+ Reply to Thread

***Binary Option Scam Alert***

This new thread is to warn everyone about how binary option trading is a complete scam. How?..when you deposit your funds, you can never get your money back EVER. I was scammed by "Option Rally", how? once they apply their bonus to your account you have to make an amazing 50 times your deposit to withdraw anything, which is pretty impossible, or unless your account manager calls you up begging you to wire some more cash over, again which you will never see. My losses were minimal at 2K, but some people wire huge amounts not knowing anything about trading on rigged option trading platforms or the "Can't withdraw a dime scam", my honest advice is stay away and invest in a real online business with real profit potential.

And it's including all regulated companies as well, they are all a scam period. Would you honestly wire a company over 10K or more and can't withdraw anything? No you wouldn't, and it's a tough lesson to learn, and i wanted everyone to know and keep their hard earned money from binary option crooks.:judges:

Re: ***Binary Option Scam Alert***

Quote Originally Posted by Troy91 View Post
    This new thread is to warn everyone about how binary option trading is a complete scam. How?..when you deposit your funds, you can never get your money back EVER. I was scammed by "Option Rally", how? once they apply their bonus to your account you have to make an amazing 50 times your deposit to withdraw anything, which is pretty impossible, or unless your account manager calls you up begging you to wire some more cash over, again which you will never see. My losses were minimal at 2K, but some people wire huge amounts not knowing anything about trading on rigged option trading platforms or the "Can't withdraw a dime scam", my honest advice is stay away and invest in a real online business with real profit potential.

And it's including all regulated companies as well, they are all a scam period. Would you honestly wire a company over 10K or more and can't withdraw anything? No you wouldn't, and it's a tough lesson to learn, and i wanted everyone to know and keep their hard earned money from binary option crooks.:judges:

u r right .. it happend to me .. with www.bancdebinary.com everything was great at start they give u some good trades u see ur self ur starting to make money .. they convensed me to take aloan i did .. then it start .. loose it all .. so they give u another promises take another loan and this time the recovery department will make it sure that u`ll get ur money back within 1 or 2 mothns .. i did ... and again all gone .. i really want to expose them as much as i can but am new to this i dont know what to do .. i searched google and here i am so far ..

if any one can help me or teach me how to spread the story .. i have emails skypes chats history .. i dont know if they do any good but am trying