+ Reply to Thread

Micromax: Mentally harassment, cheating, fraud. Not satisfaction in services

Dear Concern,
    I submited my mobile handset AS ON 07 MAY 2015 in micromax authorized service center that is located at given address:..

SP-AKS TELECOM
    SCO 09 1st FLOOR SECTOR 20-D
    CHANDIGARH
    PIN CODE 160022
    INDIA
    TEL: +919872612525
    MOB:+918054728385,+919888939314

My mobile was in under warranty in this period, and the mobile was giving the problem of touch screen not working properly and Betery heat up even when not in use.

when passed 15 days whenever i called up to the service center they usually says it will take 7 days more. their 7 days never ended and now its one month and 4 days gone over but.

They don't give any specific reason to delay always says we cant do anything its company responsibility not over.
    when company send your mobile to us then we will call you.

Their executive always miss guide and not fulfill the need, and always give the wrong update.

I sunil kumar
    mobile no. +919417567678
    email id : [email protected]
    complaint against micromax company, and authorized service center that is mentioned abov that they mentally harassed me. No value for my money no value for customer satisfection no value for the time.

Many time they said to me to come to center and collect the mobile, when i went to the service center they said its by mistake wrong called to you. its another customer mobile set.

they are playing the game with the customer, they don't have any values of customer.

they did not attend the call and cut the call.

please help me out from this situation or suggest me what should a customer do in these type of condition.

I am sending the proof of my genuineness with this mail. please go to the attachment.

Regards

Sunil Kumar

mob. +919417567678

email.. [email protected]
    Last edited by SUNIL348; 06-11-2015 at 02:57 AM.

Re: Micromax: Mentally harassment, cheating, fraud. Not satisfaction in services

Not resolve yet. executive still miss guide me they call and says today your phone will handover to you,but still am waiting for my handset.

fraud company Micromax..