+ Reply to Thread

Notice To Vlad or Peggy Sue: Moderation Requested...

WITHOUT PREJUDICE:

This is legal constructive notice that a user named "Stefano" is knowingly and maliciously posting false information on Scam.com with intent to smear, that a good friend of mine is "a wanted pedophile". This is groundless and patently false. My friend is a honorably discharged military veteran, former air traffic controller, and Fortune 500 executive with no history of child molestation. My friend is married with four children and has been coaching soccer and baseball for kids for years.

Please ask/demand "Stefano" to prove his allegation with a verifiable case number in any jurisdiction that reflects any history of his malicious accusation. If he cannot prove his claims I request that his ISP be banned permanently and his posts deleted.

The motive for his malice is apparent revenge. Stefano was outed at thebeijinger.com where he used multiple accounts to impersonate people. He was arrested in 2014 in Beijing, China and deported with a felony conviction for illegally worklng in China and for recruiting other foreigners to illegally work in China as well. Three of the ESL teachers he recruited also got arrested and deported for the same charges. He wrongly believes my friend snitched him out. In reality one of the three students who got busted rolled over and identified Stefan and the unlicensed recruitment agency where he worked (Expertise Education) See below photo of this man whose real name is "Stefan". We are looking for his complete ID in order to prosecute him for libel. Thank you for your cooperation. (Sreen Capture @ 7:35am 6/15/15 Saigon Time)

Name:  Stefano_1.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  205.8 KB
    Last edited by Meteor; 06-14-2015 at 06:41 PM.
    Trust only your birth mother!

Re: Notice To Vlad or Peggy Sue: Moderation Requested...

Everything I have posted has been factual with source links. Please identify your source that my friend Bruce/Anthony was EVER charged with any pedophile or molestation act. Where? When? Who is the victim? Name an dphone number of a cop? Case number? Court file no? Your fabrications will not go unpunished. There are still decent people in this world who will identify you and then lawyers will be unleashed to do their job. You went too far Stefan.
    Last edited by Meteor; 06-14-2015 at 08:20 PM.

I also agree that when someone who hides behind the anonymity of the internet on forums starts accusing people of being pedophiles (or rapists, or murderers) there should be an administrative requirement to provide a source, or otherwise verifiable means to confirm a claim - like a case number in a County or Municipal Court, a court file number, or name and phone number of a victim's lawyer or something similar. What if you had some beef with a neighbor or colleague at work so to get revenge he comes online at scam.com and says you molested some kids? If I was the one falsely accused on any forum and the admin did not demand proof of some kind, I would surely sue both the fabricator and the forum for allowing the libel without some independent, verifiable, source.

And if one person is allowed to get away with it, others will follow and soon this forum becomes only a gossip house where any accusation can be made without any accountability. Until now, Scam.com has had a reputation of integrity and credibility - at least IMO.

In the event you are getting tired of reading all the flaming going on here between myself and Stefano, Booger Blaster, and Peter Kwon (All the same person - 3 sock puppets hiding behind a VPN). At thebeijinger.com he used 8 different entities and was caught by moderators impersonating people. (See attached) and the scam.com links about the beijinger here: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?6...ally-Unethical and also http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?6...s-Or-Criminals

Stefano was an ESL recruiter for an unlicensed, illegal recruitment agency in Beijing called Epertise Education that is notorious for recruiting teachers without work permits. Eventually they got busted in 2014 by the China Public Security Bureau and Stefano and 3 teachers he recruited were all arrested, tossed in jail, and then deported as convicted felons. He blames the CFTU for his problems apparently because the CFTU does not help teachers that do not comply with Chinese laws.

So ever since his arrest and deportation he has assumed over a dozen entities and has been smearing the CFTU. He then began to earn a living trolling for known scams including Gi2C - confusing people with disinformation is his specialty. For example... On this forum and others he has falsely claimed that a former Gi2C consultant (who I know personally and who resigned from Gi2C when he realized they were cheating people) His name is Bruce/Anthony is a "Wanted Pedophile". This is a fictitious claim but his goal is only to start rumors and smear the guy. If it were true, he would be able to tell us the following:

1. Who is the victim of child molestation?
    2. Where did the alleged incident take place and when?
    3. What police department is handling the matter and what is the case no?
    4. Where are the news clip links?
    5. What is the court file number?

Instead he prances around scam.com and other forums that have not banned him yet, and spreads rumors that he never proves. As he goes he continues to add new identities so he can keep bumping up his topics. Bruce/Anthony has offered a $5,000 reward for his real name so he can be prosecuted for libel and slander. This is the Stefan I have been tracking for almost a year and he was out at thebeijinger as a GI2C sock puppet, and warned to stop his BS at two other scam reporting web sites.

Name:  Meet Stefan the troll and all of his sock puppet user IDs that he hides from Admin with his VPN_.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  307.4 KBName:  Stefano_1.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  205.8 KB
    Last edited by Meteor; 06-21-2015 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    WITHOUT PREJUDICE:

This is legal constructive notice......
    No it's not. Meteor is not, legally, a person or an entity and it has not been signed or witnessed.

Where do you people actually come from? And why are you all such morons?
    Last edited by Gazza.; 06-21-2015 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by boogerblastercftu View Post
    gazza, why do you insist to question meteor? Oh i remember it is because you are nothing but a bash & trash expat who lives to say bad things about the cftu.

Meteor speaks from the heart to stab at the triple entente of scam & recruit & intern where they sleep.

While i hate the idea of censorship and find it truly sickening when a post by a member of the china foreign teachers union (cftu) is censored by a netizen, joker or moderator, i think it would be fair to enact a policy of immediate deletion of posts by people trying to pull a bash & trash or to defend their positions as scammers, recruiters or job agents.

There are not two sides to this story.

Free speach stops where bashing & trashing begins because cftu members can read it and become confused or frightened.

If you were a decent person you would follow the leader too. I'm true blue cftu so i know i am. Am you?
    q.e.d.

Name:  ROTFLMAO-44829284474.jpeg
Views: 1195
Size:  12.2 KB

i honestly dont know what this is about. I have been away for 2 weeks while the software is updated.

Stick to topic threads.
    Freedom of speech.

And anyone with kids badly should die.

I am not Batman or the internet police.