+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Evolution Scam

Re: Evolution Scam

Posted by ohein56
    I really would like to thank conserv4ever for posting that video...it really opened my eyes...

I now subscribe to that channel. Pretty cool! I just LOVE CGI shit like that.

I'm not sure what that vid has to do with......evolution?! But hey, conserv's a delusional christian zealot, I'm sure he sees evidence for his gaaawd in the most mundane of places.
    1st of all - its nice to see you respect God by not abusing His name + since you're talking bout God it's ok to type God's name like this
    2nd - why are we Christians delusional jus coz we see evidence for God's creating power everywhere ?
    3rd - that vid is about micro-evolution or adapting for survival to the enviroment
    + 4th - macro-evolution iz just a *theory* + has never proven to be fact - it's The devils Biggest Scam Of All Time + imposible to change from 1 KIND to another - it cannot explain the orderliness and complexity of DNA = hey LOOK under a microscope at the inteligent design of growth + self protection !

+ Gazza back on 07/11/2013 said "Evolution explains everything!"
    Oh REELLY ? how vague can y'all be ? yea micro can explain lots of things bu macro has NEVER proven itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIOIlCQDNgg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWMg2rdDplg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bgVaf9u4Cs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FehqAQDyX-k - those are real short
    + this 1 is long https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf32...76A4F6658189D3

Minnow, I watched most of your videos, well, as much as I could stomach at least. What a bunch of apologist mumbo jumbo...nothing but opinions about why evolution is false, yet not one shred of scientific fact pointing towards a heavenly 'creator'.

Why is that?

Answer, because there isn't any...

I'll return tomorrow with some links that will show you the folly of your faulty logic.

I sincerely hope you have the courage to watch...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

So minnow, (is your name an indication of the size of your brain?), here's some videos for your viewing pleasure. I hope you can hang.

Click Here!

More here!

And yet more!

One last one!

Hope you enjoy the lessons. AronRa ROCKS!

Just for fun!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Posted by ohein56 at 1-07-2016, 03:31AM
    - I watched most of your videos, well, as much as I could stomach at least. What a bunch of apologist mumbo jumbo...nothing but opinions about why evolution is false, yet not one shred of scientific fact pointing towards a heavenly 'creator'.

Why is that? - because there isn't any...
    "Wrong Answer McFlyyyyyy" dream on brite boy - oh how you WISH coz you want to do anythang u wanna w/o being guilty to God + Ive got sad news for you wishful dreaming duzn't cut - make or get it !

So minnow, (is your name an indication of the size of your brain?), here's some videos for your viewing pleasure. I hope you can hang.
    nope - thats the size of my tail (buns) coz Im NOT a big asshole - like you show yourself to be - ok that's the worst name i'll call anyone coz Im a changed fishy
    yea Ive got a few days to hang around here - hey is AronRa ROCKS your channel + is that pic of you ?
    found these when Id searched for - scientific fact pointing towards a heavenly creator

Proof of God Prophecies Jesus Fulfilled
    Latest Scientific Evidence
    Undisputable Proof of God
    Scientific Evidence For God
    Incredible Design
    heavenly creation
    rational evidence for the existence of God

Just a little FYI for those that wish to continue this 'older than dirt' topic.

The Definition of Scientific Theory

http://www.livescience.com/21491-wha...of-theory.html

Enjoy...

so i'm looking at some the videos ohein posted and am interested in this silverman fella gonna take awhile.......i did watch his debate with d'sousa i guess you could call it a draw if you had no pre-determined side to start from.......good luck with that!? yb: :spin2: :elvis::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I. A FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION. What is the origin of things? Perhaps the sublimest question mortal man can ask. A profoundly religious question, going down to the very roots of Truth, and Science, and Theology, and Character, and Worship.

II. THE PRECISE PROBLEM. It is not touching the shaping of matter already existing; it is touching the origin of matter itself.

III. IMMENSITY OF THE PROBLEM. The universe, practically speaking, is infinite.

IV. THE PROBLEM ITSELF. Here are sixty or seventy elements which, so far as we know at present, make up the existing universe. And the point to be exactly observed is this: not one solitary atom of these elements which make up the universe can man make. All that man can do is to operate on these elements, compounding them in various proportions, using the compounds in various ways, shaping them, building with them, and so on. In short, man must have something on which, as well as with which, to operate. Here, then, is the mighty question: "How account for this tremendous fact? Whence came this inconceivable amount of material?"

1. The question is legitimate. We cannot help asking it. Every effect must have a cause. Here is a stupendously measureless effect: what caused it? Not one man, not all mankind together, with the most perfect machinery conceivable, can make one solitary atom of matter. Where, then, did all this measureless, unutterable, inconceivable quantity of matter composing this material universe come from? Suppose you say it came from a few cells or germs, or perhaps one. That does not answer the question. The axiom, "Every effect must have a cause," implies another axiom: "Effects are proportional to their causes" — that is to say, causes are measured by their effects. If the whole material universe came from a few germs and from nothing else, then the weight of these germs must be equal to the weight of the universe. You cannot get out of a thing more than is in it.

2. Only two answers are possible.

(1) The answer of logic. The first is this: Matter never had any origin at all; it has always existed. It is the one and only conclusion at which the logician, trusting solely to the logical processes and denying miracles, can possibly arrive.

(2) The answer of Scripture. The other answer is the first verse of the Book of God: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Ah, here comes out the infinite difference between man and God: Man is only a builder, constructing with materials; God is a Creator, constructing without materials. God creates atoms; man fashions molecules.

3. Grandeur of the answer. Thus this word "create" is the divinest word in language, human or angelic. It is the august separatrix between the creature and the Creator, between the finite and the Infinite. Well, then, may our text stand forth as the opening sentence of God's communication to man. For all theology is wrapped up in this one simple, majestic word — Created. It gives us an unbeginning, almighty, personal, self-conscious, voluntary God.

4. Final cause of creation. Why did God create the material universe? Let us not be wise above what is written. And yet I cannot help thinking that there is a reason for the creation in the very constitution of our spiritual nature. We need the excitation of sensible objects. We need a material arena for self-discipline. As a matter of fact, we receive our moral training for eternity in the school of matter. It is the material world around us, coming into contact with our moral personalities through the senses of touching and seeing, and hearing and tasting, which tests our moral character. And so it comes to pass that the way in which we are impressed by every object we consciously see or touch probes us, and will testify for us or against us on the great day. But while this is one of the proximate causes of the creation, the final cause is the glory of God. It is the majestic mirror from which we see His invisible things, even His eternal power and Godhead (Romans 1:20).
    Peace and Love, Peace and Love

thanks for the film

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    I. A FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION. What is the origin of things? Perhaps the sublimest question mortal man can ask. A profoundly religious question, going down to the very roots of Truth, and Science, and Theology, and Character, and Worship.

II. THE PRECISE PROBLEM. It is not touching the shaping of matter already existing; it is touching the origin of matter itself.

III. IMMENSITY OF THE PROBLEM. The universe, practically speaking, is infinite.

IV. THE PROBLEM ITSELF. Here are sixty or seventy elements which, so far as we know at present, make up the existing universe. And the point to be exactly observed is this: not one solitary atom of these elements which make up the universe can man make. All that man can do is to operate on these elements, compounding them in various proportions, using the compounds in various ways, shaping them, building with them, and so on. In short, man must have something on which, as well as with which, to operate. Here, then, is the mighty question: "How account for this tremendous fact? Whence came this inconceivable amount of material?"

1. The question is legitimate. We cannot help asking it. Every effect must have a cause. Here is a stupendously measureless effect: what caused it? Not one man, not all mankind together, with the most perfect machinery conceivable, can make one solitary atom of matter. Where, then, did all this measureless, unutterable, inconceivable quantity of matter composing this material universe come from? Suppose you say it came from a few cells or germs, or perhaps one. That does not answer the question. The axiom, "Every effect must have a cause," implies another axiom: "Effects are proportional to their causes" — that is to say, causes are measured by their effects. If the whole material universe came from a few germs and from nothing else, then the weight of these germs must be equal to the weight of the universe. You cannot get out of a thing more than is in it.

2. Only two answers are possible.

(1) The answer of logic. The first is this: Matter never had any origin at all; it has always existed. It is the one and only conclusion at which the logician, trusting solely to the logical processes and denying miracles, can possibly arrive.

(2) The answer of Scripture. The other answer is the first verse of the Book of God: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Ah, here comes out the infinite difference between man and God: Man is only a builder, constructing with materials; God is a Creator, constructing without materials. God creates atoms; man fashions molecules.

3. Grandeur of the answer. Thus this word "create" is the divinest word in language, human or angelic. It is the august separatrix between the creature and the Creator, between the finite and the Infinite. Well, then, may our text stand forth as the opening sentence of God's communication to man. For all theology is wrapped up in this one simple, majestic word — Created. It gives us an unbeginning, almighty, personal, self-conscious, voluntary God.

4. Final cause of creation. Why did God create the material universe? Let us not be wise above what is written. And yet I cannot help thinking that there is a reason for the creation in the very constitution of our spiritual nature. We need the excitation of sensible objects. We need a material arena for self-discipline. As a matter of fact, we receive our moral training for eternity in the school of matter. It is the material world around us, coming into contact with our moral personalities through the senses of touching and seeing, and hearing and tasting, which tests our moral character. And so it comes to pass that the way in which we are impressed by every object we consciously see or touch probes us, and will testify for us or against us on the great day. But while this is one of the proximate causes of the creation, the final cause is the glory of God. It is the majestic mirror from which we see His invisible things, even His eternal power and Godhead (Romans 1:20).
    Religion and faith...pretending to know what you don't know.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Argument from Ignorance
     photo argumentfromignorence.1_zps5fccpej8.png
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Religion and faith...pretending to know what you don't know.
    this is a great point in itself about human nature we might call it!? the human creature has the burden of knowing SOMETHING!? from the minute we are born we face the challenge of avoiding death.........because LIFE as we experience it in the body is full of opportunities to DIE!? so this knowledge we either acquire thru training or KNOW INTUITIVELY is meant to PRESERVE our life or living!? this brings up the question, can EVERYTHING about living be INTUITIVELY KNOWN?! and maybe WHAT is the source of this INTUITION!? and is there a difference between intuition and what is called instinct!? and we also should compare these 2 with what is known as CONSCIENCE!? so where does this idea of FAITH fit in!? my experiences show me faith is in the realm of intuition. instinct is in the realm of the bodily auto function mechanism. and conscience is the mental connection with gods will for man!? right intuition instincts and conscience all align in faith as described by religion. religion like any other DISCIPLINE is but a requirement for the progression of improved living!? death/destruction/violence/wrong intuition/overriding of instinct and conscience are ALL signs of the work of what is known as EVIL!? what does this have to do with the idea of pretending!? what does pretending mean!? does pretending WORK!? when does pretending work and when does it NOT work!? what is the meaning of work?! what is happy work vs drudgery!? what is pretending to be happy!? what is the knowledge of happiness!? what is the relationship of HAPPENS and happiness!? how many kinds of happiness are there!? is all pretending related to happiness!? or is pretending rather aimed at SATISFACTION!? the satisfaction of mere desires and attractions or the deeper satisfaction of CERTAINTY in all matters of matter as sensed by the bodily senses!? can we say absolute happiness is the absence of evil!? so then if evil is still present and accounted for, no REAL LASTING happiness is POSSIBLE!? only by PRETENDING!?(evil is absent) is science just a method to fend off the effects of evil!? by studying and applying/manipulating what are called the natural an unchanging laws of matter!? is the goal of science the complete control of all manifestations of matter!? and ultimately LIFE ITSELF!? can science eliminate EVIL!? simply by PRETENDING and eventually PROVING it does NOT EXIST!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you