+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 65

  1. #1
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Things GOOD Muslims Do

    Torture squads would apply red-hot irons, tear off flesh with hot pincers, then pour boiled butter into the wounds. The soles of the feet would be beaten, slashed, and laced with salt. Dr. Mehmed Reshid tortured Armenians by nailing horseshoes to their feet and marching them through the streets. He also crucified them on makeshift crosses.

    The Muslims hacked Armenians to pieces and dashed infants on the rocks before their mothers. They burned bodies not for sanitary reasons but in search of gold coins they believed the Armenians had swallowed. The Muslims also tore apart the victims’ feces in the search for gold. U.S. consul Leslie Davis, a former attorney and journalist, documented the Islamic zeal.

    “We could all hear them piously calling upon Allah to bless them in their efforts to kill the hated Christians,” Davis wrote. “Night after night this same chant went up to heaven and day after day these Turks carried on their bloody work.” Around Lake Goeljik, Davis wrote, “thousands and thousands of Armenians, mostly innocent and helpless women and children, were butchered on its shores and barbarously mutilated.”

    http://www.theblaze.com/contribution...100-years-ago/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Things GOOD Muslims Do

    Yep, religious zealots are maroons.

    Look at what was done to 'unbelieving heathens' by Christians throughout the inquisition. Don't forget that torture and death!! It was relentless...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  3. #3

    Re: Things GOOD Muslims Do

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Yep, religious zealots are maroons.

    Look at what was done to 'unbelieving heathens' by Christians throughout the inquisition. Don't forget that torture and death!! It was relentless...
    Haven't seen any major religion where some segment of their following hasn't committed some kind of atrocity in the name of that religion. But so have atheists in the name of their political philosophy. Pol Pot's followers killed millions in Cambodia (Khmer Rouge). It seems to be human nature that when we humans form up collectively you either conform or die.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Things GOOD Muslims Do

    Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    Haven't seen any major religion where some segment of their following hasn't committed some kind of atrocity in the name of that religion. But so have atheists in the name of their political philosophy. Pol Pot's followers killed millions in Cambodia (Khmer Rouge). It seems to be human nature that when we humans form up collectively you either conform or die.
    Bullshit!

    Was the political philosophy driving their agenda really "atheism"...?

    Really?! How so...?

    Links please...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  5. #5

    Re: Things GOOD Muslims Do

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Bullshit!

    Was the political philosophy driving their agenda really "atheism"...?

    Really?! How so...?

    Links please...
    Who said atheism was their political philosophy ? Communism was their political philosophy with atheism as a principle. Religious groups were persecuted because they spoke out about the repressiveness of the regime. My point is that people, when put in a position of collective power be it religion OR politics will have the danger of doing horrible things in the name of that religious or political belief. You can be religious or atheist.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,232

    Re: Things GOOD Muslims Do

    Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    Who said atheism was their political philosophy ? Communism was their political philosophy with atheism as a principle. Religious groups were persecuted because they spoke out about the repressiveness of the regime. My point is that people, when put in a position of collective power be it religion OR politics will have the danger of doing horrible things in the name of that religious or political belief. You can be religious or atheist.
    Fanatics are capable of committing horrible things in the name of their belief.

    Religious fanatics is just one kind.
    Organized religion breeds fanatic behaviour that results in the atrocities described above.

    It has happened before, it happens now and it will happen again.
    Today, it's Muslims. Tomorrow it may well be conserv's "religion". Religious extremism is always potentially dangerous, regardless of what the extremists claim to "believe" in.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Things GOOD Muslims Do

    Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    Who said atheism was their political philosophy ?
    You did...

    Quote Originally Posted by noAgenda
    But so have atheists in the name of their political philosophy. Pol Pot's followers killed millions in Cambodia (Khmer Rouge).
    What "atheist philosophy" inspired the killings?

    Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    Communism was their political philosophy with atheism as a principle.
    Oh REALLY?!

    Can you substantiate that?

    Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    Religious groups were persecuted because they spoke out about the repressiveness of the regime.
    Yep, ok...where does atheism (dis-belief in gaawds) enter into the picture?

    Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    My point is that people, when put in a position of collective power be it religion OR politics will have the danger of doing horrible things in the name of that religious or political belief.
    We agree here...

    Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    You can be religious or atheist.
    No kidding?!...:crazy1: redundant, nonsensical point...one is either a 'believer' or not...DUH!!!

    Being religious doesn't make one a sociopathic killer any more than being an atheist does...did u have a point here?

    Are there any 'holy' scriptures that could possibly inspire genocidal behavior that atheists constantly mull over?

    If so, please post it.

    I gotta see this!

    Last edited by ohein56; 04-24-2015 at 02:34 PM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  8. #8

    Re: Things GOOD Muslims Do

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    You did...


    What "atheist philosophy" inspired the killings?

    Oh REALLY?!

    Can you substantiate that?

    Yep, ok...where does atheism (dis-belief in gaawds) enter into the picture?

    We agree here...

    No kidding?!...:crazy1: redundant, nonsensical point...one is either a 'believer' or not...DUH!!!

    Being religious doesn't make one a sociopathic killer any more than being an atheist does...did u have a point here?

    Are there any 'holy' scriptures that could possibly inspire genocidal behavior that atheists constantly mull over?

    If so, please post it.

    I gotta see this!

    Kerry normally I would respond to you point by point but you are so on your own tangent it would be wasted. Go ahead and stand on your bully pulpit and not read what has been posted and rant away. You atheistic religious fanatic.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Things GOOD Muslims Do

    Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    Kerry normally I would respond to you point by point but you are so on your own tangent it would be wasted. Go ahead and stand on your bully pulpit and not read what has been posted and rant away. You atheistic religious fanatic.
    So, if I'm right, I'm being a bully?! ...wow?!

    Ok...whaever...if I'm wrong, please point it out...if I can learn something I'm more than willing and able...

    Go for it!

    I don't think you can back your point up in any way. Sorry.

    What atheist philosophy encourages/endorses genocide? Please tell?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Things GOOD Muslims Do

    Originally Posted by noAgenda

    But so have atheists in the name of their political philosophy. Pol Pot's followers killed millions in Cambodia (Khmer Rouge).
    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    What "atheist philosophy" inspired the killings?
    Where does it say "atheist philosophy"?

    "Effin stupid" (Your words) indeed.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  11. #11

    Re: Things GOOD Muslims Do

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    Fanatics are capable of committing horrible things in the name of their belief.

    Religious fanatics is just one kind.
    Organized religion breeds fanatic behaviour that results in the atrocities described above.

    It has happened before, it happens now and it will happen again.
    Today, it's Muslims. Tomorrow it may well be conserv's "religion". Religious extremism is always potentially dangerous, regardless of what the extremists claim to "believe" in.
    I agree 100 %. "Organized" religion creates most of the problems that we have. Humans have traded their spirituality with their ego and religion with it's group think feeds it.

  12. #12
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    The Going Rate for Christian Women & Girls

    ISLAMIC State says some are selling their captive women too cheap. THEY have set the going rate. Violate these rates and face EXECUTION!

    A (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 40 to 50 years, is for 50,000 dinars. ($42)
    The rate of a (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 30 to 40 years, is 75,000 dinars. ($63)
    The rate for a (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 20 to 30 years, is 100,000 dinars. ($84)
    A (Yazidi or Christian) girl, aged 10 to 20 years, is for 150,000 dinars. ($126)
    A (Yazidi or Christian) child’s price, aged 1 to 9 years, is 200,000 dinars. ($168)


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Things GOOD Muslims Do

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Where does it say "atheist philosophy"?

    "Effin stupid" (Your words) indeed.
    roflmao

    Comprehension problems jhokey??!...u answered your own question, and u should have asked noagenda, not me...he said it!!!
    Last edited by ohein56; 04-24-2015 at 05:26 PM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: The Going Rate for Christian Women & Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    ISLAMIC State says some are selling their captive women too cheap. THEY have set the going rate. Violate these rates and face EXECUTION!

    A (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 40 to 50 years, is for 50,000 dinars. ($42)
    The rate of a (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 30 to 40 years, is 75,000 dinars. ($63)
    The rate for a (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 20 to 30 years, is 100,000 dinars. ($84)
    A (Yazidi or Christian) girl, aged 10 to 20 years, is for 150,000 dinars. ($126)
    A (Yazidi or Christian) child’s price, aged 1 to 9 years, is 200,000 dinars. ($168)

    Slavery is condoned in the bible...and!?

    Just more religious nutjobs doing their lords bidding isn't it?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  15. #15
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Things GOOD Muslims Do


  16. #16
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: The Going Rate for Christian Women & Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Slavery is condoned in the bible...and!?

    Just more religious nutjobs doing their lords bidding isn't it?
    You can post your view of the Bible in your own damn thread.

    What I keep noticing, is that you and the rest of the mentally defective on the Left CANNOT CONDEMN these atrocities taking place TODAY.

    You lack a soul and have zero compassion for those suffering RIGHT NOW.

Similar Threads

  1. Good things to say about frogs and Kermit.
    By Old Timer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2016, 11:49 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 07:59 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 04:03 PM
  4. muslims yes muslims are attacking innocent people
    By pawnstar in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 08:02 AM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 10:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •