+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Evolution Scam

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Evolution Scam

My newest adiction: Sci Fi Shorts.

This short film e plains perfectly how Ohein , Tommy and Gazza think life sprang up by itself

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=84Ln-5E29Vk

Re: Evolution Scam

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Per your link the description says;
    An awesomely creepy animated short film by the talented Filmmaker, and Visual artist Floris Kaayk! A futuristic vision of a world after a catastrophic disaster. In this dark parable mutated limbs are looking for cooperation, but due to miscommunication this mission is doomed to fail.
    Your vid doesn't appear to have anything to do with evolution.

Here's a NOVA PBS documentary that may help you out in this field.

This short film e plains perfectly how Ohein , Tommy and Gazza think life sprang up by itself
    Oh, and evolution doesn't have anything to say about the origins of life.
    That's another field known as Abiogenesis (Wiki)
    Last edited by nomaxim; 05-03-2015 at 05:03 PM. Reason: added info
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

There's another sci fi short called abiogenesis. It's worth watching too.

MOST of these films are better than what's traditionally available. THIS is what happens when the government stays out of things. The creativity of the I dividual prospers.

I really would like to thank conserv4ever for posting that video...it really opened my eyes...:sun_smiley:

I now subscribe to that channel. Pretty cool! I just LOVE CGI shit like that.

I'm not sure what that vid has to do with the subject of evolution?! But hey, conserv's a delusional christian zealot, I'm sure he sees evidence for his gaaawd in the most mundane of places.

Here's another one from the same CGI site. I think it has more to do with 'evolution' than the vid posted in the tread-starter...

Hey conserv...if you really want to learn something about evolution, so you can stop making a complete ass of yourself with videos like that, check this out!

Here's one more!

Again, thanks for bringing that CGI site to my attention, conserv.

I just love shit like that!:rasta:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Per your link the description says;Your vid doesn't appear to have anything to do with evolution.

Here's a NOVA PBS documentary that may help you out in this field.

Oh, and evolution doesn't have anything to say about the origins of life.
    That's another field known as Abiogenesis (Wiki)
    Forgot to mention just how much I appreciate your condescending attitude. Seem to be a liberal affliction.

Yeah I was wrong. Ohein doesn't believe these creatures built THEMSELVES into modern Man. He believes we ultimately sprang out of NOTHINGNESS. He believes in magic.

The video seems more like a re-telling of the Tower of Babel story... sort of. In no way is it remotely related to Evolution (not even if you squint). It just isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post

Again, thanks for bringing that CGI site to my attention, conserv.

I just love shit like that!:rasta:
    You're welcome. Go to YouTube and search Tears of Steel. They did that film 100% in Blender!

I posted it mostly to share my passion. Getting in a dig at you guys was just an added bonus!

I gotta start learning Blender. I downloaded Daz 3d to play with but right now I don't have a Windows machine powerful enough (I'm using Linux Mint).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=84Ln-5E29Vk
    I have no idea how life formed on this planet and I have never offered up a theory.

I have seen evidence of the evolution of living things but I have never seen evidence of what may have created it in the first place but if I must spend an eternity in Hell for not believing it was created by a God, then so be it.

I really would like to thank conserv4ever for posting that video...it really opened my eyes...:sun_smiley:

I now subscribe to that channel. Pretty cool! I just LOVE CGI shit like that.

I'm not sure what that vid has to do with the subject of evolution?! But hey, conserv's a delusional christian zealot, I'm sure he sees evidence for his gaaawd in the most mundane of places.

Here's another one from the same CGI site. I think it has more to do with 'evolution' than the vid posted in the tread-starter...

That one was great.. Conserve will hate all over it. It has interracial images.

You're welcome. Go to YouTube and search Tears of Steel. They did that film 100% in Blender!

I posted it mostly to share my passion. Getting in a dig at you guys was just an added bonus!

I gotta start learning Blender. I downloaded Daz 3d to play with but right now I don't have a Windows machine powerful enough (I'm using Linux Mint).
    Blender rocks. I worked with 3d studio max back in the stone age of animation.

That was really cool, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    That was really cool, thanks.
    Sorry, I know it's off topic, just thought I'd share it cause it's cool too!

As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Ohein:

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Ohein:

Nice thread crap.

For one, it has nothing to do with evolution. Second, it has nothing to do with the discussion currently taking place in the thread.

Here's a take on evolution for you.

Sorry, almost 3 hours long.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 05-15-2015 at 04:49 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Ohein:

Idiot...if I were free of religion, why would I be concerned about the nonsense???

I'm reminded of the influence of religion every where I go!

Did u think that one up, jhokey?

It looks like an idiots idea.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Idiot...if I were free of religion, why would I be concerned about the nonsense???

I'm reminded of the influence of religion every where I go!
    So why don't you stay off this forum?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.