+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314

Re: Questions to ask from the FTC before joining an MLM

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    It does tell us a few things. I'm pretty sure it was 2012 when you were bragging about the free advertising you got on this forum for your MLM.

Between then and now, you had a wikaniko facebook page (Chris Wikaniko) and a LifePlus facebook page.

You were using that "my MLM is a secret shtick for a while until a forum member here pointed out your facebook pages.

So if you're even active in an MLM, you have been at it 2-3 years (maybe) and your soft sell and claim of building it offline doesn't add up at all, nor can the parameters you claimed about your company be confirmed.

Based on the circumstances, I'd say it is very likely you are simply lying and making up stories about your mystery MLM company.
    Good to see you're still guessing and don't have a clue which company I'm building.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Originally Posted by Joecool44
    It does tell us a few things. I'm pretty sure it was 2012 when you were bragging about the free advertising you got on this forum for your MLM.

Between then and now, you had a wikaniko facebook page (Chris Wikaniko) and a LifePlus facebook page.

You were using that "my MLM is a secret shtick for a while until a forum member here pointed out your facebook pages.

So if you're even active in an MLM, you have been at it 2-3 years (maybe) and your soft sell and claim of building it offline doesn't add up at all, nor can the parameters you claimed about your company be confirmed.

Based on the circumstances, I'd say it is very likely you are simply lying and making up stories about your mystery MLM company.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Good to see you're still guessing and don't have a clue which company I'm building.
    I'm not guessing. You left enough information on the forum where reasonable conclusions can be made. Some of your claims do not match reality.

You're perfectly welcome to keep your company a secret but then again, we're perfectly welcome to not believe the claims you make about you and your company as well.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I'm not guessing. You left enough information on the forum where reasonable conclusions can be made. Some of your claims do not match reality.

You're perfectly welcome to keep your company a secret but then again, we're perfectly welcome to not believe the claims you make about you and your company as well.
    Suits me.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Suits me.
    Glad we finally got there.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.