+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Redpayline Scam

Redpayline Scam

Redpayline is a scam.
    I transfer 20 USD to account i made there in exchange for Bitcoins, but they cancel the order.
    When I asked them they said they gonna send the money back in 4 days, but I never received the money.
    Its a scam!

Re: Redpayline Scam

Hello martell

Let us Know your username and email address that you are using in REDPAYLINE.
    So, we could be able to check that what Wrong has been happened with you.

Quote Originally Posted by REDPAYLINE SUPPORT
    Hello martell

Let us Know your username and email address that you are using in REDPAYLINE.
    So, we could be able to check that what Wrong has been happened with you.
    The OP was 2 months ago, mate.

I doubt the poster is sitting around waiting for you to reply.

Maybe one of the mods can find the email address Martel used to sign up and can enquire if he/she received their refund.

Looking at your record on scam websites, I seriously doubt it, though.

So now you re

So now you reply when you been exposed repayline. I gave you mine email now.
    But I still think you are a piece of garbage scammer whose only reply when you been exposed !
    If you give me my money back I will write here, but I doubt there is going to be any justice for me in this $20 SCAM!!

This redpayline INC is compeletely scam they have people who post positive reviews otherwise they do not work in real terms this company has fake company registeration, fake FCA relationship claim, fake Uk address, Fake company registerations they hackers Trust me they are not legitimate. If you ask them which sites redpayline is using they will not show, which body guarantee the legitimacy of this firm no one knows.. Here is reply of FCA when I contacted them about this firm I do not think anyone will risk personal and financial information after reading this.
    Thanksfor your email to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) where you have asked usto check if the firm is registered with us. I appreciate why you have contactedus about this. If anyone does not believe on me they can contact on given email or phone numbers and confirm the scams of this firm.

What we know about REDPAYLINELIMITED:

Based on the information you have supplied, it appears thatthis bears the hallmarks of a scam and there are several reasons for this. I have checked theFinancial Services Register and the Consumer Credit – Interim Permissionssection of the Register (the Register), which lists all currently and formerlyauthorised firms and I am unable to find the details of Red Payline Ltd. This means they NOT registered or regulated by us.

Your next steps:

Youmay wish to report this particular scam to Action Fraud who is the UK’snational fraud investigations service. You can access furthercontact details on their website.

Action Fraud are connected to theMetropolitan Police and provide a central point of contact for informationabout fraud and financially motivated crime. Action Fraud can be contacted on0300 123 2040. I would also request that if you have been dealing with theunregulated firm that you report this through our website

Reasons to be cautious infuture:

If you have not yetentered into any form of agreement with them, I will suggest you exercise caution.We are aware that there are scams being run where fraudsters will contactindividuals pretending to be an authorisedindividual or firm. They might use the name of regulated firms to addcredibility to their claims in order to obtain customers financial details Inorder to scam people and then disappear with whatever money paid them.

Consumers who deal with unauthorised firm such as thiswill not have access to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) orthe Financial Ombudsman Service (the Ombudsman).
    Here is further information onour official website about scams.

Our remitand what Ihave done:

Although we don’t lookinto individual complaints on behalf of consumers, we do use the informationgiven to us to build a picture about what’s happening in the market andidentify any emerging issues. What you’ve provided today will help us withthis.
    The information you have provided about REDPAYLINE LIMITED has beenforwarded to my colleagues in the FCA thatinvestigate this type of activity. I hope you willunderstand that I won’t be able to let you know how this information may be used due to rules we have about confidentiality(Section 348 of the FinancialServices and Markets Act 2000).

Lastly, I would liketo thank you once again and I hope I have been able to provide usefulinformation that the contact you received is not genuine. I have provided alink below which explains more about the work that we do to improve consumerprotection here.

Yourssincerely

OlusholaEgbowon (Mr)

CustomerContact Centre

FinancialConduct Authority

ConsumerHelpline 0800 111 6768

Websitewww.fca.org.uk

Emailconsumer.queries@fca.org.uk

Redpayline IS A Scam

Thanks for the answer lalupanjoo.
    It's OBVIOUSLY A SCAM they haven't answered me in 2 months.
    20 USD isn't that much just want to warn others!

This ing admin steal all my money from my credit card, don't trust him any one.
    redpayline is just a business for emptiness in your pocket don't trust them any more.
    Be aware!!!