+ Reply to Thread

Best Rate Financial and Insurance Services

Has anyone here ever heard of them, or this guy Mark Thompson ?

I believe he may have been involved with another company called etelesure, under an alias

Just trying to confirm my suspicion's
    PM Me if you are interested in making money in the business of Fantasy Sports . No Inv Req

Re: Best Rate Financial and Insurance Services

The guy is running a scam, stay away . Seems extremely legit and nice on the phone. Craigslist ad says they provide all leads , and then he explains they require 550 deposit , that is refundable when you put through 2500 in commissions .
    Unfortunatly, they provide you with a list of dead and wrong phone numbers, people that never filled out any request for info, or at best, someone who was looking ......a year ago . Total Scam.

This is the Texas License number is 1080364 he used

and this number ( good luck getting someone to answer)
    832 500 8784
    PM Me if you are interested in making money in the business of Fantasy Sports . No Inv Req

BEST RATE FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE SERVICES - SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!

This is indeed a scam on a very LARGE scale. There are multiple "partners", Mark Alan Thompson, Robert James Abbott JR, Robert Jeffery Taylor, and a few other names have been used in the past such as Mark Rogers. These guys have already used another agent's writing number in the past, unbeknownst to him. These are probably not their real names, but do a deep enough search and you can find anything you want on the internet. Look up Etelesure, Avian Online, and Oak Tree Brokerage on google just to start, and read past and present forums.

Yea they can definitely talk a smooth game over the phone, former Marine Corp band, where he met his wife, blah, blah, blah. They even go as far to make fake accounts on the insurance forum websites to try and defend this company, and their pathetic selves. They tell you they provide FREE LEADS starting at a 70% contract rate which sounds amazing right?!? Well, of course you have to give them a "refundable" deposit of $550 upfront, that is to be returned to you once you write $2,500 in AP. It is actually a very good system, up until you get a hold of those leads. If they were an honest organization that operated with professionalism and transparency that they claim to possess, why would multiple name changes need to occur?!? Hmmmmm, i'm stumped. The first two weeks is your "training" which, in a nutshell, is you mulling over 8 pretty ridiculous webinars. During that first few weeks, they say they are submitting your contracting to the 3 different carriers that they like to focus on: Transamerica, Mutual of Omaha, and American National. Fun fact: only one of the partners is contracted with any of those companies and it's "Robert Abbott" with Transamerica. That's public info, check it out if you don't believe me.

And now, what all the agents have been waiting for, THE LEADS!! Time to make some money right? WRONG!! The vast majority of the "internet leads" are disconnected numbers, wrong numbers, and the minuscule amount of people who answer have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!! Even after building a bit of rapport and doing some discovery questions, none of them even needed any coverage or additional coverage. Next, the Mortgage Protection leads. Ah yes, again, wrong numbers, disconnected numbers, and the few who answer vaguely recall filling out a form like this over 2 YEARS AGO!! This is not BS people, read other forums going back a few years, and multiple agents state the exact same experience.

So, some might be thinking, "oh great, another whiny agent griping about leads. How about you go out and find business to write in order to atleast meet the quota." Been there done that, as well as many others whose stories you can find in other forums. You write a few apps, and get them submitted to whose ever email your "manager" is. They say it is submitted, and good to go. So a week passes, no word from the manager of course after multiple attempts. Well hell, i'll just call the carrier with my information (contracting purposes), as well as the different customer applications to check the status. Neither carriers had any contracting paperwork for me, nor did they have any applications submitted for either of my clients. Both carriers stated something definitely sounded wrong, and to check with the Department of Insurance. So more weeks go by, and "Mark Thompson" and "Robert Abbott" are nowhere to be found or heard from. No return calls, no return emails, they just popped up and vanished like a virgin on prom night.

So now, what about that $550 deposit? I didn't meet the quota did I? At this point I can't even get a response back on the status of my 3 submitted applications, let alone my contracting. I think the $550 is out the window, and shame on me for being a moron and not checking these posts more thoroughly beforehand like hopefully all of you have.

A few more fun facts:

-there will no doubt be a reply from one of the "partners" or maybe even the CEO trying to justify their actions
    -they will leave a number that will go right to a computer generated voicemail after 2 rings saying generic VM crap
    -good luck finding an address for the company being that the only ones they ever post on websites are PO Boxes (RED FLAG)
    -trust me though, you can find legit addresses if you know where and how to look, as well as cell phones and other juicy data!!
    -my experience can be matched atleast 20-30 times based on other posts across the internet, this is not a lie folks
    -do as I have done and contact your state Department of Insurance, spend some time and file a complaint, and don't be afraid to report to other "federal agencies" that have jurisdiction over interstate matters because some live in CA and some in TX

Cheers to future success for those truly looking to change lives for the better. To those who willingly scam agents all across the nation, well, karma is a bitch and your day will come......mark my words. Good luck everyone!!

Exact same experience . Submitted a charge back from axp but so far it has been denied, since I signed the "paperwork"
    Can wait for these crooks to end up in the slammer . Waste of time and money for sure
    Thanks for the reply and keep us all updated if anything new developers

Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    Has anyone here ever heard of them, or this guy Mark Thompson ?

I believe he may have been involved with another company called etelesure, under an alias

Just trying to confirm my suspicion's

There is a new name now!!! Well he is actually 3 beyond what he was back in July, but it is now

Best Rate America Financial Services, LLC

Let's get it on Google to warn the masses - Best Rate America Financial Services, LLC

Auto Insurance- Prefer, Standard and non Standard. New and Young Driver, Tickets, DUI, International License, SR-22., Classic Car, High Value Sport Car. Not a problem.
    Home Insurance- Prefer, Standard and non Standard. Closing Escrow, Refinance, High Value Home, Claim, Brush Area, Vacant, Rental. Not a problem.
    Motorcycle Insurance-M1 License, No motorcycle license, Young or Mature Rider, Harley Davidson, Sport Bike. Not a problem.
    Recreational Vehicles (RV) Insurance, Watercraft Insurance, Commercial Auto Insurance, Townhomes Insurance, Condo Insurance, Apartment Insurance, Renter Insurance, Personal Umbrella Insurance, Business Owner Policy (BOP), Commercial Insurance, Worker Compensation Insurance, General Liability Insurance, Restaurant Insurance,

This still pisses me off

Never was able to get my 500 back from these crooks

The best insurance service is undoubtedly https://www.generalinsurance.com/. Best rates and prices. You get a quote pretty quickly. I believe that's the best company you can rely on and then worry about nothing. Just check their offers and then consider all.

Invest wisely in established institutions and you'll be fine. Built in insurance