+ Reply to Thread

Anyone tried the ICANetwork business opportunity?

The ICANetwork is a company that helps businesses get customers through a variety of ways: 1.getting the business on the first page of google (with SEO), 2. creating mobile apps for the business, 3. Facebook Fan Page, and 4. making websites "mobile friendly".

I've done a bit a research and I've found this opportunity has been around since at least 2011 (possibly even longer than that, but since 2011 for sure). The odd thing is that I have seen relatively very few postings or internet websites of people involved with this opportunity. It seems the vast majority of postings and website links are from a woman named Kathy Pleasance. She dominates the internet SO much in regards to ICAnetwork that it almost seems as if she is the only one in the company. lol.

I am really interested in the company due specifically because of the products. The network marketing part of it doesn't really interest me much, but the idea of helping businesses get customers (and me profiting from it) really interests me. Therefore, does anyone know of anyone actually selling the products - other than Kathy Pleasance? (that is IF she is actually selling the products). The products they have do seem to be great products for a business to acquire customers. That's why I can't understand why I cannot find anyone making postings at a forum or a website of any success they are having selling the products - or of any success their customers are having with the products. In fact, I can't find hardly anyone on the internet at all of whom discuss the ICAnetwork business whatsoever. I find that very odd.

Anyways, I will be very grateful for any info any can give me about the legitimacy of this company and of anyone that is actually selling the products.Anyways, I will be very grateful for any info any can give me about the legitimacy of this company and of anyone that is actually selling the products. And I would very much like to know if anyone has seen testimonials of any business owners getting results from the ICANetwork products.
    Last edited by topgun4321; 05-11-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Re: Anyone tried the ICANetwork business opportunity?

Quote Originally Posted by topgun4321 View Post
    The ICANetwork is a company that helps businesses get customers through a variety of ways: 1.getting the business on the first page of google (with SEO), 2. creating mobile apps for the business, 3. Facebook Fan Page, and 4. making websites "mobile friendly".

I've done a bit a research and I've found this opportunity has been around since at least 2011 (possibly even longer than that, but since 2011 for sure). The odd thing is that I have seen relatively very few postings or internet websites of people involved with this opportunity. It seems the vast majority of postings and website links are from a woman named Kathy Pleasance. She dominates the internet SO much in regards to ICAnetwork that it almost seems as if she is the only one in the company. lol.

I am really interested in the company due specifically because of the products. The network marketing part of it doesn't really interest me much, but the idea of helping businesses get customers (and me profiting from it) really interests me. Therefore, does anyone know of anyone actually selling the products - other than Kathy Pleasance? (that is IF she is actually selling the products). The products they have do seem to be great products for a business to acquire customers. That's why I can't understand why I cannot find anyone making postings at a forum or a website of any success they are having selling the products - or of any success their customers are having with the products. In fact, I can't find hardly anyone on the internet at all of whom discuss the ICAnetwork business whatsoever. I find that very odd.

Anyways, I will be very grateful for any info any can give me about the legitimacy of this company and of anyone that is actually selling the products.Anyways, I will be very grateful for any info any can give me about the legitimacy of this company and of anyone that is actually selling the products. And I would very much like to know if anyone has seen testimonials of any business owners getting results from the ICANetwork products.

I don't know if you are still wondering,but I have a Founders position. Been with them for about 6 months and I find it to be reputable. They do have excellent products and don't skimp on quality anywhere. One reason you don't read about it a lot is no one complains. Hope this helps.