+ Reply to Thread

Buchmore Oil And Gas- A Criminal And A Scam

Hello,

I want to draw your notice to an account with your bank that was used to defraud me on the 30th of September, 2014. Efforts have been made to reach the owner of the account to the extent of traveling to port harcourt to trace the owner of the account. The address supplied was fake as we were told that the man has relocated from there.

On the 30th of September, 2014, one Engr Emmanuel Onyebuchi of God with us Engineering and construction Ltd asked me to deposit the sum of five hundred thousand naira for a business but I told him that I had no money but that I could talk to someone for a loan. I was able to get two hundred thousand naira which was transferred to his account via ATM. He promised to send the money back after one week but that was the beginning of my ordeal with him.

After the first week, he said he needed more money for the transaction and that I should try and raise more money but I told him that I was indebted already and he has to send the money back to the owner as they have been on my neck.

Weeks passed and then months but nothing was done as regards sending the money back. After five months of telling different stories like, he's waiting for a cheque to clear so the money can be sent back. All these stories went on till we realized he was playing over my intelligence.

Now, he has switched off his mobile number with which I normally reach him. What can I do to bring this customer of yours to book? I need your assistance and advice. Below are details of the account.:

ACCOUNT NAME: GOD WITH US ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION NIG LTD ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0004055177 SORT CODE: 221210637 ACCOUNT OFFICER : MR MUKAILA AYUBA

Please, be informed that I went to port harcourt to get a police report so that action can be taken but I couldn't because I was told that the courts in Rivers state are not function. The Police has since advised me to make an official complaint to the bank and the reason for this mail. The Police has also made efforts to arrest this man but he's at large.

I seek your assistance in this matter.

Please respond.

Regards,

Re: Buchmore Oil And Gas- A Criminal And A Scam

Sorry to read that you lost money to a scammer running a scam but happy that you found this site to post your story.

Anyone that says they can help you get your money back is the EXACT same scammer, trying to steal more of your money.

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.

Since that scammer intended to steal your money, he did not give you his real life information. All you have is one of his fake names, one of his free email addresses, one of his fake stories and one of his paid-for-in-cash cell phone numbers. None of that information is going to help your local law enforcement agency track down that anonymous scammer sitting in a cyber cafe half way around the world from you.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Re: Buchmore Oil And Gas- A Criminal And A Scam

Thanks for your concern. Lessons learned.