+ Reply to Thread

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Pasty White Atheidiot Kid vs MudHamMud Worshiper

I found someone I dislike more than the Moon god worshipers

Re: Pasty White Atheidiot Kid vs MudHamMud Worshiper

Ok... you posted a video presenting a proselytizing Muslim attempting to debate an atheist and stating that you don't like Muslims or atheists.

Your point is what? We already know your position.

is it just me or does that muslim sound/reason like ray comfort!? (christian proselytizer) : :crazy1: :spin2: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I do come up with good tiles, don't I lexx?! Sometimes I even surprise myself!
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    I found someone I dislike more than the Moon god worshipers

Your sig is great, it proves to me that you and Joe can't handle logic and reason in any debate be it politics or the fantasy world.

Your point is what? We already know your position.
    The video reinforces my position. That should be obvious.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

apparently carl the claimed christian has MANY DISLIKES when it comes to people who dont measure up to his STANDARDS!? just to be clear, is he singling out "pasty whites" as a cult of some kind!? or is he saying athiests dont like the sunshine!? good christians all have nice tans and make sure they keep them up by taking appropriate vacations to sunny locations during the winter!? or visiting tan salons is allowed under his religion, after all they dont wanna seem TOO unforgiving and draw public criticism!? :judges: :rotz: : :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I doubt old carl has any tan up there in Ann Arbor. More like a pasty white beer belly? (like mine)

this does bring up the point of what can be called a natural dislike for someone based on looks or characteristics!? i would say i have been taught to take certain behaviors as inexcusable which is something i am trying to understand rather than run away from you might say!? i watch reality shows where personal conflicts pop up all the time even between siblings!? it almost seems as if we have entered an age of conflict based on characteristics!? an age of judging others by certain standards of conduct or ability!? a loss of tolerance!? is the NEW politics to blame!? what is the new politics where nothing is off limits and character assassination is very much in vogue!? too many cop shows where the crazed perp was such a NORMAL GUY!? does it all mean we are searching for saints to lead us!? or have we lost what is referred to a common sense!? jerking the masses for fun and profit/power has become the common practice!? i mean tolerance is associated with forgiveness but if we lose the feeling of mutual forgiveness tolerance starts to WEAR us down!? is the media with all its tragedies of life paraded for sensationalism to make a buck at fault!? in another thread it was asked if you have helped anyone on the roadside and it struck me only if we feel AKIN to that person!? i dont KNOW that person but he LOOKS like a moon god worshiper so i'll ignore him/her!? of course i guess it could be taken as a confession of sorts and not deserving of knee jerk criticism!? :freak3: : :

I doubt old carl has any tan up there in Ann Arbor. More like a pasty white beer belly? (like mine)
    Nope. No beer belly. I eat healthy and mostly vegetarian. 6' 175lbs, and pretty dark for my British roots.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Nope. No beer belly. I eat healthy and mostly vegetarian. 6' 175lbs, and pretty dark for my British roots.

I am impressed. I am 6'2 and weighed 190 (34" waist) for as long as I can remember until I got married. My wife is not only smoking hot she is an amazing cook and I have gained 20 in the last 4 years.

PS to admin. Good job getting quotes back and its about fricking time