+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 40

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,469

    Wealth Generators Scam ?

    I just want the post visible somewhere where the people replying are not all biased FOR OR AGAINST this type of thing. Making blanket statements without applying critical thinking does not do anyone any good.

    My friend, who claims she "hates MLMs," is convinced this is a great company and a legitimate way for me/others to make a significant amount of income. I am familiar with how a typical MLM is nothing more than a legal pyramid scheme, so my first instinct is to assume this is no different. Honestly though, the numbers and explanation of their compensation plan goes a little over my head in the most thorough video she sent me.

    By the way, the company does seem to at least offer a actual product which is some sort of monthly stock trading advice. Their website claims a guarantee that if you lose money overall in the first 6-month period, that they will reimburse 3x the amount of the total membership fees. However, it says that guarantee only applies if you make every single one of the monthly trades they recommend over that entire period. If that's as good as it sounds, I don't know.

    I'm just asking that if anyone has some time to kill and wants to watch this 15 min video, and explain how THIS COMPANY SPECIFICALLY is or is not any different from any other MLM company. Explain if based on the comp plan, and your own research of the company's website, why it does or does not present any feasible opportunity for one to make any significant amount of residual income. Any point-by-point feedback you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I'm not an idiot or trying to be lazy. I've looked into it some myself. As I said, my strong inclination is to assume the typical BS. However, unraveling and breaking everything down into easy-to-understand terms is a little beyond me. Could use a little help from the hive mind! Thank you!
    VIDEO EXPLAINING COMPENSATION PLAN: https://youtu.be/KO6GYTFk7fk
    OFFICIAL COMPANY WEBSITE: http://wealthgenerators.com/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Harlem Represents!
    Posts
    235

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    There's alot of bad scam reports on Wealth Generators. They don't seem to have alot of positive press.

    Please help our church -
    Your donations no matter how small are appreciated :)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    This is definitely a scam. I got into the whole "scam busting" thing for fun about a year ago, after getting repeated unsolicited spam emails from Wake Up Now. I made it my personal mission to get the word out that it WUN was a scam and a pyramid scheme. Many of the idiots and shills from WUN are now part of Wealth Generators.

    It is definitely a scam, and the "secret" info that they are selling relates to binary trading, which is extremely risky, even for professionals stock traders and investors. It is literally impossible to make $$ in the stock market this way. You are literally throwing your money away if you attempt to engage in this type of trading...

    Also, look at all of the classic signs of an MLM/pyramid scheme:

    Focus on recruiting and signing up
    more money made by sign ups than by selling or using product, etc.
    convoluted explanations about how it works and how you are compensated
    questionable persons involved
    outrageous claims of residual income and financial independence, intended to reel in the dreamers, the lazy, and the ignorant... BE VERY CAREFUL!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    Quote Originally Posted by m smith View Post
    This is definitely a scam. I got into the whole "scam busting" thing for fun about a year ago, after getting repeated unsolicited spam emails from Wake Up Now. I made it my personal mission to get the word out that it WUN was a scam and a pyramid scheme. Many of the idiots and shills from WUN are now part of Wealth Generators.

    It is definitely a scam, and the "secret" info that they are selling relates to binary trading, which is extremely risky, even for professionals stock traders and investors. It is literally impossible to make $$ in the stock market this way. You are literally throwing your money away if you attempt to engage in this type of trading...

    Also, look at all of the classic signs of an MLM/pyramid scheme:

    Focus on recruiting and signing up
    more money made by sign ups than by selling or using product, etc.
    convoluted explanations about how it works and how you are compensated
    questionable persons involved
    outrageous claims of residual income and financial independence, intended to reel in the dreamers, the lazy, and the ignorant... BE VERY CAREFUL!!!
    Welcome aboard.

    I do the same thing, when I hear people are interested in an MLM I give them a list of questions they should get answered before joining and encourage them to just skip the sales pitch altogether.

    I have stopped some people from joining MLMs and that is a success. This is is the way we stop these thing, get the information out there to counter the MLM propaganda.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,904

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dank111 View Post
    Welcome aboard.

    I do the same thing, when I hear people are interested in an MLM I give them a list of questions they should get answered before joining and encourage them to just skip the sales pitch altogether.

    I have stopped some people from joining MLMs and that is a success. This is is the way we stop these thing, get the information out there to counter the MLM propaganda.
    I thank you for doing us MLMrs a big favour by stopping the type of person who would take your advice about MLM, you who doesn't even have 5 minutes experience in the business.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    I thank you for doing us MLMrs a big favour by stopping the type of person who would take your advice about MLM, you who doesn't even have 5 minutes experience in the business.
    I also do not have 5 minutes experience sitting in lava, but I know a bad choice when I see one.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,904

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dank111 View Post
    I also do not have 5 minutes experience sitting in lava, but I know a bad choice when I see one.
    We all know what sitting in lava would do; very few people, including you, understand MLM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    We all know what sitting in lava would do; very few people, including you, understand MLM.
    I understand enough just by looking at the numbers. Get a good career job, you are much better off that way.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,904

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dank111 View Post
    I understand enough just by looking at the numbers. Get a good career job, you are much better off that way.
    You understand absolutely nothing, you've proved that in the last few hours of posting.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    You understand absolutely nothing, you've proved that in the last few hours of posting.
    I understand enough to know the vast majority of people who join any MLM will earn little or lose money. Those are facts put out by the MLM companies themselves.

    That is all the knowledge I need to steer people away from them.

    What we need is more people to take a stand against this. Post on Facebook the IDS from Amway or other MLMs when you see a post about a meeting or a party. Give people the list of questions to get answered in writing. Spread the knowledge of the MLM failure rate.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,904

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dank111 View Post
    I understand enough to know the vast majority of people who join any MLM will earn little or lose money. Those are facts put out by the MLM companies themselves.

    That is all the knowledge I need to steer people away from them.

    What we need is more people to take a stand against this. Post on Facebook the IDS from Amway or other MLMs when you see a post about a meeting or a party. Give people the list of questions to get answered in writing. Spread the knowledge of the MLM failure rate.
    You are a troll or dumb. Just haven't worked it out yet. Could be both of course.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    You are a troll or dumb. Just haven't worked it out yet. Could be both of course.
    I do not resort to personal attacks so let us just say I am smarter than those who join an MLM.

    Again I am quite willing to put my last years earnings up against yours on a neutral site. We do not even have to see each others earnings, an arbitrator will do it for us. And I will pay.

    You make so much from your MLM you should be able to crush my paltry earnings.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,904

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dank111 View Post
    I do not resort to personal attacks so let us just say I am smarter than those who join an MLM.

    Again I am quite willing to put my last years earnings up against yours on a neutral site. We do not even have to see each others earnings, an arbitrator will do it for us. And I will pay.

    You make so much from your MLM you should be able to crush my paltry earnings.
    You certainly aren't smarter than me in MLM as I earn far more than you do.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    You certainly aren't smarter than me in MLM as I earn far more than you do.
    Prove it, if not it is just a false claim made by you.

    I am willing to prove it. Why are you not?

    Is it s because what you say is not true? You plan on one day earning that much but have not made it there yet.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,904

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dank111 View Post
    Prove it, if not it is just a false claim made by you.

    I am willing to prove it. Why are you not?

    Is it s because what you say is not true? You plan on one day earning that much but have not made it there yet.
    I know for a fact I earn much more than you do in MLM because you've already told us you earn nothing.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: Wealth Generators Scam ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    I know for a fact I earn much more than you do in MLM because you've already told us you earn nothing.
    How about this than, let us take our tax returns from last year and see who made more.

    I will wager it would be me. I doubt you profited over $10,000 in MLM last year.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2016, 04:09 AM
  2. Wealth Generators Scam ?
    By SCAMS in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2015, 08:53 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 07:47 AM
  4. Sales Lead Generators posing as Wholesale Directories
    By anasbhai in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 09:33 PM
  5. wealth through generosity scam
    By stopscammers in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 09:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •