+ Reply to Thread

The best message board

I think scam.com is the best message board. Even though it needs a design change I like it just fine. It is easy to navigate and fun to post. If I see anything on the news, its always here and I can post my opinion on it. I love it. I was always an avid reader and I decided to sign up and contribute. Thanks Scam.

Re: The best message board

some of post have way to many redundant replies and stupid replies. Few make sense but not many and replies that make no sense and stupid. People talking for ever on here and same stupid posts.

Get some common sense and most people don't even reply to most people post on here. Sad
    Last edited by Mike75065; 05-01-2015 at 12:35 AM.
    Visit my blog to receive helpful information, tips and techniques, and quality products!

Enjoy and learn and have fun: http://yoursuccessunlimited.net/our-products/

if people had common sense we would not even need this site. People are either nstupid or desperate. There tons of reviews on these business oportunities on google and other stuff.

Internet has become lot of scams on there and and scammers looking for quick buck off easy prey. Sad
    Visit my blog to receive helpful information, tips and techniques, and quality products!

Enjoy and learn and have fun: http://yoursuccessunlimited.net/our-products/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike75065 View Post
    some of post have way to many redundant replies and stupid replies. Few make sense but not many and replies that make no sense and stupid. People talking for ever on here and same stupid posts.

Get some common sense and most people don't even reply to most people post on here. Sad
    Are you talking to me????
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by Ask View Post
    I think scam.com is the best message board. Even though it needs a design change I like it just fine. It is easy to navigate and fun to post. If I see anything on the news, its always here and I can post my opinion on it. I love it. I was always an avid reader and I decided to sign up and contribute. Thanks Scam.
    Well, mate. I've been here for over 11 years and I have never witnessed a post filled with so much bullshit as yours.

You've made 2 posts, in total, and yet you love the fact that you can see something on the news and then come here to post your opinion.

You are a fukwit.