+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: NHE National Health Educators. Things to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by aspire93 View Post
    yeah, so that too but didn't understand it. makes no sense. seems to relate to this:

newer filings could not find but that's because I'm not that interested. I know one thing, scams don't register with the US government. that ends the discussion for me.
    That's the US Patent Office, anyone can register a trademark. It has nothing to do with it being a registered business. Besides, the trademark was cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by fitpro211 View Post
    It appears the MO of this fake company is to just keep changing names once people catch on to what they are doing.
    I concur, looks like this guy has been at this for a few years under various names.
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynami...fers-on-315328
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynami...ifornia-323108
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynami...ifornia-307031
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

keep changing names? it's the same name on all the registered forms? find something that is not ten years old, that relates to the company directly, from anything credible (meaning not some anonymous blog) and explain the scam and then I'll jump on board too. If your response is going to be they want you to buy a study guide even though you aren't supposed to need one and it's not required, save your fingers, i read all that online too from people who cheated on the exam and got busted.

i think you guys are trying way to hard. it shouldn't be this difficult. but i'll wait to see if you can find something unbiased, current and relevant. if not, means nothing.

This is what i mean. lets use the BBB as an example since we're all familiar with their pay to play scam.

I join scam.com to say 'the BBB of southland is a scam'.

someone refutes that claim and 'asks for proof'.

i respond with this:
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/busine...ry?id=12123843

the person then responds, 'that doesn't mean anything'.

well, i'm done. i'm not going back online, going back to the BBB site, searching and searching online for clues because the proof i provided is as good as proof gets. I leave the thread.

the reason you keep going back online looking for something better is because I'm right. the material you're using to prove your point is crap. outdated, unrelated crap. half of it doesn't even make sense.

next you'll post a bathroom wall scribble which says 'so and so is a scam!' and claim victory.

what is that?

i'll ignore the fact that your posting these ancient, unrelated posts despite the fact the everyone else can see the other, more relevant and current posts on the very same search page. like we're all a bunch of dummies. man, if that doesn't scream agenda, I don't know what does. how does one choose ripoff report (the owner is a criminal) over glassdoor.com, linkedin.com, idea.com, bb.com and I saw dozens more. are you really saying all of those postings on those sites are not real, but the ripoff reporting is legitimate? I think if given a choice, people would go with linkedin with real profiles, resumes and pictures of the person creating the post over an anonymous ripoff report. heck, one of the ripoff links the guy is claiming he didn't even post the comment and is begging for it to be removed. come on, you guys can do better than that. or maybe you cant.

For anyone wondering, I'm in law school. these sites are great practice for me.
    Last edited by aspire93; 06-29-2015 at 07:44 PM.

next you'll post a bathroom wall scribble which says 'so and so is a scam!' and claim victory.
    Sorry, but I have not stated anywhere in this thread that anything is a scam.

But, since you seem to have problems understanding things perhaps this will help.

This is a discussion forum where people discuss various topics. The topic for this thread is NHE.

how does one choose ripoff report (the owner is a criminal) over glassdoor.com, linkedin.com, idea.com, bb.com and I saw dozens more. are you really saying all of those postings on those sites are not real, but the ripoff reporting is legitimate?
    Yet, it was you that first linked to ROR in this thread in Post #14 in regards to the BBB. Yet, now that RoR links are posted about NHE you suddenly backpedal and claim that RoR is not legitimate. LoL.

For anyone wondering, I'm in law school. these sites are great practice for me.
    Well that's nice, and let us know how that twitch of yours works out. You know, the one that keeps you from using the CAPS key properly.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

If my cases are like this when I pass the bar, I'm going to be rich.

I posted the 'ROR' because the businesses on the report are verifiable, not ROR. There are dozens of them on just one report. They have actual stories to tell and the stories make complete sense. The stories are also confirmed on various news agency websites. There is absolutely no doubt that the report I posted is legitimate.

Yours, however, were funny ones. Ones that made no sense at all, were years old and unrelated. In one, the actual poster is claiming his own report is fake!! It's comical.

If something is truly a scam, why go online looking for support. Why not just tell your story? The OP never even did business with the company. It's a flame attempt, plain and simple. You chiming in knowing absolutely nothing about the fitness industry made it even more so.

What's the matter, couldn't find anymore unrelated, ancient ROR to post! How about a lawsuit, or government action or a news article or a verifiable complaint or anything remotely legitimate for me to consider. If you brought this crap to court they'd laugh you out of the building.

If you brought this crap to court they'd laugh you out of the building.
    Sorry, but no one has mentioned taking anyone to court in this thread. Just like I've never used the word scam anywhere in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Sorry, but no one has mentioned taking anyone to court in this thread. Just like I've never used the word scam anywhere in this thread.
    I agree, no one that I've seen is calling this organization a scam. I just think there's a lot of bad information out there that's confusing. The only issue I've seen relating to their programs is that they are too hard and people feel it's a ploy to get people to buy a study guide. But when you read on, you see that it's their entire mission statement. They want to make it harder for personal trainers to become personal trainers. Having had a personal trainer in the past, I can respect that. My guy was horrible. I felt like I knew more than he did. In relation to working for them, they test you via an exam to be sure you are legitimate but it's free and there are no required fees. A lot of companies in the tech and insurance industries do that.

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    You nailed it. This is precisely my point. This site is for those who have beefs worth calling a scam and taking to court. Each and every legitimate post is precisely that type of story. This nonsense here is just a flame. Its purpose is to get people like you to run to the Internet, post the first thing they find {knowing absolutely nothing about what it is they are agreeing with} and generate an empty argument based on half-truths and disassociated theories. It’s that type of 'reporting' that hurts this site, it doesn’t boost it. It’s the type of thing real news organizations and blog owners laugh at.

The guy has never done business with the company and has no intention to, yet he spends a great deal of time on their website, searching for threads online and posting in forums. He’s posted the same post twice. Why would a person do that? They wouldn't do that, they would just not deal with the company and ignore any attempt the company made to contact them. He has an agenda. Plain and simple. He’ll return with more ‘proof’ and will continue to do this until someone agrees or worse, there will suddenly be a 'new member' who will miraculously have a story that hits all the bullet points I've described and confirms the OPs post as accurate and truthful.
    Last edited by aspire93; 06-30-2015 at 06:25 PM.

The guy has never done business with the company and has no intention to, yet he spends a great deal of time on their website, searching for threads online and posting in forums. He’s posted the same post twice. Why would a person do that? They wouldn't do that, they would just not deal with the company and ignore any attempt the company made to contact them. He has an agenda. Plain and simple. He’ll return with more ‘proof’ and will continue to do this until someone agrees or worse, there will suddenly be a 'new member' who will miraculously have a story that hits all the bullet points I've described and confirms the OPs post as accurate and truthful.
    Umm, this part doesn't seem to fit your description,
    Quote Originally Posted by fitpro211 View Post
    If you have a comment or something to say please try and help me clear up some of these concerns rather than just criticizing my observations. I realize they don't require any payment to take the exam but at the end of the day is there really a job or position available? I can't find any solid proof there is or any solid proof I should put my faith in this company. But it seems a lot of people do and a lot of people pay for the study guide. If you're researching this company, just like I did, try emailing them, try calling them, ask questions. Scamming people is just like fishing. The more sophisticated and real the bait appears the more fish you'll catch.
    Personally, I would hope that anyone having problems with this company would file a complaint with oag.ca.gov/consumers.

Usually, I would recommend using the BBB as a mediator first. Which is a function that the BBB preforms. But alias, this company has clearly stated that they will not respond to the BBB.

Oh, and thanks for your opinion.

PS.
    This site is for those who have beefs worth calling a scam and taking to court.
    A majority of threads at this forum that have ended up in court over the years have been initiated by Government agencies, various Attorney Generals, SEC, FTC,..etc.

Hell, somewhere around here is a thread that involves a SWAT team and a police chase through two states.

Hell, somewhere around here is a thread that involves a SWAT team and a police chase through two states.

Now that sounds interesting.

I can't find any gyms that use NHE for online fitness programming and when I try to contact people that work for them I recieve no response. Anyone have any idea? Seems fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleKrunkle View Post
    I can't find any gyms that use NHE for online fitness programming and when I try to contact people that work for them I recieve no response. Anyone have any idea? Seems fishy.
    The company sells fitness services to wellness companies. They are not an online fitness provider. These programs cost $50,000 per license, so a medium sized gym isn't going to be a client of theirs.

It's really important to have a health-related Facebook page but it's sad that you determined them as a scam. There should be more such initiatives. If they are fair, of course. I think so because people don't pay much attention to their health nowadays especially men. Because of stress, work, environmental problems they can suffer from ED. But a proper tadalafil dosage is enough to help with it. It'd be better if health articles mentioned it more often.