the Middle East. As confirmation, Science has found dinosaur bones on every continent on earth.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-28-2015 at 05:00 PM.

I really have a problem with everyone's inability to appreciate nonhuman creatures. Is the human body more spectacular than dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures? Compared to prehistoric creatures what redeeming value do humans have? Humans have gutted the planet with cities, highways, exploitation of natural resources, mass slaughter of "inferior" creatures on the way to becoming "civilized." Moreover, humans have murdered, killed, and maimed millions of people in wars, acts of genocide, and degradation of the environment. Now, nations have atomic weapons with the capacity to wipe out entire cities in the blink of an eye. Where is the case for "wonderful humans?" Hey, I forgot to add crime statistics. It is an indisputable fact that in all societies there are criminals, somewhere near 5% of the population. Accept for Utopian societies where real humans don't exist, there are criminals everywhere. Prisons can't seem to hold enough of them. Okay, I am being too pessimistic. Go ahead, take off all locks on your doors. How safe are you? Leave your car unlocked in a high crime area downtown. Wait and see how long it takes to be stolen. Based on the facts, the case against humans is very strong. So, in my dream, when God said, in reference to all of the dinosaur bones underground throughout the world, "humans have desecrated my holy grave," it made perfect sense.

if we consider the bible then t\he answer is a definite NO!? you know to have a mental problem does not necessarily make you a bad citizen!? how many harmless (or not) nutty people do you know are free as a bird so to speak!? as to your NOT SELLING something that's B. S. which is part of your mental problem.......DENIAL is the term i believe!? i guess the MAIN objection to your DREAMS is the proposal of NO SALVATION for MAN!? that is BASICALLY what YOU are SELLING here!? other than DREAMS we might figure out WHY!? :nervouss::freak3::spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    if we consider the bible then t\he answer is a definite NO!? you know to have a mental problem does not necessarily make you a bad citizen!? how many harmless (or not) nutty people do you know are free as a bird so to speak!? as to your NOT SELLING something that's B. S. which is part of your mental problem.......DENIAL is the term i believe!? i guess the MAIN objection to your DREAMS is the proposal of NO SALVATION for MAN!? that is BASICALLY what YOU are SELLING here!? other than DREAMS we might figure out WHY!? :nervouss::freak3::spin2:
    My conclusion of no salvation is based on no dream that answers the question. Maybe, I'll have one some day. In the meantime, I am a pessimist.

totally understandable........pessimism is literally CAREING deeply without the means to change what needs changing!?of course the means you are proposing is that everyone take up the so called jewish position!? ( let the jokes fly) so why is christianity a FAILURE/LIE in your eyes!? i mean when i look at the stuff that goes on i have to wonder about that too!? :nervouss: :bah::1crysad:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

ok you propose that there WAS actually a paradise and dinosaurs were there to enjoy it!? is this before or after man was created!? i was struck by my thoughts on what we know from the fossil record about the dinosaurs. we observe different classes of dinosaurs that seem to reflect the same classes of animals we now have in existence IE predators and herbivores which seem to suggest that no such paradise was INTENDED!? but if it did exist it would go against these observations of the facts of life itself!? we do also have the reference in scripture of the lion laying down with the lamb and we also have domestic situations where 2 opposing types are raised from birth together and DONT exhibit the normal characteristics of their classification but get along affectionately!? this also brings up the IDEA of domestication VS the WILD!? and even man is subject to these same definitions of beingness for lack of a better word!? is there such a thing as domesticated and UNdomesticated MAN!? we usually think of historic man before civilization as WILD and undomesticated having the same characteristics as the other creatures of the WILD just having a larger brain to outwit and dominate the other creatures!? what explains mans change of character into the domesticated and civil creature he is today is what is up for debate!? ::spin2::smurf::elvis:

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ok you propose that there WAS actually a paradise and dinosaurs were there to enjoy it!? is this before or after man was created!? i was struck by my thoughts on what we know from the fossil record about the dinosaurs. we observe different classes of dinosaurs that seem to reflect the same classes of animals we now have in existence IE predators and herbivores which seem to suggest that no such paradise was INTENDED!? but if it did exist it would go against these observations of the facts of life itself!? we do also have the reference in scripture of the lion laying down with the lamb and we also have domestic situations where 2 opposing types are raised from birth together and DONT exhibit the normal characteristics of their classification but get along affectionately!? this also brings up the IDEA of domestication VS the WILD!? and even man is subject to these same definitions of beingness for lack of a better word!? is there such a thing as domesticated and UNdomesticated MAN!? we usually think of historic man before civilization as WILD and undomesticated having the same characteristics as the other creatures of the WILD just having a larger brain to outwit and dominate the other creatures!? what explains mans change of character into the domesticated and civil creature he is today is what is up for debate!? ::spin2::smurf::elvis:
    I have given those questions much thought. I have concluded during paradise all creatures had eternal life with God. Therefore, they didn't behavior according to the law of the jungle or as predators. Assuming paradise was much like heaven, it would be an isolated pocket in the universe, or an extension of heaven. After the fall of paradise, the earth resorted back to natural conditions found before paradise.::

HAHA.....just had the insight after reading TITLE!? the SIMPLE answer is..........

IN YOUR DREAMS!?:nervouss::smurf::spin2::

People, of course, would say they are more important than sharp teethed dinosaurs, and not as dangerous. However, what if dinosaurs and other prehistorical creatures were docile? According to what I know, during paradise the whole world was aglow with God's holy light. Time was frozen whereby all creatures were immortal while God and His angels enjoyed creatures on earth. Creatures where in a state of grace, which means they were not hostile in the presence of God. Creatures roared, each in its own way, to the glory of God hovering over them in the air. Unexpectedly, Satan came in from the universe and disrupted paradise. Subsequently, time kicked into play as evolutionary processes resumed control over planet earth. About 65 million years later, Homo sapiens evolved to become the dominant species on earth.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-14-2017 at 01:51 PM.