+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516

Re: "Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco"

Many MLMers like doyle don't answer straight up questions because it makes MLM look bad. Some old MLM sayings might apply.

"If the dream is big enough, the facts don't matter". "My upline said so" "I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who makes big money in MLM"
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: "Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco"

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Many MLMers like doyle don't answer straight up questions because it makes MLM look bad. Some old MLM sayings might apply.

"If the dream is big enough, the facts don't matter". "My upline said so" "I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who makes big money in MLM"
    I'm not here to answer any kind of questions from dickheads like you. Who do you think you are?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

I'm not here to answer any kind of questions

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

It looks like pretty much any VEMMA affiliate at this point would have been better off by joining Costco.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

"Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

Any Vemma IBO would have been better off watching TV and doing nothing else instead of Vemma.