+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 107

Thread: Evolution Scam

  1. #1
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Evolution Scam

    My newest adiction: Sci Fi Shorts.

    This short film e plains perfectly how Ohein , Tommy and Gazza think life sprang up by itself


    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=84Ln-5E29Vk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: Evolution Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Per your link the description says;
    An awesomely creepy animated short film by the talented Filmmaker, and Visual artist Floris Kaayk! A futuristic vision of a world after a catastrophic disaster. In this dark parable mutated limbs are looking for cooperation, but due to miscommunication this mission is doomed to fail.
    Your vid doesn't appear to have anything to do with evolution.

    Here's a NOVA PBS documentary that may help you out in this field.



    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    My newest adiction: Sci Fi Shorts.

    This short film e plains perfectly how Ohein , Tommy and Gazza think life sprang up by itself
    Oh, and evolution doesn't have anything to say about the origins of life.
    That's another field known as Abiogenesis (Wiki)
    Last edited by nomaxim; 05-03-2015 at 05:03 PM. Reason: added info
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  3. #3
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Evolution Scam

    There's another sci fi short called abiogenesis. It's worth watching too.

    MOST of these films are better than what's traditionally available. THIS is what happens when the government stays out of things. The creativity of the I dividual prospers.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Evolution Scam

    I really would like to thank conserv4ever for posting that video...it really opened my eyes...:sun_smiley:

    I now subscribe to that channel. Pretty cool! I just LOVE CGI shit like that.

    I'm not sure what that vid has to do with the subject of evolution?! But hey, conserv's a delusional christian zealot, I'm sure he sees evidence for his gaaawd in the most mundane of places.

    Here's another one from the same CGI site. I think it has more to do with 'evolution' than the vid posted in the tread-starter...



    Hey conserv...if you really want to learn something about evolution, so you can stop making a complete ass of yourself with videos like that, check this out!



    Here's one more!



    Again, thanks for bringing that CGI site to my attention, conserv.

    I just love shit like that!:rasta:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  5. #5
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Evolution Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Per your link the description says;Your vid doesn't appear to have anything to do with evolution.

    Here's a NOVA PBS documentary that may help you out in this field.




    Oh, and evolution doesn't have anything to say about the origins of life.
    That's another field known as Abiogenesis (Wiki)
    Forgot to mention just how much I appreciate your condescending attitude. Seem to be a liberal affliction.

    Yeah I was wrong. Ohein doesn't believe these creatures built THEMSELVES into modern Man. He believes we ultimately sprang out of NOTHINGNESS. He believes in magic.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,550

    Re: Evolution Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    My newest adiction: Sci Fi Shorts.

    This short film e plains perfectly how Ohein , Tommy and Gazza think life sprang up by itself

    The video seems more like a re-telling of the Tower of Babel story... sort of. In no way is it remotely related to Evolution (not even if you squint). It just isn't there.


    .

  7. #7
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Evolution Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post


    Again, thanks for bringing that CGI site to my attention, conserv.

    I just love shit like that!:rasta:
    You're welcome. Go to YouTube and search Tears of Steel. They did that film 100% in Blender!

    I posted it mostly to share my passion. Getting in a dig at you guys was just an added bonus!

    I gotta start learning Blender. I downloaded Daz 3d to play with but right now I don't have a Windows machine powerful enough (I'm using Linux Mint).

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    323

    Re: Evolution Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    My newest adiction: Sci Fi Shorts.

    This short film e plains perfectly how Ohein , Tommy and Gazza think life sprang up by itself


    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=84Ln-5E29Vk
    I have no idea how life formed on this planet and I have never offered up a theory.

    I have seen evidence of the evolution of living things but I have never seen evidence of what may have created it in the first place but if I must spend an eternity in Hell for not believing it was created by a God, then so be it.

    .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Evolution Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    I really would like to thank conserv4ever for posting that video...it really opened my eyes...:sun_smiley:

    I now subscribe to that channel. Pretty cool! I just LOVE CGI shit like that.

    I'm not sure what that vid has to do with the subject of evolution?! But hey, conserv's a delusional christian zealot, I'm sure he sees evidence for his gaaawd in the most mundane of places.

    Here's another one from the same CGI site. I think it has more to do with 'evolution' than the vid posted in the tread-starter...

    That one was great.. Conserve will hate all over it. It has interracial images.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Evolution Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    You're welcome. Go to YouTube and search Tears of Steel. They did that film 100% in Blender!

    I posted it mostly to share my passion. Getting in a dig at you guys was just an added bonus!

    I gotta start learning Blender. I downloaded Daz 3d to play with but right now I don't have a Windows machine powerful enough (I'm using Linux Mint).
    Blender rocks. I worked with 3d studio max back in the stone age of animation.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Evolution Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    You're welcome. Go to YouTube and search Tears of Steel. They did that film 100% in Blender!

    That was really cool, thanks.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Evolution Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    That was really cool, thanks.
    Sorry, I know it's off topic, just thought I'd share it cause it's cool too!

    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,789

    Re: Evolution Scam

    Ohein:

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: Evolution Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Ohein:

    Nice thread crap.

    For one, it has nothing to do with evolution. Second, it has nothing to do with the discussion currently taking place in the thread.

    Here's a take on evolution for you.



    Sorry, almost 3 hours long.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 05-15-2015 at 04:49 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Evolution Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Ohein:

    Idiot...if I were free of religion, why would I be concerned about the nonsense???

    I'm reminded of the influence of religion every where I go!

    Did u think that one up, jhokey?

    It looks like an idiots idea.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,789

    Re: Evolution Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Idiot...if I were free of religion, why would I be concerned about the nonsense???

    I'm reminded of the influence of religion every where I go!
    So why don't you stay off this forum?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Similar Threads

  1. Commission Blueprint Evolution - A Scam?
    By averagejoe29 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 05:19 AM
  2. De-Evolution of Scam.com political forum
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 04:23 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 03:17 PM
  4. Re Evolution and Oz.
    By enlightenment in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 01:19 AM
  5. Evolution
    By SubJunk in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 179
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 09:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •